Lamborghini LP 670-4 Superveloce '09 Tune feedback/suggestions

• Thread starter Ear Cande
  • 8 comments
Fuzz_Muffin
Hey all, this is my first post here so I'd like to say hello fellow racers :). I fell in love with this car so much while racing the Nurburgring GP challenge for Lamborghinis on the online challenge races that I just had to share this tune. This really is a super fun car for a 600 PP limit on this track, I didn't get to put in too many laps on this track just yet but I've been playing around with this setup to look at what this car is lacking but so far I haven't found much other than my driving style has to adapt to this car a bit more still. I tried to get this car to be as balanced as possible with a good ability to exit corners perfectly on this track and this is what I came up with. The one thing I noticed making a huge difference was adding the 200 lb ballast to the front of this car to even the weight distribution to 50/50 and lowering the rear downforce. If anyone wants to try it out on this track let me know if you can adjust my tune a bit to get faster times :). Thanks for checking it out!

Attachments

• MurcielagoLP670.pdf
    420.2 KB · Views: 48
Last edited:
Welcome to the community. I'm going to try your tune out and see how it is sometime today, I'll do a review and maybe tell changes for you. It took me forever tuning the normal Lamborghini LP640 to make it as stable and fast as it can be so I no the pain of tuning these crazy Lambos. I noticed you said you added 200lbs ballast, but on the sheet it says 50, idk if this is a mistake or not? Also is this Mr. coolfiats tuning sheet?

Oh duh yea that was my mistake, for some reason I thought that was for front/rear weight balance so it came out to 50/50, its 200 lbs and +50 toward the front, just uploaded the updated .pdf. No this isn't that guys tuning sheet, I actually haven't seen his but would be willing to try that setup too. This setup is almost optimal for me on the 'Ring GP course, not too much understeer and rips through gears like an animal with super softs tires.

Ok man I tried your tune. First thing is the track you said doesn't exist. I assume you are talking about GP/D since it is the smallest version tho so I tested it there. It was pretty good overall, but I felt I could make it a bit faster. I managed a 1:25.615 with a few changes. First add racing filter and sports manifold and take off all the extra weight. Aero:25 Torque split: 30/70. LSD: 20/34, 34/47, 28/39. Ride height: -18/-14. Springs: 12/14.5. Dampers: 6/8 compression: 5/7. Anti roll bar: 3/4. Camber 2/3. Toe: -32/-17. Brakes 8/5. Transmission top speed 168. Final 2.875. Gears: 1)4.589 2)3.331 3)2.629 4)2.123 5)1.797 6)1.435. Adjust power limiter down until reaches 600pp.

I'm typing this on my phone so sorry I can't have it more ordered, but it's all there. Try it out and remember to coast a bit around the apex of the corners

Hey yes I was referring to the GP/D, I just remember it as the Gran Prix track. Thanks for the input though, I'll def give it a try tomorrow and let you know how it rides. It's definitely a beast of a car!

Ok, so I checked out your tune. I still felt the car understeer a lot, so I adjusted a few things as well in the .pdf I'm attaching. I see how the ballast weight was totally unnecessary, i just wanted to see how the car acted with 50/50 weight distribution. I pretty much kept most of your tune, but I decided to put the top speed back to 174, i top out at 168 at the end of the track which is at the redline when the transmission is set to 174. The torque distribution I set back to 20/80, I just feel the car is better through corners with bias toward rear. Also the LSD settings I tweaked a bit to help combat the understeer. But thats pretty much it, it feels like a much more well rounded car now, I can't spot many of its flaws, I actually got a 1:25:498 after about 5 races on the Nurburgring GP/D, which I could def get down to at least 1:25:000 with a bit more practice, I just didn't have that perfect lap every time but stayed consistently in the 25 second range. If you're willing to try this setup and play off this tune I'm sure you'll have a bit of fun with it.

Attachments

• MurcielagoLP670.pdf
    420.2 KB · Views: 90
Your 2 pdf files combined have only been viewed 5 times. Take the hint, people don't want to open or download files.
If you can't be bothered to take the time to type out your tune, what in the world makes you think people will take the time to download, open, apply, drive and review said tune for you? I'm not being rude, I'm just a realist.

Adrenaline thank you... That does make sense now, but however I took off the previous couple tunes that i did for the .pdf's and replaced them with the uploaded one so the previous crappy ones were gone. I'm a newbie to this so when I went to this forum i checked out the stickied post with the .pdf template on there so I kind of figured everyone else used that on here. Guess not, well anyway I registered on this forum only because this car was so fun to drive on my G27 that I figured I'd share it. If nobody bothers to check it out well its their loss and I'm just not going to post on this site anymore then.... cheers

Back