Stig Helmet + Suit: Does It Exist?

Ferrari_1996

(Banned)
Ferrari_1996
If so, could somebody please post a picture of it? And what is the name of the suit/helmet?

Last edited:
Its not in the game.

Thank You. Finally someone who answers my question. Why does everybody in the marketplace ask for Stig's helmet/suit when it doesn't exist?

So when people are asking for them in the Marketplace they are looking for helmets/suits that look like Stig's?

EDIT: Does anybody know any helmets/suits that look like Stig's?

Thank You. Finally someone who answers my question. Why does everybody in the marketplace ask for Stig's helmet/suit when it doesn't exist?

So when people are asking for them in the Marketplace they are looking for helmets/suits that look like Stig's?

EDIT: Does anybody know any helmets/suits that look like Stig's?

Yes there is a helmet and suit that resembles the stig no blue visor and also a helmet and suit that resembles the seb vettel. But there not the real thing.

Yes there is a helmet and suit that resembles the stig no blue visor and also a helmet and suit that resembles the seb vettel. But there not the real thing.

Do you know the name of those suits/helmets?

EDIT: "The seb vettel." LOL

Someone in the lobby I was in said he had the Stig Helmet and then all of a sudden everyone wanted to trade him, I said he was a scammer and everyone turned on me. They didn't believe me that he was lying, so I left lol.

SNN0313ST180_1118298a.jpg

Helmet: Simpson Diamondback
Suit: Alpinestars 'new' SP

In GT5: No. :P

ENTERSANDMAN13
7th Helmet Back

Suit In The Bottom Right

That's just the teaser, it's not released. Maybe PD will release it in time as an update or DLC.

The suit on the bottom right, it has the right colours and very similar but you can see the gloves are black and red, The Stig's are white.

aadil717
That's just the teaser, it's not released. Maybe PD will release it in time as an update or DLC.

The suit on the bottom right, it has the right colours and very similar but you can see the gloves are black and red, The Stig's are white.

Its not released but this shows that its in gt5 ect

Back