Sweden
Stockholm
chorda / GTP_chorda
HeaderOPb.png

c00Ei.gif

Easy to remember link to the qualifying registry - tell your friends:
bit.ly/wsgtcqualification

LINK TO MAIN THREAD

Here's the new incident complaint form we'll be using for this week's race. There will be a new one made each week for each round.

http://bit.ly/wsgtcreportmonaco

This is what you're going to do with it:

• If you run into an accident in the race and feel wrong'd, use it to lodge your complaint. This will put all of the potential incidents into one place for all of us (stewards) to see and review.
  • Re-submit a complaint if you're reporting multiple incidents. Do not attempt to report more than one incident on the same form, simply finish your first report, then go back and re-do the whole thing.
  • The only requirement for submitting incidents is that you must be an active member of the series-You do not need to be a steward of have been involved in the incident itself in order to report anything.
  • Even if you feel like leaving the reporting to someone else, still, report it. It would be more than useful to have multiple takes on the same incidents.
  • You're not required to write a story if you don't want to, you only need point out the specific time and area the incident occurred on. This will help the stewards greatly in collecting all mishaps related to the race, review them efficiently and in a timely matter.
  • It's not necessary to PM the stewards with your complaint as long as you've first submitted a report to us through the official form. After you've lodged your complaints, breathe easy and simply wait for US to contact YOU.
  • Carefully read and understand each question before you finally submit the report. It'll prevent us having to do guess work on what you meant and further speed up the process of review.
  • Don't worry about being implicated in a penalty that you're reporting someone else for. Your submission will be treated anonymously.

Happy racing.

::::: COUNTDOWN to ROUND 10 / Daytona Road:::::

::::: COUNTDOWN to QUALIFYING DEADLINE FOR WEEK 10 :::::

CURRENT SUCCESS BALLAST PENALTIES:

PLACEHOLDER
GT500:
Remy_K: 160 kg - 1260 kg
OwensRacing: 20 kg - 1120 kg
Chorda: 60 kg - 1160 kg
NEPALII: 80 kg - 1180 kg
C-Falcon89: 20 kg - 1120 kg
RedReevos: 20 kg - 1120 kg
Paginas: 20 kg - 1120 kg

GT300:
GTP_Aderrrm: 200 kg - 1300 kg
Moleman: 120 kg - 1220 kg
KamyKaze1098: 70 kg - 1220 kg
Shrugging_Atlas: 40 kg - 1140 kg
Litchi_GTPlay: 30 kg - 1205 kg

Resulting Performance Points with above ballast:
The following are figures from round 8

Driver, Ballasted weight, PP -

GT500:
(Only cars that are not in on it's stock weight)

GT300:

::::: ROUND 10 SPECIFICS :::::

DaytonaRoad-1.png
Laps: 31

• Qualification rules for week 10, Daytona Road, will commence as usual. You're allowed 2 flying laps to submit your Superlap.

[*]Green Flag: Polecar will decide where the start is (somewhere before the startline). He must make sure that ALL cars are clear of the last turn before starting (Obviously not an issue at Daytona).
    It's totally up to the pole car, as long as ALL cars behind him are on the straight. He can not start the race if the last car is still in the middle of the last turn. Pole car has right side of track for first right turn.

[*]Make sure to stay on track at ALL times with at least 2 wheels touching white line / Red / White curb. You can not use run offs or tarmac of any kind to gain speed. You will be penalized heavily during the race and disqualified for having a dirty lap in qualifying.
    Just stay inside the rumble strips and course white (yellow) lines.
    Knocking over any number marker plates will void the lap.

[*]Mixed class race

[*]If you feel insecure of where the track limit is, just join a quali-session during mon-wednesday and ask a steward to do a slow lap with you.

[*]Pit lane.
    Entry: RESPECT the yellow lines to the fullest. Do not EVER cross the yellow pit line with more than 2 wheels. Make sure to study the pit entry lines carefully prior race.
    If you're not sure about the lines, join a WSGTC room, and ask a stewrd to show you what's ok, and what's not ok.

Exit: The AI leave you the possibility to enter track before T1, but you need to stay on the inside of the guard rails in T1, and exit after the T1, and the small chicane.
    T1 at Daytona Road is defenetly one of the hardest corners in GT5, so we do not need cars exiting the pits added to the mix.
    If you're not sure about the lines, join a WSGTC room, and ask a stewrd to show you what's ok, and what's not ok.

General: When entering and exiting pits, the solid lines are ment to be respected.

::::: ROOM SETTINGS FOR QUALIFYING AND RACE :::::
J3DiC.jpg

OnygM.jpg

::::: HISTORY :::::

Winners season 1 -

GT500: nycrom
GT300: moleman

Pole Position season 1:

GT500: nycrom: 1:43.830
GT300: moleman: 1:51.999

Fastest lap season 1:

GT500: nycrom: 1:44.428
GT300: moleman: 1:49.814

ijh3qS.png

Last edited:
Mandatory Roll Call for Daytona Road (Attendance)

Are you going to miss the Race? Then sign this sheet (metaphorically)!

Copy, Paste, and add your name!

GT500
3.​

GT300

1. GTP_Masicampo
3.​

GT500
GT300

1. GTP_Masicampo
2. Scanny_Flick

GT500
GT300

1. GTP_Masicampo
2. Scanny_Flick
3. GTP_Pinoy

GT500
3.​

GT300

1. GTP_Masicampo
2. Scanny_Flick
3. GTP_Pinoy​

GT500

1. GTP_CSL
3.​

GT300

1. GTP_Masicampo
2. Scanny_Flick
3. GTP_Pinoy​

As of now it's 100% that I can't make this one:grumpy:, I'll let you know if anything changes.

GT500

1. GTP_CSL
2. chorda (Going to Helsinkii to cheer for my country in the EC quali 👍 )
3.​

GT300

1. GTP_Masicampo
2. Scanny_Flick
3. GTP_Pinoy​

As of now it's 100% that I can't make this one:grumpy:, I'll let you know if anything changes.

GT500

1. GTP_CSL
2. chorda (Going to Helsinkii to cheer for my country in the EC quali )
3. Remy_K
GT300

1. GTP_Masicampo
2. Scanny_Flick
3. GTP_Pinoy

Alreet. Could someone with spreadsheet access add these for me? Observed by moi, with Nepalii, Joshua1994, Paulmac, Litchi, etc.

GT500
Nepalii - 1:42.533

GT300
Litchi_GTPlay - 1:52.796
Moieman - 1:49.955

Added you on the shared list Mole.

Anyone else who wants access, PM me your email.

BiffyClyro93-

1:43.534 Clean / ATS

ATS=ADDED TO SHEET

Last edited:

GT500

1. GTP_CSL
2. chorda (Going to Helsinkii to cheer for my country in the EC quali )
3. Remy_K
GT300

1. GTP_Masicampo
2. Scanny_Flick
3. GTP_Pinoy
4. twistedfirework

paulmac2k9 -

1:51.192 Clean

Joshua1994-

1:43.258 Clean

Last edited:
There's still a number of guys who have not stated their intentions for tomorrow's race. Qualy is almost up.

Joshua1994
OwensRacing-

1.44.439 clean

Ugh 1 sec off my fast lap. One day maybe I will shake the pressure of live qualifying.

Guys I will be checking the threads about every 15-20 min. Someone needs to qualify post up!

unlucky Owens i shook mine to do that 1:51.192 even though i was shivering the whole run :D

Masi_23
Times added.

Thank you kind sir. Is there a way to insert a time. Way I have been doing it is retyping the list as names need added. So if 5 on list and a racer gets 2nd. I have to re type 2-6 or is there the option of inserting a field or selecting a field and moving it up or down.

Yes! Just highlight the names, times, and cars - then right click > sort > check the box where it says 'data has header row' (do not highlight the columns where the numbers (rankings? the very left column) and the top rows where it says 'Superlap, Driver, Machine')

It should automatically show the top left corner cell. That is where it will base the sorting from. Otherwise, you can select other columns to sort from by clicking the arrow. After that, just click 'A > Z' and then 'Sort'

Voila! If you think you made a mistake, just click 'Ctrl + Z'

p.s. don't forget to Vote! Add 3! (Realistic Slipstream - Click Here!)

1:51.773 Shrugging_Atlas / Dunlop Impreza --- watched by OwensRacing.
1:45.720 RedReevos / Takata Dome NSX

Last edited:
Back