Can someone make a Spec 2 tuning sheet template ?

• Thread starter bigberry
  • 25 comments
bigberry
I like the layout of the new tuning sheet spec 2 has given us. I would like someone to make a layout just like it so anyone can use it. Tuners or non-tuners alike.

I would have no idea where to start, is there anyone out there with the skills to do this ? It would be great and very much appreciated.

Edit: Second image down left side.

http://us.gran-turismo.com/us/products/gt5/spec2/

Last edited:
I'm pretty sure the third sticky at the top of this forum is titled "GT5 Tuning Sheet". Unless I'm misunderstanding your question.

I have been using Google Docs (an example). When I saw the new sheet, I thought this same thing. If I can get this updated to look like that, I'll let you know.

If you could Vol Jbolaz that would be brilliant. Agreed Hami, the layout is perfect for posting a tune.

I wish we could copy n paste setup a to b etc but this will do.

Here is it, i love it too, weight repartition is essential for me. I will try to do something on Excel.

image01us.jpg

What do you think ? I have also the excel file for edition, just need to save as PDF and convert to JPEG . This is just a sample , numbers also are wrong.

unledug.jpg

What do you think ? I have also the excel file for edition, just need to save as PDF and convert to JPEG . This is just a sample , numbers also are wrong.

unledug.jpg

It looks good! My only problem is where would I write 8th gear if I was tuning the Lexus IS-F or the Nissan Skyline GT-8?

Edit: I suppose you could add that in the "Obs" box, actually. :)

The main parts are good but I would like it look like the screen in game.

I dont know if thats even possible .

Yes ,it would be very good, i like the layout and collor too.... Must have a way to reproduce , but i don't know it :guilty:

It looks good! My only problem is where would I write 8th gear if I was tuning the Lexus IS-F or the Nissan Skyline GT-8?

Sorry did not see your post, it's easy to insert one more line on the original file. It's just an idea, i'll work on it and post the original excel file for who want to use later.

Sorry did not see your post, it's easy to insert one more line on the original file. It's just an idea, i'll work on it and post the original excel file for who want to use later.

That'll be fine. :D:tup:

This is one of those times that I really resent the fact that I'm stuck doing everything from a cell phone and have no computer.:grumpy:

The setup sheet looks very good guys.👍👍

Edit: I suppose you could add that in the "Obs" box, actually. :)

which Nissan Skyline GT-8 ?

Haha,
I'd actually gotten most of the way through making one of these when I came across this thread.

I'm yet to clean up the right hand side (installed parts etc), but main settings page has turned out OK.
Only problem seems to be the background - it needs to be downloaded to see properly, and doesn't want to print :/ Will look again tomorrow evening.

https://docs.google.com/leaf?id=0B6...NWY4Mi00ZjQzLTg5NjYtMDIzMWMxM2I2YTAw&hl=en_US

Great idea, nice job clibby, I thought it'd be good for this when I saw first saw it.

If anyone would like an editable .psd file of it, I should be able to do it to a fairly close likeness. It would be useful to have a high res screenshot though, to see how they've done that background pattern, and to pick colours acurately (for the gradients), anyone know where I might be able to find one?

Last edited:
Fiddled a bit more.
I've just been selecting the required area after inputting data, pasting into paint and saving as jpg/png etc for images.
Again, I believe you'll have to download the file to use it properly.
Do what you will, and shout if there are any silly errors :D

Excel 2007+

Excel 97-03 compatible (hopefully!)

Preview :
setuptemplate21.jpg

setuptemplate21extended.jpg

I'll probably set myself up a mini-database on my laptop linking to my cars, might as well now I've come this far!

And I'll take up your offer, so will visit soon ;)

Back