F1 2011: Abu Dhabi (REALISTIC)F1 2010-2016 

United Kingdom
Peterborough
Silent7Sniper7
Abu Dhabi

Hey all, as there is not many races going on I thought people would enjoy a good race. So this sunday (20th November) at 5pm (UK Time) I will be holding a one time race.

Here are the rules:

RULES:

1. NO & I mean NO setup glitch! (Its pathetic & ruins it for everyone)
2. Race clean (Hit the breaks if your gonna hit someone)
3. Fair play (E.g. if someone hits you but tried not to deal with it, I dont want cry babies & people leaving)

RACE SETTINGS:

- Qualification & Race.
- Distance: 100%
- Safety Car: ON
- Car Assignment: Players choice
- Weather: Clear

- Rules & Flags: Realistic
- Tyre/Fuel Simulation: ON
- Damage: FULL
- Performance: Equal
- Collisions: FULL

ASSISTS:

- ALL assists will be off accept automatic gears.
- Driving line may be put on if you want it.

SIGNING UP:

- To sign up for a place please comment with your PSN ID, what team you want to be in & if you want driving line.
- Its first come first serve on the teams so check to see whats available.

DRIVERS:

1. GTP/PSN ID: Silent7Sniper7 - Mclaren
2. GTP/PSN ID: tombrooks97 - Mclaren
3. PSN ID: SQUADRON-67 - Ferrari
4. PSN ID: panthers291 - Red Bull
5. GTP - PS3Noob PSN ID: landet09 - Mercedes GP
6. GTP/PSN ID: VINCE__ - Ferrari
7. GTP: akmuq PSN ID: GTP_akmuq - Lotus Renault
8. GTP: RaciGManiac PSN ID: LKWTrailer - Torro Rosso
9. GTP: Peter. PSN ID: pj-gm - Lotus Renault
10. GTP/PSN ID: RivaLCF - Sauber
11. GTP: crooky369 PSN ID: GTRacerUK - Mercedes GP

- If anyone has any questions of would like the date & time to be changed please PM me.

TEAMS TAKEN:
- Mclaren
- Ferrari
- Lotus Renault
- Mercedes GP

EDIT: To any guests that want to participate but you dont have a GTP account, message me on PSN.

EDIT #2: After some consideration I have decided to put the car performance to equal.

NEW TIME:
- It will now be 5pm (UK Time)
- for Norway thats 6pm
- US it will be 12pm

- This is when invites will be sent out & everyone has 10 min to join.
- ETA Finish time: 6.30pm (UK Time)

Last edited:
I would like to partake in the race. If you run it a little earlier on Saturday. Say 6 or 5 o'clock your time. That would give me the time to race and then make my 4 o'clock date. I believe I am 5 hours behind you. Any car will do, doesn't matter to me.
Regards, Vince

I would like to partake in the race. If you run it a little earlier on Saturday. Say 6 or 5 o'clock your time. That would give me the time to race and then make my 4 o'clock date. I believe I am 5 hours behind you. Any car will do, doesn't matter to me.
Regards, Vince

I cant do any time before 7 on saturday but I can do those times on Sunday?

Why would performance not be set to "Equal"?

Because I want it to be as realistic as possible.

Because I want it to be as realistic as possible.

I understand realism, but wouldn't it be best and fair for everyone if the cars were equal? We could all have a fair fight with equal machinery, rather than to have the fastest cars win.

I'll also be interested in this as well. I wouldn't mind that Red Bull, but since akmuq is taking the Lotus, I suppose it's best to join in with him for Lotus.

I would just like to say thank you to everyone for joining in my race & I look forward to seeing you all later.

If you cannot make it please PM me.

Which lap-time would you think is good on Abu Dhabi to keep up with race pace? I might switch to your race. Im currently getting 1:37.500 in my Sauber. Is that good enough?

Nice & great time. Do you want to take part? Its a 100% distance so anything can happen.

I thought you meant except manual gears in your original post. Do you mean manual gears or auto gears? Im terrible with manual gears using a controller. I can try and practice on it but success not guaranteed at all.

No, without assists. I just got 1:36,623..

EDIT: I thought you meant except manual gears in your original post. Do you mean manual gears or auto gears? Im terrible with manual gears using a controller.

Yer auto gears & driving line for people who need it.

Sign me up:

PSN: RivaLCF
Team: Sauber
Driving line: Ofcourse not
Manual gears: Maybe, not sure yet.

I apparently can set fast laps using manual gears but the problem is I can't do it constantly.

Sign me up:

PSN: RivaLCF
Team: Sauber
Driving line: Ofcourse not
Manual gears: Maybe, not sure yet.

I apparently can set fast laps using manual gears but the problem is I can't do it constantly.

Thats the problem I have, I forget about manual & mess up -_- I look forward to racing you later

Since there isn't any prizes on offer or anything I would recommend you go for manual tonight and you should get consistency after a while.👍

Is it wrong that I've yet to practice?:sly:

I have been running 1:38's. That is flying by the hair of my ass and near terminal velocity.

Back