Themed Group Photo thread! The 86 and it's history Photo Shoot!

• Thread starter Snaeper
  • 45 comments

Snaeper

Premium
United States
Phoenix, AZ
GTP_Snaeper
Themed Group Photo thread!

hxf6n.jpg

Background:

This is an idea that was born from a need that I had while trying to start my racing series about two months ago. The racing series idea was to offer one of the largest available car lists for competitors to choose from, but the list was still quite specific and, unfortunately, it was hard to race such a mixture of cars both in GT5 and online, without having other cars that you didn't want in the shot also popping around. After a few semi-successful attempts to organize using members purely from my friends list who happened to be online at the time, I learned the difficulty that some must face if they ever wanted to take shots of certain cars with the aide of their friends.

The biggest factors in the difficulty being:
-Players not having the cars you need or only having a small percentage
-Players not understanding what you do and do not want in the shot
-Trying to coordinate the shots on the fly and keep the others interested when they only want to race.

So with that I decided to try to create a thread that would specifically aide in helping me get my series started... but then I realized that with no other thread like this, why not help others get their series started as well? But with that growth of the idea came even more!

Specific Group Images

I thought, why not build a specific group of people who have car collections and photographic experience to help create some truly amazing shots? Add details that are hard (if not impossible) to create in Gran Turismo 5 using online, solo and A-Spec as your source! Why not have pictures simulating the start to a Super GT race, with the pace car (or some other car) chasing (or leading) the field? Why not create such fantastic images that whenever someone decides to create a racing series in GT, they use the images we create over the real life photographs instead!

Then there's the other possibilities like collecting all of the Chromeline cars (including the Jaguar and the Edge Camaro) all of the stealth cars (even possibly including the GT Academy GT-R) and other group themes in general.

So with that, I humbly request volunteers in the form of car collectors and invite all of the fantastic photographic talent to aide the growth of this thread to create some of the best images in Gran Turismo 5 yet!

I mean, who wouldn't wanna make images like these, but using GT5?

TXnkr.jpg

6uOqJ.jpg

KzH5V.jpg

tZRrU.jpg

(Granted, this one is more about the cars and less about the effects going on, as one person could accomplish this in Photoshop..)
Requests

Read below before making any requests!!!!!!

This thread will definitely be open to requests! However, please request the images with ample time constraints if you need the image by a certain time, otherwise I cannot guarantee that your image will be done on time.

Please make your requests in the thread first. Be as detailed as possible in what you require so that we can help provide you an image that you are satisfied with so that we can move on to to other requests and fancies. We can only work off of what you specifically request. If a few days goes by and no one has confirmed that we're at least thinking/working on your shot, then feel free to send me a message and allow me at least two days to respond. I will not respond to requests that are only made to me via private message and not to the thread first.

Be sure that your request is relevant to this thread! If you ask for "Trucks Racing at Laguna Seca" then I'll tell you to go enter into the Truck Championship in A-Spec. A more appropriate request would be "All trucks and SUV's in the game racing together at Madrid" then you've come to the right place!

Also, make sure to check the previous requests to see if your idea hasn't already been done! Old ideas will never be removed, only struck and will include a link to the final image.

Other examples of shots that you might be able to handle on your own:
"Honda Integra RM's racing at X track for my one-make series." Please take your Integra RM to practice and do the A-Spec One make race which should cover you! (Unless all the cars are painted white, I don't know since I've never done it.)

Example of a good request

(Theme)-History of the R8
(Cars) -Cars(5 total): Audi R8 4.2, Audi R8 5.2 (V10), Audi R8 LMS (Team Playstation), Audi Le Mans Quattro Concept and the Audi R8 LMP
(Location) -Top Gear Test Track
(Instruction) -The two Premium R8's are at the front, with the V8 being the closer of the two with a right 3/4 angle while the V10 sits behind and to the left at a left 3/4 angle. The LMS sits a little further back at a rear facing right 3/4 angle with the LMQC to the left of the LMS and further back still facing left almost completely and then the R8 LMP sits in the middle at the far back. The two premium R8's will be in focus while the three standards drift slowly out of focus. Please ensure that all cars are stock!

And while it isn't necessary, if you have the means you could provide an example image with stand-in's using a cell phone and some hot wheels (or at least other inanimate objects) as long as you make it clear what is what (use it with a description, not in place of one!!!!).

8ZtI5.jpg

The R8 represents the R8 4.2 V8, the Porsche Carrera GT stands in for the R8 V10 while the Ferrari 355 Racer stands in for the LMS and the Lotus M250 stands in for the Le Mans Quattro. Lastly, the Panoz LMP stands in for the Audi R8 LMP.

Volunteers

Volunteers need to have time available on the weekends either on Saturday or Sunday. Simply check the thread during the week to see what is ahead for that weekend. If enough of you volunteer ahead of time, then we can knock out several shoots a day, otherwise I plan on organizing a specific shoot at a specific time and requesting a specific amount of people to show up. All you'll need to do then is say that you can make that time and show up. The room will be public and I'll post the room number here when it's live. If I we finish a shoot quickly and everyone still wants to stick around then we can crank a few shoots out in succession. If we have several small shoots to do we can organize a dual shoot that simply has one group of 5-6 on one part of the track with another group 5-6 on another part of the track to save on replay saving and time! If you have a specific availability, or days you'd prefer to perform shoots on then please cite them so I can note. The ability to do shoots at any time during the week would be handy!

List of general volunteers:
Jar31Lar
gogatrs
asriel
Shidapu
Milldrum
Nushel01

Calendar:
Monday
shem

Tuesday
shem

Wednesday

Thursday

Friday

Saturday

Sunday

Themes and Requests
This will be updated as more requests are made and completed.

"The World of Red Bull"
Cars(6): 2010 and 2011 Brian Vickers NASCAR Cup cars, Sebastién Loeb's C4 WRC, Sebastian Vettel's X2010 and the pair of DTM Audi's

"Know your roots: 86" This is the current shoot.
Cars (XX): Toyota Supra, Celica, MR2, Corolla, 2000GT, FT-86, FT-86 G-Sports. Lexus LFA, SC/Soarer, ISF. Wedssport Celica, ST205 Celica Rally car. Anything else you can think of? Maybe even throw in a Subaru for good measure.
Notes: We will do a part two if, though more likely when, the 86, FR-S and FT-86 II Concept arrive as DLC.

"Gran Turismo's R35"
Cars(5+1): Completely stock super silver R35 GT-R, completely stock black GT-R Academy Theme, completely stock GT-R Academy version, Schulze GT-R and the stealth GT500 GT-R. Alternate/Optional/Addtional car: R35 GT-R TC

"Evolution of the R8"
Cars (5+2): Audi R8 LMP, Audi Le Mans Quattro Concept, Audi R8 LMS (Team Playstation), Audi R8 5.2 V10, Audi R8 4.2 V8. Alt/Opt/Add cars: Audi R8 LMS, Audi R8 Chromeline.

"Evolution of the R35"
Cars (5): 2001 Tokyo Concept, GT-R Proto, GT-R Black Mask, GT-R, GT-R V-Spec. All cars are to be completely stock with factory colors!

"Evolution of the GT-R + Performance Skylines" (I know, I know...)
Cars (8): 2000 GT-B, KPGC10 GT-R, KPGC110 GT-R, R30 2000 RS Turbo, R31 GTS-R, R32 GT-R V-Spec II, R33 GT-R V-Spec, R34 V-Spec Nur, R35 GT-R. All cars are to be completely stock with factory colors! Separate images will be taken with and without the 2000 GT-B/R30/R31. Alternate car: R30 2000 RS-X Turbo C in place of the 2000 RS Turbo.

"The Castrol Toys"
Cars (6): Toyota Corolla Rally Car, Toyota Celica (ST205) Rally Car, Toyota Celica (ST185) Rally Car, Toyota Castrol Tom's Supra '00, Toyota Castrol Tom's Supra '97 and Toyota RSC Rally Raid car.

"Party in the Dark"
Cars (10): An even mix of cars with two or three RM's, two or three tuned cars and three or four stock bodied cars as long as each car is painted in one of the ten fluorescent colors with no car using the same color. All cars will be premium!

"It was polarizing"
Cars (10): Like above, an even mix of 10 cars between RM's, Tuned cars and stock cars as long as each car uses a different version of the polarized paint with no two cars being the same in make/model and color. All cars will be premium!

"Vroom-Vroom"
Cars (7): Mazda 787B, Mazda RX-8 LM, Mazda RX-7 LM, Mazda RX-7 TC, Mazda Roadster TC, RE-Amemiya Asparadrink JGTC '04, RE-Amemiya Asparadrink Super GT '06, Mazda Atenza Touring Car

"TC vs. RM"
Cars (28): All RM and TC cars. Paints must be Solid or metallic, other paints may be acceptable if they're pre-approved. Wheels must be racing or racing-style and painted either black, white, silver/grey, metallic gold, silver or gold chrome or matte. Other solid colors are acceptable as long as they're pre-approved. The numbers 1 and 69 are not permitted.

"Japan Grand Touring"
Cars (XX): All JGTC and Super GT500/GT300 cars as well as GT-R Pace car and Gran Turismo Skyline GT-R. Will do simulated pace laps, simulated double starts (GT500 cars close in foreground, GT300 cars in back ground). Do mixed shots of JGTC and Super GT cars as well as just JGTC or just Super GT cars. Action and sitting shots as well.

"Cars of Calsonic"
Cars (4?): R390 GT1 Race Car, Calsonic GT-R R35, Calsonic GT-R R34 and Calsonic GT-R R32.

"Red Blood of Nissan"
Cars (XX): All manner of racing Nissan's including the two Group C racers, the R390, the GT-R Concept LM and 350Z LM as well as everything else from the R35 TC to the Micra cup car.

"How does one Carbon in GT?"
Cars (10): Stealth SLS AMG, Stealth McLaren F1, Stealth NSX GT500, Stealth GT-R GT500, Stealth 787B, Stealth R10, Nissan GT-R Academy Version, Red Bull X2010 Carbon, Red Bull X2011 Prototype and the Ford LM Edition Spec-II Test Car.

"I am the Batman!"
Cars (XX): Any car as long as it looks like something that Batman would drive and is painted Matte Black. Wheels must also be painted black.

"M stands for Bavarian Gold"
Cars (XX): BMW M Cars, Recreation E92 M3 Special Editions and M3 Chromeline.

"All hail the victorious dead!"
Cars (9): Past Le Mans winning cars including the '67 and '69 Ford's, Audi R8 and R10, Peugeot 905 and 908, BMW V12 LMR, Mazda 787B and lastly the Mercedes C9 Sauber.

"The Silver Arrows"
Cars (XX): Mercedes street and race cars. All cars must have stock bodies and wheels. All cars except the 190 Evo Road version are to be painted silver, the 190 Evo is to be painted black to match the race version.

"Ayrton's Car"
Cars (XX): Acura and Honda NSX's including race, concept and fantasy versions. Two separate shoots will be taken with one being stock bodied and painted cars and another with modified and tuned versions.

"Evolution of the Evolution"
Cars (10): All ten iterations of the Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution. All cars must be stock bodied with stock wheels and be painted in reasonable colors. Additional and Optional cars include other versions of each generation like the RS models. The Premium T.M.E. Evo will represent that generation of Evo.

"The different versions"
Cars (XX): All iterations of the Subaru Impreza WRX STI. Primary focus on the sedans with additional models and editions being included in extra photos. All cars must be stock bodied with stock wheels and MUST be painted in stock Subaru colors. In addition, there will be a WR Blue Mica shoot so try to have a handful of Subaru's painted in WR Blue

More to come!

Be sure to subscirbe!!!
It's not like it costs any money! :P

Last edited:
Racing series Promotional photo requests
This is where racing series promotional image requests or other image requests that are promotional in their intent will land.

Sample Gallery
Will be filled with more images as we make them.

Example Image:
VWr4B.jpg

Requests

Series: Touring Car All Stars
Locations: Suggestion
Cars: Car list too long, see here for car list. All Race mods and touring cars must be painted in Solid or Metallic colors. Wheels must be a racing-style wheel and painted in either white, black, silver/grey or any matte color (as long as the body/wheel color combo looks like a race car and not a tuner). Other wheel body/wheel color combos and wheel types may be submitted for approval. Cars MUST be numbered (no "1's" and no "69's" either for that matter.)

More requests to come as I get them.

Last edited:
If you need help setting this up ever, I may be able to help... (most weekends, and Dec. 16 onward)

All I request is that you subscribe to the thread for now and check back every once and awhile. As things evolve I'll post as well as update the OP to let you know when we'll be doing a photo shoot, what we need etc.

I thank you for your support!

I'll participate a bit as well if you need someone badly.
I've got a couple ideas for some classic LM stuff. Will post tomorrow.
*Subscribes*

I'll participate a bit as well if you need someone badly.
I've got a couple ideas for some classic LM stuff. Will post tomorrow.
*Subscribes*

Thank you, and for the moment I do need people badly. :sly: Until enough people are interested that is!

I'll volunteer to lend cars for shoots any Monday or Tuesday when I'm not working.

First thread I've subscribed to! Now aren't you lucky Snaeper ;)

Edit: It's Sebastién Loeb (No love for accent aigu?)

Last edited:
First Projects!

While we're still slim on "members" I've selected the first two projects we'll focus on. As things roll, I'll take votes, suggestions etc. on what we'll work on next! Dates will be added upon confirmation of interest.

Let me know what cars you own, I will list your name next to the car that way other members know what cars we need for the shot. I also want to make sure we don't all own the same five cars. :sly:

Project 1

"The World of Red Bull"

Cars:
Citroen C4 WRC Snaeper
Toyota Camry Brian Vickers 2010 Snaeper
Toyota Camry Brian Vickers 2011
Sebastian Vettel X2010 (I'd be ashamed at whoever doesn't have this.)
A4 Touring Car Snaeper
TT-R Abt Touring Car Snaeper

Optional/Additional Cars:
Formula GT BLUE
Carbon X2010
Prototype X2011 Snaeper
Silver X2010

Set up number 1, the static shot: The C4, 2011 Camry, X2010 and the pair of Audi's are parked (with the Audi's being somewhere parked so that they can be semi-out of focus to hide lack of detail) while the 2010 Camry and the Blue FGT race by in the background. The idea is to have those two blurred enough so that the FGT is disguised. A separate shot can be done with just the NASCAR or the NASCAR and a silver X2010.

General pose idea:
FYJxw.jpg

The vintage Ferrari in the background represents the Blue FGT if we have it, the #21 represents the 2010 Camry. The Mercedes DTM and Pikes Peak Celica are the Audi's, the Lakester is the X2010, the Subaru is the Citroen and the #59 is the 2011 Camry.

Set up number 2, the motion shot: The SV X2010 leads the pack with all premium cars being up front and the Audi's further towards the back. This can be done at another location with an adequate straight away too.

General pose idea:
vx0DP.jpg

Cars are same as before although the Silver Lakester is either the Silver or Carbon/Prototype X2010/11. These are all in motion down the back stretch.

Project 2

"Know your roots: The 86"

Cars:
Denso SC430
'97 Castrol Supra (Arcade)
ST205 Castrol Celica Snaeper
Wedssport Celica Snaeper
IS200 GT1 Snaeper
GT-One Snaeper
2000GT Snaeper, Nuschel01
Sprinter Trueno AE86 S.Shigeno Snaeper, Nuschel01
MR2 1600 G-Limited Super Charged Snaeper
MR2 GT-S '97 Snaeper
MR-S Superautobacs GT300 Snaeper
ST185 Celica GT-Four RC Snaeper
FT-86*
FT-86 G-Sports*
Supra RZ Snaeper
Sports 800
LFA*
Celica 1600GT Snaeper
Celica XX 2800 GT
Soarer 2.5GT-T
Supra 3.0GT Turbo A
ISF RM*
Impreza WRX STI '10 Snaeper
Impreza Coupe 22b STI Snaeper
Impreza Coupe WRX TypeR STI Snaeper

All cars must have stock bodies, wheels and be painted in reasonable colors. There are several cars on this list that I own that do not meet these criteria, thus I do not list them as me having them. I implore you to make the same consideration when listing what cars you have available. *= These are cars that I own but the Lexus LFA is painted Passionate Pink, which I don't think will mesh with the pictures (and I'm not painting it so someone else needs to bring an LFA :P). And I want the G-Sports FT-86 to have the white/red paint which it was originally shown with at the Tokyo Auto Salon. The FT-86 also needs to be either a stock color or something simple that would look like it fits on the car (no chrome, no color shift and no "mat" black even if the car is available with it). I want these cars to look like they just rolled off the Toyota display at a car show, not out of the garage of "Pimp my ride".

Definitely one of the more ambitious projects that I'm going to start right off with. The 86/FR-S is about to hit GT5 and I want to have a great shot to get everyone pumped for everything that has gone before this car. The car list above is way past 16 cars, but that's okay. We'll do a few shots cycling through all of them with a mix of motion and static with the Premiums always getting priority up front, though race cars will always be at the back. Other cars not on the list will also be welcome (the other Celica's, MR2/S's and Corollas as well as the Altezza's and IS's). But I'd at least like to have those listed. I think one of the most critical cars on that list is the Sports 800 since I would like it to be in most of the shots and I don't know how hard that car is to come by, let alone anyone owning it.

Project 3
(Alternate to Project 2 if we don't have enough people).

"R35 Academy"
Changed the name... *whistles*

Cars:
Super Silver bone-stock R35 GT-R (Arcade?)
Black R35 GT-R (GT Academy theme)**
R35 GT-R (GT Academy special) (We should all have this)
R35 Schulze GT-R (We should all have this)
R35 Stealth GT500 GT-R Snaeper

Alternate/Optional/Additional Cars:
Silver bone-stock 370Z
Black bone-stock 370Z Tuned Car (GT Academy Version)

Here's the pose idea:
YvTMB.jpg

350Z = R35, R35 = GT Academy Theme, R34 = GT Academy Special, R32 (tuned) = Schulze GT-R and the Daishin Silvia is the Stealth GT-R

**= This is the one I need to know if you'll have or not. It won't be terribly difficult to get the rest. It also needs to be black.

The idea behind this shot is how the GT-R would look if it grew through the GT Academy. Start with a standard GT-R, then it would "evolve" into the SpecV Academy theme, then go a bit further to the Academy Special... and then a bit further into the Schulze GT-R and then finally end up as the GT500 GT-R. The R35 TC is not to be included only because it wouldn't mesh well.

We will do a shot with and without the Schulze GT-R though.

Last edited:
I would like to participate. My hours are limited though. I would need to work around you, not you work around me.

I have 700+ cars. I am not great at photos but try my best. My cars are more the Racing cars plus some odd cars, like the Sports 800.

When will this shoot be occurring?

I'll post a date and time tomorrow, but it'll most likely be sometime this Saturday.

We'll see how many people will hop aboard before then, otherwise I may switch the 86 shoot for the "Gran Turismo's R35" shoot since that will require fewer people and it's one I've wanted to do more anyways.

I really want the 86 shoot to be big and I don't wanna do it unless we have 16 people.

If worst comes to worst though I'll give this a whole week to build, that way we can work out some kinks too. The last thing I need/want is to have well meaning people hopping in to help out and then having me bite their heads off because they're asking questions about things that were explained in the thread. I want these shoots to go nice and smooth and even be a little fun. I'm also waiting to here back from some of the notable photographers I invited to join us as I think having a few photos by them of our staged shots will really bring everything together.

I'm also going to have to make sure that whatever time I do end up picking meshes with all of you since we'll all be scattered across the globe.

Also, feel free to throw out some suggestions for themed shots you guys!

Last edited:
I'm interested in playing with you :D I have the PaceCar for example. Just contact me :D

Have some Hachi-Rokus, too. Levin, Trueno, Initial D Trueno, FT86, FT86GS and the 2000GT, too ;)

I'm interested in playing with you :D I have the PaceCar for example. Just contact me :D

Have some Hachi-Rokus, too. Levin, Trueno, Initial D Trueno, FT86, FT86GS and the 2000GT, too ;)

Thanks, be sure to subscribe!

Also, let me know what you can bring in terms of the Red Bull cars!

Last edited:
2010 Camry, X2011, X2010 Vettel

But I don't know when I have time and also I live in Germany, you in the US :S

I have all those Red Bull Cars I believe, except for a couple of the X2010's.
I've got the DLC so I can bring the X2011 as well.

I prefer to work in the evenings US time.
About 9:00-12:00 EST works best for me.
I can't guarantee you that I'll be there during the day.

I have a track that has a long long straight. It is an Eifel custom track that runs from 100m higher at the start to a leveled off end. It can give an endless road look to it. I will set it to share in just over 8 hours from now.

I'd be interested. I have the black GT Academy GT-R you speak of for the R35 Academy Shoot. If I can't make it to the shoot I'd be more than happy to lend it out 👍 Also have many other cars for above mentioned shoots, as well as a few ideas for future shoots ;)

I'd be interested. I have the black GT Academy GT-R you speak of for the R35 Academy Shoot. If I can't make it to the shoot I'd be more than happy to lend it out 👍 Also have many other cars for above mentioned shoots, as well as a few ideas for future shoots ;)

By all means, let me know! I'll add them to the list.

I can help out when I have the time to which is usually on the weekends, and I have over 1,000 cars in my garage, so I should already have most of the cars listed for the shoots

Well, I'm going to continue waiting for members when I know it's probably not a good idea. In the mean time, feel free to make some suggestions for future themes.

Snaeper
feel free to make some suggestions for future themes.

Maybe we could discuss a suggestion. Evolution of a company for an example. Mazda, Honda etc. How it has evolved over the years.

Maybe not Mazda per-say, but the Rotary! Although there are a few notable Rotary-powered Mazda's that are not in the game sadly.

The problem with doing the history of a whole brand (at least the problem as I see it) is that even the Japanese brands are not represented by most of their key models throughout history. Not saying it's a bad idea! Just that it would seem sort of abbreviated given that we're not going to be able to work with all the cars in order to do it properly. Focussing it a bit more and then breaking it up might be a better idea. For example "History of the Civic" or "History of the Z"

I was also thinking of doing an NSX evolution with specific NSX models including racing, concept and fantasy cars all appearing in Gran Turismo. Have all of the NSX's together racing on Suzuka or Le Mans.

Although I want to keep discussion on the theme's we're working on. If you have a suggestion for a theme, just throw it out there in a format that I have in the OP. Then we can discuss it more in detail when we get to it.

Updated OP with RL example images to try to convey my vision here to anyone who may not understand it.

Last edited:
I'd like to participate as well in these photoshoots. ^_^ Unfortunately, I do have a pretty busy schedule. I may be able to sneak some time in between or something like that, usually weekend afternoons and weekday evenings I should be able to get some time in. Sort of got one suggestion at the top of my head right now. How about the BMW's M cars?
BMW M3 E92
M3 E46 GTR
M3 E46 CSL
M3 E92 GTS (orange paint and spoiler)
M3 E92 Competition Pack (multispoke wheels and matte grey)
M5
Z4 M Coupe
Z3 M Coupe
Maybe even the racing versions?

MedigoFlame
I'd like to participate as well in these photoshoots. ^_^ Unfortunately, I do have a pretty busy schedule. I may be able to sneak some time in between or something like that, usually weekend afternoons and weekday evenings I should be able to get some time in. Sort of got one suggestion at the top of my head right now. How about the BMW's M cars?
BMW M3 E92
M3 E46 GTR
M3 E46 CSL
M3 E92 GTS (orange paint and spoiler)
M3 E92 Competition Pack (multispoke wheels and matte grey)
M5
Z4 M Coupe
Z3 M Coupe
Maybe even the racing versions?

Isn't there a BMW section of Nurb? Maybe there would be a good location.

BMW M on the Nurb Theme added to this list.

86 Roots, R35 Academy and World of Red Bull are still the active themes that will be coming this weekend!

Check back to this post for what day/time as I do not know my own work schedule yet.

I would add the 2002 Turbo to the BMW theme.

Too bad there isn't a 70's Benz, it would fit perfect in this:

Silver Arrow Legends
Cars (10): 300SL Coupe '54, 190 E 2.5-16 Evolution II '91, 190 E 2.5-16 Evolution II Touring Car '91, CL55 AMG '00, SLS AMG '10, SLR McLaren '09, SL55 AMG '02, CLK Touring Car '00, CLK-LM Race Car '98, Sauber C9 Race Car '89 (SL65 AMG '04, C63 AMG '08 Optional)

And another. Unfortunately nothing from '69 to '88:

LeMans Victors
Cars (11): GT Mk. IV Race Car '67, GT40 Race Car '69, XJR-9 Race Car '88, Sauber C9 Race Car '89, 787B Race Car '91, 905 Race Car '92, V12 LMR Race Car '99, R8 Race Car '01, Bentley EXP Speed 8 Race Car '03, R10 TDI Race Car '06, 908 HDI-FAP Race Car '10 (McLaren F1 Stealth with #59 Optional)

And for the 86, I've got you covered on these:
FT-86 G-Sports
LFA
ISF RM

Last edited:
Back