Clueless Tunes - Cleaning up (Nov. 23rd)

• Thread starter krenkme
  • 3,040 comments
C-ZETA
Can it be made to win a race using nothing but 3rd gear? Surely it won't be hard to retain that useful feature from stock.

I know nothing about the car except that I have one. But that is an interesting fact to know :D :dopey:

is this what you're looking for :dopey:
circuitodemadrid1w.jpg

circuitodemadridi.jpg

Oh, nice supercar tunes! The yellow Alfa is great!👍 I'll have to try those sometime tomorrow.

Looks like I'm about ready to submit my tune for the 420pp shootout. I'll put it up on share after I finish recording the latest settings...

I just couldn't get enough grip with the Beat Z's comfort soft tires :yuck:
So...
I went with boring and green. :)

Theo777
Oh, nice supercar tunes! The yellow Alfa is great!👍 I'll have to try those sometime tomorrow.

Looks like I'm about ready to submit my tune for the 420pp shootout. I'll put it up on share after I finish recording the latest settings...

I just couldn't get enough grip with the Beat Z's comfort soft tires :yuck:
So...
I went with boring and green. :)

Good luck in round two. Make Clueless proud :dopey:

I have a Beat Z tune at 400pp that you can try to see if it gets you something. I love that car :dopey:

Boring and green?... a Datsun? :lol:

I have to say, that is the best decision ever made in the whole world ever to paint that Viper green.

It actually looks like a snake. :eek:

Should be getting my keys for one some time soon...

Theo777
ok, its up on share... I was thinking of naming this one Grasshopper :dopey:

I'm hoping to give it a go tomorrow, as well as many of your other tunes. I'm looking forward to it!

C-ZETA
I have to say, that is the best decision ever made in the whole world ever to paint that Viper green.

It actually looks like a snake. :eek:

Should be getting my keys for one some time soon...

It is a Dodge color, Rallye Green, and I agree it does look like a snake. Expect the tune for it very soon. :dopey:

Green Mamba
Based on the Dodge Viper GTS R Concept '00

deepforestracewayx.jpg

circuitdelasarthe2009w.jpg

Found in the Used Car Dealership

874bhp
650pp
908 ft. lb. @3800 RPM of torque
weight 1461 Kg

parts

Auto
Engine Overhaul/oil cahnge (dependeing on miles)
Paint - Rallye Green
Rear Aero B
weight Reduction
Stage 2
Engine
Stage 2
Intake
Manifold
Exhaust
Racing
Manifold
Turbo
Supercharger
Gears
Custom
Drivetrain
LSD
Suspention
Custom
Tires
Racing Soft (R3)

ABS = 1
everything else off

Tune
Downforce Rear - 40
Weight Adjustment - 104 @ -10
LSD- 9/12/9

GearingIn this order please
Top Speed - 224
Final - 3.070
1st - 3.600
2nd - 2.535
3rd - 1.845
4th - 1.415
5th - 1.135
6th - 0.960

Ride Hight - Front: 0 Rear: -15
Spring Rate- Front: 13.0 Rear: 14.2
Extention- Front: 7 Rear: 4
Compression- Front: 4 Rear: 3
Anti-roll Bars- Front: 5 Rear: 2
Camber- Front: 1.8 Rear: 2.2
Toe Angle- Front: -0.14 Rear: 0.05
Brakes- Front: 7 Rear: 4

TUNER NOTES -
Car was tuned for "The Stalker", moparisgod :D. Feels great and can run in the 650pp seasonals (just as long as the McClaren F1 is not in the race :grumpy: ). Oh and it lives up to its name. Turn you back and relax on this car it will bite you and you will die. Good luck.

deepforestraceway2j.jpg

Lotus Elise 111S '03 "Grasshopper"/420pp /Comfort Soft Tires

grasshopperg.jpg

Keep the tires on the tarmac and the engine revs up high this little Lotus just flies. With its little bug-eye headlights and twitchy steering Grasshopper can tackle just about any corner with ease. It important to note that when under full throttle, the back has been known to step out around some corners.

found in the used car dealership

GT Auto
Chassis Maintenance
Engine Rebuild
Car Paint: Maziora Mazeran
Wheels: RAYS VOLK RACING RE30

Tuning Shop
ECU Tuning
Sports Intake Mainifold
Titanium Semi Racing Exhaust
Fully Customizable Transmission
Clutch: Twin-Plate
Flywheel: Semi-Racing
Adjustable LSD
Fully Customizable Suspension

Power: 177 hp
Torque: 146 ft-lbs
Weight: 906 kg
PP: 420pp

Power Limiter: 95.3%
Ballast: 100kg/-50
Aero: 0/0

Transmission
select default
Final Gear: Stock
Top Speed: 112
1st: 3.583
2nd: 2.558
3rd: 2.027
4th: 1.647
5th: 1.377
Final Gear: 2.697
Top Speed will be:160mph

Drivetrain
LSD Rear: 7/18/10

Suspension
Ride Height: -25/-7
Spring Rate: 5.7/9.6
Extension: 8/9
Compression: 6/3
Anti-Roll: 2/3
Camber: 2.0/1.8
Toe: -0.05/0.10

Brake Balance: 6/6

Tires: Comfort Soft Tires

Tuned for Round 2 of CLRSR's Nordschleife Shootout found right here https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=241759

I am not a stalker!!! :lol::lol

Thanks for the Green Mamba. It really looks like a true Viper 👍. Tune and test ASAP.

@Theo777. That car looks sweet. Good luck in the second round. :cheers:

Lotus Elise 111S '03 "Grasshopper"/420pp /Comfort Soft Tires

grasshopperg.jpg

Keep the tires on the tarmac and the engine revs up high this little Lotus just flies. With its little bug-eye headlights and twitchy steering Grasshopper can tackle just about any corner with ease. It important to note that when under full throttle, the back has been known to step out around some corners.

Nice :sly:. Love the look of the car, I'm sure the thing is a joy to drive, and I wish you luck in round two :dopey:

I am not a stalker!!! :lol::lol

Thanks for the Green Mamba. It really looks like a true Viper 👍. Tune and test ASAP.

@Theo777. That car looks sweet. Good luck in the second round. :cheers:

Stalker :dopey:

Hope it was what you were looking for. 👍

Nice :sly:. Love the look of the car, I'm sure the thing is a joy to drive, and I wish you luck in round two :dopey:

Stalker :dopey:

Hope it was what you were looking for. 👍

I am NOT A STALKER! I just enjoy the American Muscle you tune, mainly Mopar :D

Real quick. The tune is awesome, I just can't win in the 650pp races. I run out talent :dunce:. I'll keep trying thow 👍

hey there guys. sorry i haven't been around lately. Just got a new car and i'm working on getting the registration changed, also got a new girlfriend. Been spending a lot of time with her. I'll try my best to get more pics done as soon as things level out.

mike_gt3 and Jester sure gave us an amazing performance at the Ring. :bowdown:

Now that my shootout tune is submitted I might actually get around to posting some tunes. Now a preview of a monster Merc. :D
slsamg1.jpg

slsamg2.jpg

hey there guys. sorry i haven't been around lately. Just got a new car and i'm working on getting the registration changed, also got a new girlfriend. Been spending a lot of time with her. I'll try my best to get more pics done as soon as things level out.

Take your time, and good luck with the new girl :sly::dopey:...

...new car eh?

mike_gt3 and Jester sure gave us an amazing performance at the Ring. :bowdown:

Now that my shootout tune is submitted I might actually get around to posting some tunes. Now a preview of a monster Merc. :D
slsamg1.jpg

slsamg2.jpg

Wow. I love the pics. Go ahead and post them in the photo galleries if you'd like 👍. Going to run your Fiat "Vivace" tune now and I hope to report back soon. :dopey:

Last edited:
IcemanCG79
all they need to do is put this in GT5...lol

Maybe its in the next DLC :lol::lol::dopey:

EDIT - I just tried to upload my "Ride" but I can't with my phone :(. If interested look up a 2010 Volvo 670 :dopey:

Last edited:
Get yourself over here and we'll go for a ride :D. :dopey:

A ride ? hell if i would move over i'd need a fulltime job :P

allready found my ride , yes i kepth it low budget :D

http://www.truckertotrucker.com/listings/127847.cfm

OL2OX.jpg

this was my old truck btw :P

kQiqn.jpg

it was old and beat up but hotdamn that 440mack engine ( the ones Renault used for some time in there trucks ) was still beating the crap out of volvo's / daf ( paccar ) and scania's with easy 500hp

I used to own a Kenworth, but I hit a moose :yuck:. Do to the high miles on the truck it was totaled out and I went a bought my Volvo.

If the economy ever turns around, maybe I'll expand to a two truck fleet, and I'll give you a call :D

I used to own a Kenworth, but I hit a moose :yuck:. Do to the high miles on the truck it was totaled out and I went a bought my Volvo.

If the economy ever turns around, maybe I'll expand to a two truck fleet, and I'll give you a call :D

I don't think i'll get a green card tho ... , can't remember but about 10 years orso i was considering moving to the US seeng on a lot of forums they mention a huge shortage of Truckdrivers in the Us and Canada .
Good money in there :D supply and demand , then i heard my international driving lisence might not be valid there and getting a green card is a pain in the ...

Alltho if you have a job set up for you it might be different , i don't know in all fairness

DaDog
I don't think i'll get a green card tho ... , can't remember but about 10 years orso i was considering moving to the US seeng on a lot of forums they mention a huge shortage of Truckdrivers in the Us and Canada .
Good money in there :D supply and demand , then i heard my international driving lisence might not be valid there and getting a green card is a pain in the ...

Alltho if you have a job set up for you it might be different , i don't know in all fairness

I'm not sure how hard that would be. But if business ever gets back to where it was, we'll find a way to get you over here 👍 If not for a job, maybe just a ride :dopey:

I'm not sure how hard that would be. But if business ever gets back to where it was, we'll find a way to get you over here 👍 If not for a job, maybe just a ride :dopey:

Well at first i was thinking you we're from Brooklyn , you know the one in New York :P , but you're actually close to Milwaukee , i got friends living there :D , only noticed it cuz my wife was reading the forums

DaDog
Well at first i was thinking you we're from Brooklyn , you know the one in New York :P , but you're actually close to Milwaukee , i got friends living there :D , only noticed it cuz my wife was reading the forums

Yep. Just a little bit smaller then the one in NY. Our population is just under two thousand :lol::lol:

Milwaukee is about 100 miles from my home.

Well i would just have a little check list if i ever would move to the Us

-cowboy boots
-cowboy hat
-banjo
-pick-up ( V8 obviously :P )
-some old musclecar
-sattelite dish with +500 channels
-Espn or some other channel i can watch NFL / NHL on
-Mountain dew
-a place where i can learn line dancing :P
-Place for my dogs , no dog no moving :P
-good neighbours compared to the 🤬🤬🤬🤬 ones i have now

just a few things :P

DaDog
Well i would just have a little check list if i ever would move to the Us

-cowboy boots
-cowboy hat
-banjo
-pick-up ( V8 obviously :P )
-some old musclecar
-sattelite dish with +500 channels
-Espn or some other channel i can watch NFL / NHL on
-Mountain dew
-a place where i can learn line dancing :P
-Place for my dogs , no dog no moving :P
-good neighbours compared to the 🤬🤬🤬🤬 ones i have now

just a few things :P

Check on all of those, except the banjo and line dancing :dopey:

(Is a 78 Pontiac Trans Am considered a muscle car?)

Back