RougeMotorSportsGarage ONE-OFFS.

obsessive rules

(Banned)
United Kingdom
CARLISLEcumbria
warmachine277-
563631_409721379053056_100000455917189_1370251_1365324234_n.jpg

This is where my darkest dreams lie. My best setups and my craziest, heart-in-mouth setups. Welcome to my garage.
Review my tunes please, I will be great full. ;)

Last edited:
Try this one...
Mazda roadster rs(nc) '07
Power. 273bhp
Weight. 978kg
Pp. 467
Tyres. Sport hard
From gtauto
Aero
Front A
Enkei rct4
Ballast
Amount 47kg
Position. 50
Chassis weight reduction stage3
Window weight reduction
Carbon bonnet
Engine
Sports ECU
Stage1 tuning
Intake system
Sports air filter
Sports intake manifold
Exhaust
Sports manifold
Sports catalytic converter
Semi racing exhaust
Turbo
Stage 3
Transmission
Standard
Drivetrain
Twin plate clutch
Semi racing flywheel
Standard diff
Carbon prop shaft
Suspension (front-rear)
Ride height -17/-11
Spring rate 7.9/6.9
Dampers(both settings) 6/6
Anti roll bars 4/4
Camber 0.4/0,5
Toe 0/0.23
Brakes(front-rear)
Brake balance 4/7
Comment from me.
Well planted and agile. Designed as a tribute to the 60s Italian legends so it was painted red, naturally. A 1.33.022 lap of tgtt with me At the wheel, for it's PP range it is quick and I achieved an 8:41.312 lap of the 'ring in it. Fast then :D

Last edited:
i'll sqeeuze a session in between my rustbuckets classics at cote d'azur testdriving :dopey:

on a side note i like you're signature , Driven to perfection 👍

i knew i should have brought my ps3 to work i am bored out of my brains atm:dopey:

Last edited:
Toyota 86 gt-sports
Tyres SM
Suspension (F. R)
Dampers (all) 6. 5
Roll bars 6. 4
Ride height -20. -15
Toe angles 0.02. 0.22
Camber 0.6. 0.6
Brake balance f8 r7
Drive train
Single plate clutch
Sport flywheel
Chassis
Weight stage 1
Carbon bonnet (not body colour)
Ballast pos. 50 amount. 59
Window weight reduction
Aero 0. 20
F. Type a. R. Type a. Wings. Type a
Ecu. Sport
Exhaust. Racing
IF NOT MENTIONED DON'T CHANGE!

Tuners comments.
A very stable, very quick little car. It was tested at both Suzuka and the 'ring. You may be wondering why? This is my "real version" of the epic ft86 g-sport concept. Seen as Toyota won't make it, I did. It can handle a little more power but, its tested as above. What do you all think?

Last edited:
Setups being added soon
Mp4-12c "Mega Mac". Bugatti, you're veyron is under fire!
Lamborghini Gallardo STRADLE LM. The greatest Gallardo ever.
Golf gt-R. Much grip. Much power, a gtr lite.
Sl55 AMG BLACK CABRIO. Heart of darkness.

obsessive rules
Setups being added soon
Mp4-12c "Mega Mac". Bugatti, you're veyron is under fire!
Lamborghini Gallardo STRADLE LM. The greatest Gallardo ever.
Golf gt-R. Much grip. Much power, a gtr lite.
Sl55 AMG BLACK CABRIO. Heart of darkness.

Status.
Sl55 black is done.
Golf gt-R is done.
Gallardo stradle lm is done.
Mega mac. Having difficulties with the 260+mph top speed...

obsessive rules
Status.
Sl55 black is done.
Golf gt-R is done.
Gallardo stradle lm is done.
Mega mac. Having difficulties with the 260+mph top speed...

The mega mac project has been cancelled. It didn't perform any where. In corners it understeered and it was 20 mph short of its top speed target.

The parts for my Gallardo lm stradle
6871289023_fb437b4ff3_b.jpg

The setup
6871288381_7bbfe44fa5_b.jpg

This is the most extreme Gallardo ever. When you compete in the Gallardo trophy you will see just how good it is. It's sharp looks and it's blazing performance only tell half the story, I couldn't care if it took 20 minutes to get round the Nurburgring, they would be full of joy as you hit the red-white-red-white-red apex and feel the springs shake you know this. Is. Mad. But, it's so easy to control, on limit understeer is a polite warning that the car isn't happy and you should ease your driving. The bull charges in a whole new way...

Last edited:
FT-86 g-sport concept
A Deriva Drift setup
Power 410 bhp
Weight 980kg
PP 522
Tyres [f/r]
Comfort soft
Note. Rigidity improvement is an option i took it for the track use.
Top speed 160 mph
Gearing
1. 3.230
2. 2.214
3. 1.585
4. 1.203
5. 0.957
6. 0.797
Final ratio. 5.500
Brake balance
F.8 R.5
Ballast
Amount. 70
Position. 50
L.S.D
Torque. 17
Accel. 17
Braking. 20
Spring setup [f/r]
Camber. -2, -2
Toe. -0.10, -0.10
Ride height
-30, -20
Dampers
Extention. 6, 7
Compression. 6,7
Anti-roll bars. 3,4
Give your feed back and remember THIS IS A DRIFT MOD NOT A RACE MOD.

Yes this is the car from my profile picture, it's mad. The stock car looks badass but, In my version it's blue with gold wheels to celebrate the Subaru tie up. I don't know how good a drifter it is points wise but, it's amazing fun. I took this round I my friends driftsport online event he had organised so this was setup for less than 550pp, the server was full of skylines and this, may i say, thrashed them. My proudest creation yet, I love this car and am working on 86gt and ft86 concept versions... When my ps3 works.

C-ZETA
RougeMotorSportsGarage 86 GT and Mazda Roadster
Been a while since I've done tunes of any sort, no?

RougeMotorSportsGarage 86 GTRougeMotorSportsGarage Mazda Roadster
Stats
0-60: 5.770 seconds0-60: 5.345 seconds
0-100: 14.578 seconds0-100: 11.679 seconds
¼ mile: 14.435 seconds¼ mile: 13.716 seconds
1 mile: 36.181 seconds1 mile: 33.333 seconds
Max Speed: 146.8mphMax Speed: 164.0mph
Max G-Force: 0.74GMax G-Force: 0.68G
Drivetrain: FRDrivetrain: FR

obsessive rules is the man who owns this garage. And judging by the fact he is the fourth most postest man in this thread, he seems to be quite the fan. So it's only right that we give him some fan service for his benefit.

So, fans...here's some girls, to serve your needs!

...Lol, got you there. Still, you're probably hooked, so now I'll introduce you to the cars I've got of his. The 86 GT and the Mazda Roadster.

Let's try the Eightsix first.

This is a fairly light tune for the 8six, sort of like the stuff I do to most cars. I do have a GT86 tune though that is fairly more powerful than this, but either way, let's get into it.

This tune, it must be said, is a rather grippy one. It's not like what a GT86 should really be like, but it still does a great job at what it does. It has enough speed, and with this black metallic I gave it the car still looks so good that...it might as well be your fan service. There it is, my friends.

The sound is of course a boxer engine mated to a racing exhaust, and I am a personal fan of those sounds. I know that no one else is, because it sounds like nothing you could ever hear in real life, but it's just such a good sound IMO that it doesn't even matter how unrealistic it is. Like the CT230R, or Murcielago LP670-4 SV really.

Alas, this is still a little slow compared to some other stuff, seeing as the level of modification isn't that great. Still, I certainly wouldn't consider this a dud by any means. It certainly does the 86 justice, even if it loses slideability. It's a nice tune overall.

And now for his Mazda tune.

This is a good bit more extensive of a tune compared to the 86, and is more powerful and lighter, but the tyres are a grade lower. That means you would definitely be expecting sliding, and this does plenty of that.

This is a superbly easy car to get going at an angle through corners, and you might not even need the handbrake. I used the handbrake a rather large amount during my run with the car, but regardless this is certainly a top-class slider.

It's also rather fast. It has a small level of weight with a decent level of power, so it feels a lot faster than the average NC. The semi-racing exhaust also sounds quite tuneful, and the looks on this are still all good.

I have to say, there is some potential in obsessive rules as a tuner. Like many he likely won't get as much attention as the big tuners, but these kinds of tunes tell you a simple thing - never write off the underdog. Everyone started small before getting to a big level. I guess I might have well learned that over the course of my life here myself...this is another example of the statement.

86 GT Score: 13/20
Roadster Score: 15/20

Pictures and writing by C-ZETA

This is c_zeta on the Mazda mx5 mod and the 86gt sport

After a slight criticism from c-zeta (86 not slides enough) here's the Toyota 86gts EVO
403437_409998192358708_100000455917189_1371041_200758358_n.jpg

Parts to add.
389580_409997965692064_100000455917189_1371040_382019591_n.jpg

The setup.

As said earlier, this answers c-zetas small criticism. An evolution of the formula. More power and less weight ensure speed, less grippy tyres mean sliding is easier, in order to cure this just put it on ss tyres and tweak the ballast and rear toe/camber. One more thing, enjoy! :)

P. s. all critics welcome to compare the s1 gts with the gts evo.

Tomorrow as I have to wait 9 days or rounds3 of gtacademy. I'm posting my Mazda furai. Under 1.03 online at top gear, very close to an fgt on the server.

Oh hi guys. Sorry about not posting the other 2 tunes, I forgot. ô.ô. Anyway soon as these 2 tunes are posted I'll maybe add a couple more tunes. In the mean time check out my production line.

Soon to add.
Replicas!
BMW 1 M done
Merc c63 black done
Merc-mclaren slr 722 done
Lotus Evora gte
BMW m3 gts
Ford Mustang gt500 2013
Ferrari 599 GTO

Others.

Suzuki Swift Turbo Done
Fiat 500 Racing
Mini Countryman Jcw (my idea of it) done.
BMW m330i
BMW m120D
Audi TT GT
Mazda furai done
Mazda mx5 ENDURO done
Lotus Evora "ButterScotch"
Nissan gtr racing pack
Toyota 86/Scion Frs Race pack
Lexus Lfa speed edition

All these shall be added over the next month. Promise :3

Last edited:

Latest Posts