◆ SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Currently Recruiting for GT7 - JOIN TODAY!!Open 

• Thread starter zer05ive
  • 149,627 comments
zer05ive
I'm still feeling the effects of diabolic's news. Just didn't feel like racing on Diabolic Friday on the heels of his announcement.. :(

I hear ya! Everything happens for a reason though. Something about one door closing ...

Am able to race for a bit tomorrow afternoon. Will post tomorrow to see what kind of response I can drum up.

I hear ya! Everything happens for a reason though. Something about one door closing ...

Am able to race for a bit tomorrow afternoon. Will post tomorrow to see what kind of response I can drum up.

I agree, I did a few laps then realized it wasn't really worth it anymore on my own. So I've left, probably gonna go play MW3.

I may be on tomorrow afternoon , that is if I'm not practicing guitar!

Best of luck diabolic!:cheers:

Sure is going to be different without you around, thanks for all the laughs and good times!

Since it appears that there are no official races going on tonight, I'm going to start a track day lounge on the Nurburgring Time and Weather. I'll be in there until around 12 pm EDT.

Room #: 1472 - 6118 - 3744 - 3750 - 6758

Hope to see you on the track!

Room not found.

EDIT: Oh, you quit. NVM.

"Born to Race" not the best movie, but for a netflix movie about racing it's not bad at all.

also today is FREE COMIC BOOK DAY!!!!

go to your local comic book store and they will fill your bag with free comics!!!

http://www.freecomicbookday.com/Home/1/1/27/992

I just watched "Born 2 Race", about the Mustang vs Subie right? I agree a good movie none the less, not fast and furious, but its own drag race type movie. I give it 👍👍

Can someone chime me into what division i will be racing in Tomorrow night. Unforunatley i believe i was in the wrong division last week(3 -suppposed to be in 2) but i had to give up due to connectivity issues.

Also i remember reading somewhere that on certain nights there is tutoring. Definitely interested in this. Would like to get some tips on learning how to read the tracks and such. Thanks!(Never mind....see you Thursday night)!!!

Last edited:
Can someone chime me into what division i will be racing in Tomorrow night. Unforunatley i believe i was in the wrong division last week(3 -suppposed to be in 2) but i had to give up due to connectivity issues.

Also i remember reading somewhere that on certain nights there is tutoring. Definitely interested in this. Would like to get some tips on learning how to read the tracks and such. Thanks!

Hey rperez915,

Last week you were supposed to race in Division 2. Somehow the wires got crossed and you ended up racing in Division 3. Due to your connectivity issues, you placed well down the list and as a result it looks like you'll be racing in Division 3 this week. It will be confirmed tonight when we update the drivers list with the lastest relegation and promotion moves.

We update the drivers list 24 hours prior Sunday nights races, 19:00 PDT, 20:00 MDT, 21:00 CDT and 22:00 EDT.

Tutoring is done on Thursday nights by mopar and devious in the Division 1 Lounge. The schedule of all our events can be found here.

Mopar and devious have asked for a heads up regarding any tutoring requests, best to either post here or shoot them a pm, that you'd like to attend.

Hey S.N.A.I.L.s, as it turns out, I'm not able to do much if any drivning this afternoon. I thought I'd have a couple of hours, but no :(

Feel free to use the lounges as you see fit, if you do, post here and you may attract some others!!!

cmbeal, I won't be racing tonight in the M3, we're entertaining tonight.

NNNNOOOOOOOOOO.......this is not happening this is not happening this is not happening this is not happening this is not happening

I read that in the cyborg's voice :lol:

On that topic, good luck with the opportunity, Diabolic....if you need a Civil Engineer, I'm currently on the lookout :sly:

Hey S.N.A.I.L.s, as it turns out, I'm not able to do much if any drivning this afternoon. I thought I'd have a couple of hours, but no :(

Feel free to use the lounges as you see fit, if you do, post here and you may attract some others!!!

Hey kcheeb, can you fr division 1 and division 3 lounges? I only have division 2. Thanks!

Hey kcheeb, can you fr division 1 and division 3 lounges? I only have division 2. Thanks!

Oops, not sure how that happened. Zer0 controls those accounts, so I can't. I'll PM him to get it done.

Sorry about that Psycho!

What is does this means?

Just ran a couple A-spec races to see if I could find what this game should have been.

Expert>Japanese>Tsukuba; 446pp 86GT; Sports Medium

Quite a hoot, and none too easy to win. I tried with SH tires, but best I could do was 3rd. Might be winnable with the right line up.

What is does this means?

Just ran a couple A-spec races to see if I could find what this game should have been.

Expert>Japanese>Tsukuba; 446pp 86GT; Sports Medium

Quite a hoot, and none too easy to win. I tried with SH tires, but best I could do was 3rd. Might be winnable with the right line up.

Well, it's obviously a haiku, a bad one, but a haiku none the less, here is a better one.

I've been trying GT Academy
My friends beating me by 2 hundredths
I hate this stupid game:ouch:

No problem kcheeb.

I just got on finally, is anyone interested in some clean shuffle races? I'm going to open a public lobby and go from there. I'll have the room number up in a minute.

GTP Clean Shuffle
Room# 1472 - 6399 - 8537 - 0917 - 3014

Also seeing that kceeb can't race tonight I wanted to bring to the attention of fellow S.N.A.I.L.S. that have joined since the start of the M3 GTR Challenge that we will be racing tonight as stated in the thread title. We are currently looking for more drivers to fill the room and better the racing experience for those involved.

All information can be found here or you can pm me. Thanks!
https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=235094&page=172

Last edited:
No problem kcheeb.

I just got on finally, is anyone interested in some clean shuffle races? I'm going to open a public lobby and go from there. I'll have the room number up in a minute.

GTP Clean Shuffle
Room# 1472 - 6399 - 8537 - 0917 - 3014

Also seeing that kceeb can't race tonight I wanted to bring to the attention of fellow S.N.A.I.L.S. that have joined since the start of the M3 GTR Challenge that we will be racing tonight as stated in the thread title. We are currently looking for more drivers to fill the room and better the racing experience for those involved.

All information can be found here or you can pm me. Thanks!
https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=235094&page=172

Yeh! We been racing with an average of 5 racers. Seeing 8-10 would be excellent tonight:)👍

Yeh! We been racing with an average of 5 racers. Seeing 8-10 would be excellent tonight:)👍

I agree, we had a whole bunch of people the when we tested this out at Monza, and the field of cars keeps shrinking.

AJKVail
Once again! Due to circumstances beyond my control, I will not be able to race Sunday night:grumpy: Good luck to all!!!

Sadly, I am in this spot as well. :-(

Good luck and good racing.

Back