Clueless Tunes - Cleaning up (Nov. 23rd)

• Thread starter krenkme
  • 3,040 comments
@trackripper, I don't know if I can get on tonight, but I will try your adjustments and we'll go from there. đź‘Ť

Oh, I should have warned you about it's dislike for grass :dopey:

No worries :)

And yeah... Perhaps Suzuka wasn't the best place to test it. :P

Just a heads up on my Touge results of the day ....

5/17/12
Rival 1: OSE_CAP__SHADOW (A Class)
Rival 2: Terror_Dog (A Class)
Course: Jizo Pass
Battle Style: CMSD 3
Winner: OSE_CAP__SHADOW
Rating: 5/5

I choose to chase in this battle as this was the first time we have battled each other so i sat back for a few turns to view my rivals driving style. I took the pass when i had better drive pulling out of a turn then i gradually eased out a 7 second lead and the finish line.

Going against such a strong opponent i knew mistakes would not be allowed , but from the 2nd corner it was obvious that this Driver / car combo was well beyond my skill level . He easely kepth up and at the first mistake i made he flew past me and i never saw him again . I did try to keep up as fast as i could incase of a mistake , but i only saw him at the finish line where he prolly was waiting for several minutes before i arrived

------------

5/17/12
Rival 1: hanablemoore(A class)
Rival 2: Terror_Dog (A class)
Winner: Terror_Dog

Sadly hanablemoore made a mistake early in the battle wich allowed me to pass him and build a lead wich i could hold till the finish line .
Shame seeing i was very looking forward to this battle as in training our cars are very close to eachother . I am certain that without the mistake this would have been a very close battle wich easely could have had a different outcome

---------------

5/17/12
Rival 1: Street-King-07 (A Class)
Battle Style: CMSD 3 sec
Winner: Street-King-07

Another very good battle with Terror as I continue to assert my dominance in my R1. I let Terror lead the first run and he once again handled my pressure very well. I sat behind his FD applying pressure until he understeered wide as we neared the same section where I passed him during our first battle. I continued to edge ahead until I pulled out a 1.7 second gap when we eventually crossed the line.

-------------

5/17/12
Rival 1: SolidSnake7735 (A Class)

A twice battle actually , the first battle i passed him on the straight , unaware of this not beeing allowed we did proceed to the 2nd round . Here i took the lead and made my way to get a cap +3 seconds due to the damage SolidSnake7735 had aquired .

After the race i did appoligise and tried to write disqualification wich for some freaky reason is blocked by the filter , to make a long story short we decided to re-run our battle for fairplay reasons , SolidSnake7735 took the lead and i tried to stay as close behind as i could , untill he ran wide and i took the inner line and proceeded my way to the finish line only to see in the end stages of the lap he sadly span out ....

So in the end i didn't put the garage in that much shame :D
exept for this shameless update to promote Touge wich can still be found at

LoTs Touge
press it and you will enter a world beyond you're imagination :embarrassed:

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Looking good Dog đź‘Ť. I knew you'd do well, after all you drive my insane tunes. And I trust you're having fun :D.

What car did you enter, and are you going to share the tune?

And lastly, I have followed the LoTS boys for some time. Great bunch, and very dedicated to there league. Just wish I had a regular schedule and better driving, and I'd be joining you. Keep up the great racing and making Clueless look good.

Have fun, and a great race :dopey:

Just a heads up on my Touge results of the day ....

5/17/12
Rival 1: OSE_CAP__SHADOW (A Class)
Winner: OSE_CAP__SHADOW

I choose to chase in this battle as this was the first time we have battled each other so i sat back for a few turns to view my rivals driving style. I took the pass when i had better drive pulling out of a turn then i gradually eased out a 7 second lead and the finish line.

Going against such a strong opponent i knew mistakes would not be allowed , but from the 2nd corner it was obvious that this Driver / car combo was well beyond my skill level . He easely kepth up and at the first mistake i made he flew past me and i never saw him again . I did try to keep up as fast as i could incase of a mistake , but i only saw him at the finish line where he prolly was waiting for several minutes before i arrived

------------

5/17/12
Rival 1: hanablemoore(A class)
Rival 2: Terror_Dog (A class)

Sadly hanablemoore made a mistake early in the battle wich allowed me to pass him and build a lead wich i could hold till the finish line .
Shame seeing i was very looking forward to this battle as in training our cars are very close to eachother . I am certain that without the mistake this would have been a very close battle wich easely could have had a different outcome

---------------

5/17/12
Rival 1: Street-King-07 (A Class)
Winner: Street-King-07

Another very good battle with Terror as I continue to assert my dominance in my R1. I let Terror lead the first run and he once again handled my pressure very well. I sat behind his FD applying pressure until he understeered wide as we neared the same section where I passed him during our first battle. I continued to edge ahead until I pulled out a 1.7 second gap when we eventually crossed the line.

-------------

5/17/12
Rival 1: SolidSnake7735 (A Class)

A twice battle actually , the first battle i passed him on the straight , unaware of this not beeing allowed we did proceed to the 2nd round . Here i took the lead and made my way to get a cap +3 seconds due to the damage SolidSnake7735 had aquired .

After the race i did appoligise and tried to write disqualification wich for some freaky reason is blocked by the filter , to make a long story short we decided to re-run our battle for fairplay reasons , SolidSnake7735 took the lead and i tried to stay as close behind as i could , untill he ran wide and i took the inner line and proceeded my way to the finish line only to see in the end stages of the lap he sadly span out ....

So in the end i didn't put the garage in that much shame :D
exept for this shameless update to promote Touge wich can still be found at

LoTs Touge
press it and you will enter a world beyond you're imagination :embarrassed:

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

lol dog is a post pimp lol. i still need to run you dog. if snake introduced you to lots i assume you know snake canyon and jizo pass. my evo is hungry for a rotary snack watch out on the touge.

Looking good Dog đź‘Ť. I knew you'd do well, after all you drive my insane tunes. And I trust you're having fun :D.

What car did you enter, and are you going to share the tune?

And lastly, I have followed the LoTS boys for some time. Great bunch, and very dedicated to there league. Just wish I had a regular schedule and better driving, and I'd be joining you. Keep up the great racing and making Clueless look good.

Have fun, and a great race :dopey:

That is the beuaty of LoTs , you don't need a steady schedule and you should join , its all about fun ...

I'm running a RX7 02 model btw

lol dog is a post pimp lol. i still need to run you dog. if snake introduced you to lots i assume you know snake canyon and jizo pass. my evo is hungry for a rotary snack watch out on the touge.

I am using Jizzo pass as my home track :D

DaDog
That is the beuaty of LoTs , you don't need a steady schedule and you should join , its all about fun ...

Well you know I like fun :D.

I've been a fan of LoTS ever sense we had our shootout (although not quite sure if it ever ended :grumpy: ). I just can't enter something without knowing I can give it my all, but I'll still follow as always and I wish you the best of luck. Maybe I can run some exhibitions against some of the members at some point :dopey:

trackripper123
Haven't had a chance to try the tweaks yet? :)

Nope :(. Truck driver heading home, but I may get to it tonight, just need to fill out my logbook, post inspection, and head to my house. Looking forward to trying it though

Hello guys, I'm the new tuner here and I am from Team RedSuns (Officer), we are a drift and Touge team.

So I was giving the Camaro SS '00 to tune for drift. This is my attempt and I am happy enough with it so far but it hasn't got my best attention due to tuning for the new seasonal events :D. I wanted to upload a few pictures but my Blackberry wouldn't connect to my PS3 so I couldn't :/ I have a shot from the front of the SS because of its big smile :D.

Here is a list of everything i bought
Body/Chassis:
Stage 3 weight reduction
Window weight reduction

Engine:
Stage 3 Engine
Sports ECU

Intake system:
Sports intake manifold
Racing air filter

Exhaust:
Sports exhaust manifold
Catalytic Converter: Sports
Sports exhaust (Sound reasons)

Turbo kits:
Supercharger

Transmission:
Fully customisable transmission

Drivetrain:
Clutch: twin-plate
Flywheel: Semi-racing
Fully customisable LSD
Carbon propeller shaft

Suspension:
Fully customisable kit

Tyres:
Comfort Hards

This should leave your Camaro sitting at:
621 bhp
1269 kg
566 pp

Here is the tuning I have done:
Transmission:
I just set max speed at 180mph

Drivetrain:
LSD:
Initial Toque: 10
Acceleration sensitivity: 30
Braking sensitivity: 20
(Didn't get much time to fix around with the LSD)

Suspension:
Ride height: Front -20 & Rear -20
Spring rate: Front 9.7 & Rear 8.6
Dampers Extension: Front 4 & Rear 6
Dampers compression: Front 5 & Rear 3
Anti-roll bars: Front 1 & Rear 2
Camber angle: Front 3.2 & Rear 0.0
Toe angle: Front 0.02 & Rear 0.10

Brake Balance: Front 3 & Rear 7
(But that's up to you really)

I hope this tune works for everyone who tries it and I hope it puts a smile on your face as big as the front bumper :D

Last edited:
Please help me welcome RedSuns-xPac, as a new member to Clueless Tunes. He will help us extend our tuning into the worlds of drift and (DaDogs new love) Tounge.

Welcome to Clueless
RedSuns-xPac

I hope you enjoy your time here, and looking forward to all you have to offer to the garage, and I hope we can offer you some fun as well. Welcome.​
Oh, one more thing. Do you like parrots? :dopey:

Ok here is a Golf IV R32 '03 Touge tune that I made. It's a pretty fun tune to drive with and I'm sure you could compete with it but...there are 3 cars that own the touge and that are hard to beat e.g. Amuse R1 S2000, RX-7 FD & the BMW M3. With that in mind you will have fun with this car :D

Body/Chassis:
Stage 3 weight reduction
Window weight reduction

Engine:
Stage 3 Engine
Sports ECU

Intake system:
Sports air filter

Exhaust:
Sports exhaust

Transmission:
6 speed close-ratio transmission

Drivetrain:
Fully customisable LSD
Torque distributing centre differential
Carbon propeller shaft

Suspension:
Fully customisable kit

Tyres:
Sports Hards

This should leave your Golf sitting at:
371 bhp
1224 kg
500 pp

Drivetrain:
LSD:
Initial Toque: Front 8 & Rear 8
Acceleration sensitivity: Front 40 & Rear 40
Braking sensitivity: Front 20 & Rear 20
Torque Distribution is 40/60

Suspension:
Spring rate: Front 8.3 & Rear 6.9
Dampers Extension: Front 6 & Rear 6
Dampers compression: Front 5 & Rear 5
Anti-roll bars: Front 4 & Rear 4
Camber angle: Front 0.6 & Rear 0.4
Toe angle: Front -0.08 & Rear 0.11

Brake Balance: Front 5 & Rear 5
(But that's up to you really)

Again I hope you's all find this help and most of all have fun with it and I'll look forward to running with you on the Touge tracks. :cheers:

My final tune for now :)
It's a drift Silvia K's Dia Selection S13 '90 that I've had since the beginning of GT5. It's my favourite car to drift because you can get so much out of it :D

Body/Chassis:
Stage 3 weight reduction
Window weight reduction

Engine:
Stage 3 Engine
Sports ECU

Intake system:
Sports intake manifold
Racing air filter

Exhaust:
Sports exhaust manifold
Catalytic Converter: Sports
Titanium racing exhaust

Turbo kits:
Stage 3 turbo kit

Transmission:
Fully customisable transmission

Drivetrain:
Fully customisable LSD
Carbon propeller shaft

Suspension:
Fully customisable kit

Tyres:
Comfort Hards

This should leave your S13 sitting at:
394 bhp
965 kg
512 pp

Transmission:
I just set max speed at 162mph

Drivetrain:
LSD:
Initial Toque: 23
Acceleration sensitivity: 36
Braking sensitivity: 20

Suspension:
Spring rate: Front 13.2 & Rear 11.6
Dampers Extension: Front 4 & Rear 4
Dampers compression: Front 8 & Rear 8
Anti-roll bars: Front 1 & Rear 2
Camber angle: Front 3.2 & Rear 3.8
Toe angle: Front -0.13 & Rear 0.12

Brake Balance: Front 7 & Rear 3
(But that's up to you really again)

Best of luck with this tune, it's just a real fun tune.

Looks good xPac đź‘Ť.

I updated the OP and made a Drift and Touge section at the bottom of the post to make them easy to find.

My hope is to get to test A Volvo, and at least some of xPac tunes, plus finnish up a crazy Merc this weekend, but we'll see. Family first:tup:.

Have a Great weekend everybody :dopey:

Oh boy! As an avid drifter and touge fan, I'll have to test these tunes tonight when I get home. I can't wait to see this! Welcome to Clueless. :D

Oh man did I have a :dunce: week :banghead:

If looking for a tune for the Chrysler's in the OCD, look no further then Clueless Tunes :D. We have them all, some of them twice :dopey:.

I'm a idiot :dunce:

Welcome RedSuns-xPac, to Clueless đź‘Ť. Will your tunes turn me into a drifting God? :lol: and can I make a request? If so, how about a 'Cuda drift tune? :scared:

@krenkme, any chance you can put you Alfa Spider 3.0i V6 24v '01 "Wolf" on share? I would like to try it, but do not have one of my own. Thanks

moparisgod
Welcome RedSuns-xPac, to Clueless đź‘Ť. Will your tunes turn me into a drifting God? :lol: and can I make a request? If so, how about a 'Cuda drift tune? :scared:

@krenkme, any chance you can put you Alfa Spider 3.0i V6 24v '01 "Wolf" on share? I would like to try it, but do not have one of my own. Thanks

On a date with my wife (no kids :sly: ), but I'll try to get the car on share sometime tomorrow.

Have a great night/day :dopey:

BolverkGTM
Well Krenkme, the F40 is finished and broken in. In this super collaboration of three tuners and one test driver, we've successfully created a monster.

The car is awesome! And thank you very much for including me in the creation. I am not worthy of being in the same sentence of such tuners as VTiRoj and Praiano, so it was a honor to be a part of this. Thanks again. :cheers:

Shelby Series One Super Charged '03

specialstageroutexo.jpg

mazdaracewaylagunaseca1w.jpg

Found in the Used Car Dealership

335bhp
494pp
304 ft. lb. @5000 RPM of torque
weight 1202 Kg

parts

Auto
Engine Overhaul
Paint - Blu NART
weight Reduction
Stock
Engine
Stock
Intake
Stock
Exhaust
Stock
Turbo
Stock
Gears
Custom
Drivetrain
Twin Plate
Semi-Racing
Driveshaft
LSD
Suspention
Custom
Tires
Sport Hard (S1)

ABS = 1
everything else off

Tune

LSD- 12/18/5

GearingIn this order please
Top Speed - 137
1st - 3.115
2nd - 2.375
3rd - 1.820
4th - 1.445
5th - 1.215
6th - 1.052
Final - 3.300
Adjust for speed using final gear.

Ride Hight - Front: -15 Rear: 0
Spring Rate- Front: 5.7 Rear: 7.5
Extention- Front: 8 Rear: 8
Compression- Front: 4 Rear: 5
Anti-roll Bars- Front: 5 Rear: 5
Camber- Front: 1.5 Rear: 2.2
Toe Angle- Front: -0.20 Rear: 0.08
Brakes- Front: 7 Rear: 6

TUNER NOTES -
This car was the one and only truely designed Shelby. Most other Shelbys were reworked versions of arleady existing cars, But not this one. And in honor of a true car leagend, Carol Shelby, I present this tune. I wanted to keep it as stock as I could, to keep the fun of this car. All I did was repace the transmission, a custom drivetrain, and suspension. I hope you enjoy the tune and Mr. Shelby will truely be missed.

specialstageroutex2t.jpg

I was just about to release this on my garage you know. Mind reader. :lol:
Actually it should take precedence over the SL shouldn't it... considering the circumstances. RIP Shelby.

I was just about to release this on my garage you know. Mind reader. :lol:
Actually it should take precedence over the SL shouldn't it... considering the circumstances. RIP Shelby.

Well you know what they say about great minds..... I don't have one :dunce::dopay:

Yes, this is not a fully maxed out tune, but rather a "tribute" to Carol Shelby. I hope everyone enjoys it :dopey:

Well you know what they say about great minds..... I don't have one :dunce::dopay:

Yes, this is not a fully maxed out tune, but rather a "tribute" to Carol Shelby. I hope everyone enjoys it :dopey:

Strange since mine is the same... no power upgrades, just the transmission, drivetrain and suspension. :) A fitting tribute from two garages. Just let me publish it first :P

Very nice looking car Boss , defenatly with history ....

On a side note , touge side season has started ....

SIDE SEASON
Euro Hot Hatch Season
28th May - 17th June

Tuning & Parts Restrictions
PP Limit: 470PP - 2WD Only
Sports Hard Tyres or Comfort Tyres Only
Ballast use - 5% of total car weight (Example) !
Power Limiter use - 95%-100% !
Fully Customizable Transmissions are not allowed !
5-Speed/6-Speed Close Ratio Transmission are allowed

i am thinking about using :

-BMW 120d
-BMW 120i (still scouting the ucd for this one )
-Renault Clio V6

any suggestions , i know we have our bootleggers version of the Clio ... nice ride little nervous ...
but i would prefer a turbocharged motor ...

any other car ideas are very welcomed :D

Hey Dog, I'll see if I can find my Mini One Touge tune I made when I worked over a TPT if you're interested. I have a 120i too if you need it. :D

not sure if i can keep up with a FWD car in all fairness , but i defenatly am intrested in trying ....

as for the 120i sure if you can miss it ...

I have to send Theo his chevelle back looks like i won't be using it afterall

Krenkme, I might actualy get some playing time in this week. Where would be a good event to try out your Shelby One? Is it good for the 500pp seasonals? And have you tried it in the stars and stripes? Looks very good đź‘Ť

Back