Clueless Tunes - Cleaning up (Nov. 23rd)

• Thread starter krenkme
  • 3,040 comments
DaDog
not sure if i can keep up with a FWD car in all fairness , but i defenatly am intrested in trying ....

as for the 120i sure if you can miss it ...

I have to send Theo his chevelle back looks like i won't be using it afterall

Well I found the Mini, but it only goes up to around 450pp, fun to drive, but short on PP. :(

I also worked on some other cars, a 4WD Alfa, and a MR Renault Turbo if you're interested. :dopey:

moparisgod
Krenkme, I might actualy get some playing time in this week. Where would be a good event to try out your Shelby One? Is it good for the 500pp seasonals? And have you tried it in the stars and stripes? Looks very good 👍

trackripper123
It should be good for the 500pp seasonals if the tune is anything like my one :P May lack a bit of power for the Stars and Stripes though.

I did alot of the testing for the car at Laguna Seca stars and stripes seasonal (best I could do was second, but a better driver could probably get first ).

Like Ripper said, 500pp seasonals should not be a problem, but it may take you the whole race to get to first, but that's what makes it fun :dopey:

moparisgod
Krenk, how come you don't have your shootout cars posted here? It seems most of the testers like them. Just wondering :confused:

They're linked in the first page of the shootout :P. Plus the RX-7 is the one we have here in the garage, it's just power limited down to the 300hp requirement and a different transmission. As far as the Lambo, once the shootout is over I might give it it's power back, and put in a better transmission (I think by now people know what I think of power limiting :yuck:...:dopey: )

Well I found the Mini, but it only goes up to around 450pp, fun to drive, but short on PP. :(

I also worked on some other cars, a 4WD Alfa, and a MR Renault Turbo if you're interested. :dopey:

I am always intrested , and thanks for the beemer :sly:

DaDog
I am always intrested , and thanks for the beemer :sly:

You are welcome. I'll try and get it on share in the next few days... I might enter it though :D.

I may need someone to hold my hand through it though. I don't know all the rules and I don't want to piss anyone off :scared: We'll see if I do or not later. :dopey:

I know this is going to sound like an odd request, but I'm rehabing my motor skills and one way is to play video games (my doc. Rocks!!). So anyways, I want the challenge of building the car, putting a tune on it, and then racing. So here is my question, what would be your best handling and slowest car you have? I want it to drive nice, but not too fast, because my skills are not quite there yet (but they get better every day). Thanks.

I know this is going to sound like an odd request, but I'm rehabing my motor skills and one way is to play video games (my doc. Rocks!!). So anyways, I want the challenge of building the car, putting a tune on it, and then racing. So here is my question, what would be your best handling and slowest car you have? I want it to drive nice, but not too fast, because my skills are not quite there yet (but they get better every day). Thanks.

Try his Honda Beat tune. The Suzuki Cervo tune is another good one for fairly low power easy to drive and fun.👍👍

Try his Honda Beat tune. The Suzuki Cervo tune is another good one for fairly low power easy to drive and fun.👍👍

I know krenkme likes the Beat so I'll see if I have one. And the Suzuki is a premium so I know I can get that one. Thanks for your help 👍

@border84, which 500? Old or new? Thank you too :)

frosty1

Sounds like you're ready to get racing and have fun :). Let's see what everyone else thinks 👍

border84
IN my opinion, the Fiat 500. Of course it is hard to tell the handling of one car from another if you aren't going very fast..

Thanks for pointing Frosty in that direction, it is hard to find an easy drive while slow, but these two (old/new) are a good choice.

XDesperado67

The Beat may be a little too much on the wild side, maybe, but thanks for saying that... I kinda like that car :D. But the Cervo is one of the easiest cars to drive, and can be very fun.

frosty1
I know krenkme likes the Beat so I'll see if I have one. And the Suzuki is a premium so I know I can get that one. Thanks for your help 👍

@border84, which 500? Old or new? Thank you too :)

I would also like to thank you two for helping Frosty. There are some really good people here on GTP thanks ALOT!!!!! :cheers::dopey:

"Sparkie"
Based on the Honda CR-Z '10

kyotogionx.jpg

So after racing all these Vipers, and muscle cars I decided to search out a fun car to drive. So naturaly I came here to Clueless and fired up old Sparky.

The handling of this car is its greatest feature. This car lets you attack the corners. The brakes help you as well. Brake, hit the apex, let it roll a little, and pull through the exit. Very enjoyable 👍.

The car does lack in speed and acceleration, but that is more on the car itself, not the tune. krenkme got all there is out of this car. He gearing is great and the LSD settings work very well. So where to race it?

The 500pp seasonal at Trial Mountian :). Its lack of speed hurts it in the straits, but its go kart like feel makes up for it in the corners. First place by lap three with realy no problems. Very fun. 👍

So krenkme, what you have made is an hybrid go kart. Very well done and very fun. Now I need to see what else this thing can do :D. Great tune 👍

Thanks mopar. I haven't driven the car in awhile, but I do remember it being real easy to drive. Tuned on sport hard, run on sport soft. Now I guess I'll try and get that Challenger finish, just for you :dopey:

Thanks mopar. I haven't driven the car in awhile, but I do remember it being real easy to drive. Tuned on sport hard, run on sport soft. Now I guess I'll try and get that Challenger finish, just for you :dopey:

You're welcome 👍. The car was more then I was expecting, I may have to take it to Nurb :D. About time you release that car :P.

I do have one question about your "Daytona" tune. In a draft it hits the limiter, can I adjust the final gear for more speed? Thanks.

moparisgod
I do have one question about your "Daytona" tune. In a draft it hits the limiter, can I adjust the final gear for more speed? Thanks.

Well that's a big :banghead: on my part. Why I didn't figure in drafting when I built it is beyond me :banghead:. No, final gear is at the minimum so for now you'll have to adjust 5th gear, untill I can install a proper transmission. I'll get on it as soon as I can. :dopey:

Honda FIT W '01

roadcourseindy3.jpg

roadcourseindy1t.jpg

Found in the Used Car Dealership

172bhp
400pp
180 ft. lb. @4300 RPM of torque
weight 1005 Kg

parts

Auto
Engine Overhaul
Paint - Iris Red Pearl
weight Reduction
None
Engine
Stage 2
ECU
Intake
Stock
Exhaust
Racing
Manifold
Catalytic
Turbo
Mid RPM
Gears
Custom
Drivetrain
Twin Plate
Semi-Racing
LSD
Suspention
Custom
Tires
Racing Soft (R3)

ABS = 1
everything else off

Tune

Weight Adjustment - 15 @ 50
LSD- 12/20/10

GearingIn this order please
Reset Default
Top Speed - 112
1st - 2.255
2nd - 1.670
3rd - 1.280
4th - 0.995
5th - 0.823
Final Gear - 4.500
Adjust for speed using final gear

Ride Hight - Front: 0 Rear: -20
Spring Rate- Front: 5.5 Rear: 3.0
Extention- Front: 5 Rear: 8
Compression- Front: 3 Rear: 8
Anti-roll Bars- Front: 4 Rear: 4
Camber- Front: 1.3 Rear: 0.0
Toe Angle- Front: -0.20 Rear: 0.00
Brakes- Front: 3 Rear: 6

TUNER NOTES -
Tuned to only 400pp, but can win in all of the 500pp seasonals as well 👍 Very enjoyable.

roadcourseindy2r.jpg

Spoon FIT Race Car

nrburgringgpfx.jpg

deepforestraceway4.jpg

Found in the Used Car Dealership

187bhp
429pp
174 ft. lb. @3400 RPM of torque
weight 900 Kg

parts

Auto
Engine Overhaul
weight Reduction
Stage 3
Window
Engine
Stage 3
Intake
Manifold
Exhaust
Racing
Manifold
Turbo
None
Gears
Custom
Drivetrain
Twin Plate
Semi-Racing
LSD
Suspention
Custom
Tires
Racing Soft (R3)

ABS = 1
everything else off

Tune

Downforce - 5
Weight Adjustment
LSD- 12/18/6

GearingIn this order please
Reset to Default
Top Speed - 124
1st - 2.655
2nd - 1.970
3rd - 1.500
4th - 1.185
5th - 0.976
Final Gear - 3.460
Adjust for speed using final gear

Ride Hight - Front: -5 Rear: -10
Spring Rate- Front: 9.5 Rear: 5.5
Extention- Front: 8 Rear: 8
Compression- Front: 5 Rear: 8
Anti-roll Bars- Front: 6 Rear: 6
Camber- Front: 2.2 Rear: 0.0
Toe Angle- Front: -0.18 Rear: 0.00
Brakes- Front: 3 Rear: 6

TUNER NOTES -
Ummmm.... I just felt like doing this tune. Fun and easy to drive :dopey:

deepforestraceway5.jpg

Last edited:
The FIT W looks like a great tune. I have recently been looking for a good car to use for the 400pp seasonals. I have been using a DOME 0 concept but lately, it has been getting kind of boring. I will definitely have to try this one out if I have the car.

Sorry I've been gone for a while... I had a busy week of work and then I got attacked by a dog that forgot I was a friend.:scared: Oh well, my leg is healing really fast and I am mostly able to function again.

Should be back in tuning mood here shortly as right now its just B-spec for me. I'll have to try out that 400pp Fit soon, looks like fun! :)

robogungt
The FIT W looks like a great tune. I have recently been looking for a good car to use for the 400pp seasonals. I have been using a DOME 0 concept but lately, it has been getting kind of boring. I will definitely have to try this one out if I have the car.

I know the FIT is tuned to 400pp, but it's just not fair to the AI :sly: both are on share if you want to try it, and if you don't have your own, I think I have a spare. Just let me know 👍

Theo777
Sorry I've been gone for a while... I had a busy week of work and then I got attacked by a dog that forgot I was a friend.:scared: Oh well, my leg is healing really fast and I am mostly able to function again.

Should be back in tuning mood here shortly as right now its just B-spec for me. I'll have to try out that 400pp Fit soon, looks like fun! :)

Ouch!!! I hope you'll be alright. Sounds bad :nervous: well at least Bob can bring is some credits for you as you heal. Get well soon :cheers:
It wasn't the garages dog was it?
*goes in search for DaDog* :dopey:

Last edited:
Ouch!!! I hope you'll be alright. Sounds bad :nervous: well at least Bob can bring is some credits for you as you heal. Get well soon :cheers:
It was the garages dog was it?
*goes in search for DaDog* :dopey:

No, that Dog is loyal to the shop true and true.
Its still healing but I can almost walk at a slow pace today. I think Polyphony is taking pity on me with the new FF seasonal events at 430pp and the performance difference bonus... I have a few ultra low performance FF cars in the works... of course my 2CV is somewhere in my garage ready to go! :dopey:

Theo777
No, that Dog is loyal to the shop true and true.
Its still healing but I can almost walk at a slow pace today. I think Polyphony is taking pity on me with the new FF seasonal events at 430pp and the performance difference bonus... I have a few ultra low performance FF cars in the works... of course my 2CV is somewhere in my garage ready to go! :dopey:

Good. I'm glad to hear you are healing, and pace yourself. I think I'm going to run the ASBO when I get home. Should be an easy victory. :D.

I think Clueless tunes needs to release two 2CVs together... when the time is right :dopey:

Yeah, 2CV is great fun trying to get it to be competitive.:dopey:

I tried a variation of my Eagle Talon at Daytona and managed first place with a lot of luck and only 370pp and 156hp! I only received 694k (Adjustment of 522.7k) credits and 65.7k (Adjustment of 49.5k) exp. Works out to a 3.046x performance difference adjustment @ -50pp handicap. And here I only had a +130% credit/experience modifier!:drool: Not to mention this is great fun in hoping you make it close enough to draft the next car. I'll put Hatchling up on share for those seeking a rewarding challenge. :D

It seems like bad stuff happens to alot of people on this forum. Anyway, get
well soon. ;)

An anyone help me win a b-spec seasonal on cöte d'azur. The pp limit is 650. I just need a suggestion for what car to use. I have don the race twice and have gotten 2nd place both times. If anyone could give me some advice, it would be greatly appreciated.

robogungt
An anyone help me win a b-spec seasonal on cöte d'azur. The pp limit is 650. I just need a suggestion for what car to use. I have don the race twice and have gotten 2nd place both times. If anyone could give me some advice, it would be greatly appreciated.

I can put my 2J on share in a bit. I'll PM you when it is.... yes even I have the car to bail me out :dopey:

Back