Team m.a.t.t.e

• Thread starter mazdaman
  • 19 comments
Trinidad and Tobago
brooklyn/ny/us
mazdarota122
Hey would just like to introduce a new team to this thread. We like friendly challenges from 500 pp - 600pp , so If you and you team would like to challenge tell us when. However we do prefer racing on a wensday night. So don't be shy let's have some fun if you want to race us you must have atleast 4 players to race. Just reply in this thread your teams name and the time you wanna race.

Hey would just like to introduce a new team to this thread. We like friendly challenges from 500 pp - 600pp , so If you and you team would like to challenge tell us when. However we do prefer racing on a wensday night. So don't be shy let's have some fun if you want to race us you must have atleast 4 players to race. Just reply in this thread your teams name and the time you wanna race.

Greetings!! Team S.N.A.I.L. would like to accept your friendly challenge. We are available to race next Wednesday night at 10pm Eastern. At this time, we have at least six drivers interested in racing against your team (these five plus me). However, I anticipate having more drivers who want to sign up. How many drivers are on your team?

Here are the event details we are proposing:

When: May 30th at 10pm Eastern
Where: SNAIL_Division2 lounge
Car: Ferrari F430 '06
Tires: Racing Hard
Track: Circuit de Spa-Francorchamps
Laps: Set to equal about a 1-hour endurance race

Awesome, I love to see this...wish I could watch:idea:

Practice room no open:

1472-6681-3243-9092-4409:):)

My bad! Supposed to post on S.N.A.I.L thread.

Last edited:
Awesome, I love to see this...wish I could watch:idea:

Anyone is welcome to watch! I'll send you FR from our D2 lounge, which is where I'm proposing the race to take place. Depending on how many drivers from each team mazdaman wants to allow, there could be room for up to eight spectators. And unlike the spectator passes for our non-existent races this Sunday night, the spectator passes for this May 30th race will be FREE! :lol:

I'm gonna have a team meeting about this . I may even have racers who would want to join also on this race.

I'm gonna have a team meeting about this . I may even have racers who would want to join also on this race.

Sounds good. 👍

Is it safe to assume that you want us to have the same number of drivers on the track as your team has? If so, can you please tell us how many drivers you expect to have? It doesn't have to be a number set in stone, just a guesstimate. :)

Sounds good. 👍

Is it safe to assume that you want us to have the same number of drivers on the track as your team has? If so, can you please tell us how many drivers you expect to have? It doesn't have to be a number set in stone, just a guesstimate. :)

I will guess about 5 we're still trying to decide if we are going to do the challenge. However if we don't I still wanna be apart of this endurance race. Also how much pp and hp and weight?

I will guess about 5

Okay, 5 sounds good.

we're still trying to decide if we are going to do the challenge.

Okay, but let us know what factors might make your team not want to race. We tried to match all of the conditions that you laid out in your original post:
  • 500PP - 600PP
  • Wednesday night
  • late at night EST (request via PM)
  • minimum of 4 drivers
If there's something we need to change up, please let us know and we'll try to accommodate your request. :)

However if we don't I still wanna be apart of this endurance race.

We usually race using a different format on Wednesday nights, so if your team doesn't want to race with us we'll probably just stick to our regular schedule. You are more than welcome to race with us if the rest of your team decides not to do the friendly challenge, but hopefully they'll realize how awesome your idea is! 👍

Also how much pp and hp and weight?

We'd like to race with tuning prohibited. Therefore, setting the PP, HP, and weight won't matter. Everything on the car would need to be stock other than breaking in the engine and getting an oil change.

We have a race lol

Awesome news! Please let us know the PSN ID's of your team members so that I can grant them access to the lounge we'll be racing in (you can just PM me with that list if you prefer).

mazdaman, I haven't received a list of the drivers on your team yet. Do you think you can send that to me? They won't be able to access the lounge we're racing in unless I'm able to add them to that account. Or if you prefer, you can simply ask all of them to add the following PSN ID to their friends list:

SNAIL_Division2

I can just log into that account and accept all of the friend requests sometime before the race. Thanks!

Mazdarota122
Dodgeviperrocks
Ryrybro
Slicks4u
Chocolate_loveee
Spitfiremxd
Also if you don't mind can we star rave around 10 one member isn't sure what time there getting on around 10

Mazdarota122
Dodgeviperrocks
Ryrybro
Slicks4u
Chocolate_loveee
Spitfiremxd
Also if you don't mind can we star rave around 10 one member isn't sure what time there getting on around 10

Thanks for providing the list! I was able to successfully add everyone except for you and Spitfiremxd. When I tried to add you, I got an error message saying that you've reached the maximum number of friends. Would you mind deleting one of your friends (temporarily for the night) so that I can resend the friend request. When I tried to add Spitfiremxd, I got an error message saying that online ID has not been registered. Can you please double-check to make sure it's correct?

Also, since the target time for this race is about 1 hour, we'll be setting the the number of laps to 24. Let us know if your calculation for a 1-hour race resulted in a different number of laps.

As for the points allocation, are you okay with 1st place getting 16 points, 2nd place getting 15 points, 3rd place getting 14 points etc? After the race is over, we can simply tally up all of the points earned by each team to determine the winner. Of course, this is just a friendly challenge so the points structure isn't really a big deal.

Please also be sure to ask your team members to have their cars fully broken-in along with an oil change. This will ensure that all of the cars are performing at an equal level. And since this will be a tuning-prohibited race, no parts can be added (or removed) from the car.

And yes, we can wait for your driver who is not sure exactly when he can get on. 👍

Spitfire-xm

Thanks, I've just added him. Looks like we're all set. See you guys in the SNAIL_Division2 lounge at 10pm EST. Once all twelve drivers are there, we'll have a quick qualifying session and then start the race. Good luck and good racing! 👍

Just wanted to give a big shout out to Team m.a.t.t.e. for the great race last night. Connection issues aside, the race was a success. 6 versus 6 racing was something I've never seen before and it turned out to be a pretty cool. 👍

S.N.A.I.L. would definitely love to race with you guys again, but next time you guys pick the car and the track! Let us know if you're interested in a rematch. :)

Back