◆ SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Currently Recruiting for GT7 - JOIN TODAY!!Open 

• Thread starter zer05ive
  • 149,633 comments
I'll send it when I get home since you sent me the silver one.

Which one are you going to send him, dabney? I have the #5 in Clio and Lutecia so whichever you send, I can go the other one :)

Edit: never mind....read the rest of the posts, Tez! :crazy:

Which one are you going to send him, dabney? I have the #5 in Clio and Lutecia so whichever you send, I can go the other one :)

Edit: never mind....read the rest of the posts, Tez! :crazy:

If I have a choice, I'll take the Lutecia please (but either is fine as long as it has a #5 on it :D)

Awesome, that works out nicely!

greest, I just sent you the black #33 that dylan sent to the D1 account.

dabneyd, please send your red #5 to Bronco instead of me.

Vail, I'll send you your blue #22 later tonight after the gift limit refreshes.

Thank you zer0. 👍

To whom or where would you like me to send what color?

My OCD car is red. The white and silver came out of the UCD. I will, however, completely refurbish them.

Thanks again!!!

Last edited:
In case you're not aware, if it's over 15,000 km, it has permanent engine damage that can't be refurbished.

If it's below that, an engine restore should suffice.

I was not aware of that. I'll certainly look at it before I waste my hard earned credits...;)

Honestly though, thank you, as I didn't know that. 👍

Thank you zer0. 👍

Actually, you should thank dylan. That was his car! :)

To whom or where would you like me to send what color?

My OCD car is red. The white and silver came out of the UCD. I will, however, completely refurbish them.

I actually don't need anymore, but I won't say no to another #5 red car. :D

If you're sure you don't want it, you can just send it to SNAIL_Division1. I'll just keep it on that account in case anyone wants it between now until Sunday night. 👍

Thank you Dylan. If you're missing any cars or tickets, gimme a shout.

Division 1 will receive the car.

Just went and checked, all 4 (the one from Dylan, the one from OCD that I hadn't bought yet, the silver one in my Greest account, and the white one from my secondary account) all have 0 miles. They had to be a prize from a seasonal. Just my best guess..?

I'll look through, any #5 cars are yours zer0...:)

I will be going to camp again this Sunday and Monday, missing the Sunday race.
I will be back Monday night to practice for the tuner series if there is interest from team red. Have a great Sunday!

I will be going to camp again this Sunday and Monday, missing the Sunday race.
I will be back Monday night to practice for the tuner series if there is interest from team red. Have a great Sunday!

The great outdoors is overrated Goat, I find I can simulate it nicely in my basement :lol:

Enjoy and thanks for letting us know 👍

Apologies; I am going to withdraw from the series; I don't spend enough time playing GT5 to run in 3 different cars on 3 different tracks and be competitive.

Enjoy your racing 👍

Apologies; I am going to withdraw from the series; I don't spend enough time playing GT5 to run in 3 different cars on 3 different tracks and be competitive.

Enjoy your racing 👍

Hey BlacqueJacques, sorry to hear that.

If you'd like I can make you an Associate S.N.A.I.L. that way you can still join us for any of our other events.

Let me know.

Cheers,

kcheeb

I have been uber busy indeed. Mostly with getting our Audi tt and jeep Cherokee ready for sale. Both of which have sold. And the fruits of the labor have pay off to bring my fiancee and I two new cars. Well, new to us.

For me, I got an 87 VW gti 16V.
2012-07-13082017.jpg

And my fiancée got an 09 Mazda 3 hatchback.
556991_442277945806414_553809835_n.jpg

And while I'd love to say with that done all my free time will return. It seems this will not be the case, as there is much work now to he done to the house... crap.

The great outdoors is overrated Goat, I find I can simulate it nicely in my basement :lol:

Enjoy and thanks for letting us know 👍
💡
Mabye I could stock my sump pump hole with bass. That's at least a start.

Enjoy your racing 👍

Actually, this league is ideal for those who don't have a lot of time to play GT5. You don't have to spend any time tuning or setting qualifying times before race day. In fact, a lot of our members don't even practice any of the 3 cars and 3 tracks until Sunday's league night. If you're not competitive in a particular division for whatever reason, you will be moved to a division in which you are competitive. That's the beauty of having three separate divisions in this league. Regardless of how much skill or how much time you have to practice, there's always a full grid of drivers who you can enjoy close and competitive races with. 👍

Hey zer0, I just got the level 0 ticket from the Academy seasonal, let me know if you want me to send it in as one of our prizes if no one else has done so already :)

What comes out of a level 0 ticket, and how do you get it?

o academy seasonal. What does it give you?

o level 0 cars. I'm gonna stop now.

Hey zer0, I just got the level 0 ticket from the Academy seasonal, let me know if you want me to send it in as one of our prizes if no one else has done so already :)

That'd be awesome! Please send it to SNAIL_Division1 since that's the account that manages all of the Prize C coupons. Thanks tez!

Izzyracer97
haha nope probably a toyota prius or any other hybrid garbage

Most level 0 are below $100k, but the 2000GT is one of the level 0 cars, but there are LOTS of level 0's...

Was hoping for something like that Handlebar, ended up with a '00 Miata.

That's not that bad, as I only had one other Miata, but I wish I had gotten the Roadster version rather than the "MX-5 MIATA (J)" with all it's regional mumbo-jumbo. I'd rather have it be called what it was in that region rather than pretend it's an American or European car with Japanese trim.

Meh, I should have held on to a copy of the ticket just in case, but I didn't feel like it.

Back