Doog's Regular Replicas (NEW: Honda Accord LX)

• Thread starter Doog
  • 403 comments
Hi buddy, great replica's you've got here, pleasure to drive:)
Just a quick query with the Ford Focus combo pack, is it using the Premium Focus ST '06:tup:

Thanks. Any requests?
Yeah, they're based off the '06 model; just a typo in my post. :P

Thanks. Any requests?
Yeah, they're based off the '06 model; just a typo in my post. :P

Thanks for the fast reply mate, much appreciated:)

I'm really enjoying the diesel powered cars mate, if you've got anymore of those up your sleeve:tup:

Thanks for the fast reply mate, much appreciated:)

I'm really enjoying the diesel powered cars mate, if you've got anymore of those up your sleeve:tup:

Good to hear, because I like making them as well. :dopey:
Working on a truck right now, and there's a Subaru in progress, but I can squeeze a Diesel in there, too. Expect it tonight if I suddenly find a Diesel I just have to make; if not, then you'll probably see it tomorrow. 👍

I see you Focused a lot :sly::lol:

i-see-what-you-did-there-cat-8ddsxu.jpg

:sly:

Why do you tune the car and touch on power limiter iinstead of tuning the car until the desired BHP ?

Is it to sound close to real ?

Why do you tune the car and touch on power limiter iinstead of tuning the car until the desired BHP ?

Is it to sound close to real ?

In most cases, the car is a more normal version of the version supplied in the game, so, it usually has less horsepower, thus, making the power limiter necessary to make it closer to real-life. If I add performance parts, it's likely because it's a diesel, and it needs some more torque. I may also add a different exhaust for more realism.

Ok thanks :)

Btw I saw is a very old car magasine a Audi A2 tsi I think , a version of A2 with 11x bhp. could you replicate it ? :)

Just to see if the A2 can be reasonable in anything ?

Ok thanks :)

Btw I saw is a very old car magasine a Audi A2 tsi I think , a version of A2 with 11x bhp. could you replicate it ? :)

Just to see if the A2 can be reasonable in anything ?

Do you by chance mean FSI? If so, then yes, I just did a quick search on the site I use for replicas and I found it. 👍

Oh trucks :dopey:

Can I also ask if through the Ford F-150 Lighting you could replicate the original F-1 ?

Oh trucks :dopey:

Can I also ask if through the Ford F-150 Lighting you could replicate the original F-1 ?

You mean this?
1948-ford-f1-pickup-left.jpg

Thanks a lot. It seems too long that's why I asked. But you have to follow the real's car specs right ? :sly:

EDIT...And Thanks again for all your great work here !

Yep, it's a Buick, made for driving in a straight line, very quietly.
Glad you like it. 👍

That :D

Obviously you can't make the visual as same but the power and soo ... please ?

I promise when I has my PS3 back I shall test all my requests :)

I don't think that's really possible. :indiff:
The maximum power of the F1 is 100, and even without doing the engine rebuild, the F-150 Lightning could only be detuned to around maybe 170-190 horsepower. The transmission would also have a few too many gears, and, I have a feeling the F1 weighs less than the F-150 with weight reductions.

I don't think that's really possible. :indiff:
The maximum power of the F1 is 100, and even without doing the engine rebuild, the F-150 Lightning could only be detuned to around maybe 170-190 horsepower. The transmission would also have a few too many gears, and, I have a feeling the F1 weighs less than the F-150 with weight reductions.

The red parts .... go trough PP ? :)

Chevrolet Silverado 2500 8.1
Based off the Chevrolet Silverado SST Concept '02
Painted in Gris Fulminator

CircuitdelaSarthe2009_3-1.jpg

CircuitdelaSarthe2009_4-1.jpg

CircuitdelaSarthe2009_5-1.jpg

CircuitdelaSarthe2009_6-1.jpg

The Recipe

GT Auto

Engine Rebuild
Chassis Restoration
Paint the wheels silver if you want the LS trim level of this truck. Paint them chrome if you want it to be the LT.

Tuning Parts

Fully Customizable Transmission
Fully Customizable Suspension
Comfort Soft Tires

Ballast Amount: 200kg
Ballast Position: 0

Power Level: 66.4%

Transmission

Top Speed: 261 mph
Final Gear: 3.730

1st: 2.807
2nd: 1.830
3rd: 1.307
4th: 0.984
5th: 0.781
6th: 0.561

Suspension

Ride Height: 50, 50
Spring Rate: 5.0, 5.0
Dampers (Extension): 2, 2
Dampers (Compression): 2, 2
Anti-Roll Bars: 3, 3

Camber Angle: 0.0, 0.0
Toe Angle: 0.00, 0.20

Brakes: 5, 5

Specs

Horsepower: 340 at 4000 RPM
Torque: 447 lb-ft
Weight: 2468 kg
Performance Points: 423

Comments:

What's more American than Apple Pie, Corvettes, and incest? The full size pickup truck. The Silverado 2500 8.1 is no exception, with nearly 500 cubic inches of displacement, its engine alone is larger than some European countries. Power, while plentiful, is never in an abundance, reminding you that here, it's all about low-end grunt and towing capacity. And while you can't use this truck for towing in Gran Turismo Land, you can always punt some idiots off the road whenever you like. In my case, I used it to teach some pesky tailgaters a lesson. They didn't tailgate me after that.
As for driving, the Silverado isn't stellar. In town, this big bastard's a pain in the ass, with relatively unresponsive steering and generally being tall and hard to see over. Parking, however, is another story. It's really a game of choose an area, and then get out and see how far you missed it by. If you're not careful, you could accidently back over Rhode Island. That said, I never didn't enjoy driving the big Silverado. Whilst its many quirks render it a pain in the ass, it's that kind of pain in the ass that gives it a charm, like all those old European cars that spend more time in the shop than on the road. I like this big ol' truck, and if you like to feel authoritative on the road, you'll like it too.

2013 Ford Mustang GT 5.0
Based off the Ford Mustang V8 GT Coupe Premium '07
Painted in GT Metallic 007-W

RoadCourse-Indy_1.jpg

RoadCourse-Indy.jpg

RoadCourse-Indy_2.jpg

RoadCourse-Indy_3.jpg

RoadCourse-Indy_4.jpg

The Recipe

GT Auto

Oil Change
I don't recommend any one specific wheel; the Mustang comes from the factory with many wheel options. Choose whichever one you see fit. I've painted mine in chrome.
Front Aero 1

Tuning Parts

ECU Tuning
Stage 3 Engine Tuning
Sports Intake Manifold
Racing Air Filter
Sports Exhaust Manifold
Catalytic Converter: Sports
Fully Customizable Transmission
Clutch: Single-Plate
Adjustable LSD
Carbon Drive Shaft
Fully Customizable Suspension
Sports Soft Tires

Ballast Amount: 5kg
Ballast Position: 0

Power Level: 76.0%

Transmission

Top Speed: 193 mph
Final Gear: 3.150

1st: 3.608
2nd: 2.430
3rd: 1.690
4th: 1.285
5th: 1.000
6th: 0.670

Suspension

Ride Height: (-5), (-5)
Spring Rate: 9.1, 6.1
Dampers (Extension): 7, 6
Dampers (Compression): 5, 4
Anti-Roll Bars: 4, 4

Camber Angle: 0.0, 0.0
Toe Angle: 0.00, 0.20

LSD

Initial Torque: 10
Acceleration Sensitivity: 45
Braking Sensitivity: 10

Brakes: 7, 8

Specs

Horsepower: 420 at 5300 RPM
Torque: 504 ft-lb at 4300 RPM
Weight: 1635 kg
Performance Points: 494

Comments:

Ford has been on a roll lately, showing us who live stateside the wonders of its One Ford program with the new Focus and Escape, but they've also given us the fabulous Flex and are soon giving us the new Fusion. The revised Mustang is no different; it's a vastly better car in every way compared to the '07 Mustang we get in the game. The 2013 Mustang is graced with Ford's new 5.0 V8 unit, which replaces the aging 5.4 unit. Weight is up ever so slightly, but numerous suspension changes render it nothing to fret about.
Acceleration is blazing; really, that's the best word for it. When you give it a kick in the pants, this thing moves. Like a fat man to a burger, this Mustang careens past anything else on the road, and it can overtake all day.
Handling is also very nice. Initial turn-in can yield understeer, but a dab of the parking brake and some more gas turn that frown upside down, enabling you to pull smokey drifts that Ken Block would be jealous of. If it's not sliding around and having fun, this thing's gripping to the road when you want it to. At lower speeds, it's all fun and games, but at high speeds, the Mustang gets serious and buckles down, inducing confidence in every fast bend you take. Braking is also impressive, and overall, the Mustang's a real jack of all trades. It's fun, easy to drive, sounds great, stops great, and cruises great. I promise, you'll like it.

Very Important: Make sure to launch in 2nd gear. If you launch in first, you'll keep hitting the rev limiter and you'll hate this car. 2nd gear launches much smoother and goes up to 60 mph.

What do you mean?

If the F-1 is 110 bhp and 900 kg (total random numbers). And the F-150 is 270 bhp and 1300 kg , is there anyway you try to think of a PP number for the F-1 and match it with the F-150 ? (I hope you understand :scared:)

If the F-1 is 110 bhp and 900 kg (total random numbers). And the F-150 is 270 bhp and 1300 kg , is there anyway you try to think of a PP number for the F-1 and match it with the F-150 ? (I hope you understand :scared:)

Well, it'd probably be pretty low; such as maybe 280 performance points, and there's no way an F-150 will go that low.

Nice work mate, I'll try to build both as soon as possible!

Cheers

Thanks again. 👍

Damn :grumpy:

Thanks anyway and like Outeke said , continue the great work, I like your taste on doing different versions of the weaker cars instead of only supercars and famous cars 👍 ;)

Back