The Continental Tire Sports Car Challenge, Season 2 Discussion!

United States
Pittsburgh
polarbear345

picture.php

Welcome to Season 2 of The Continental Tire Sports Car Challenge Discusssion!

We Will be discussing:

• Car lists for both classes.
  • Race length
  • Track lists
  • Time
  • Points systems

It may not look like much, but we should have our hands full for a bit with this :)

LET THE DISCUSSING BEGIN!

I was going to say GS... but thinking about it even more it'll have a good advantage in slow corners, but it'll get left behind everywhere else.

ghskilla
I was going to say GS... but thinking about it even more it'll have a good advantage in slow corners, but it'll get left behind everywhere else.

It races ST IRL... So we want to keep it realistic...ish...

We need to swap Cape Ring South for Cape Ring Inside.

Are we going to change any car specs?

That means the specs won't change for the cars that are staying besides the Subaru. We have to spec the Focus for ST too.

That means the specs won't change for the cars that are staying besides the Subaru. We have to spec the Focus for ST too.

Yep. Shouldn't be too much of a hassle, as Rolex specs were pretty solid last night!

Just a thought since there is really only one mustang choice we haven't explored could we maybe use the Mach 1?

Just a thought since there is really only one mustang choice we haven't explored could we maybe use the Mach 1?

I just don't see having a car that's about 40 years older than every other car that's in the series.

Yup thats the 3. (With a smige of MPS about it)

Mazda_Axela_red.jpg

So do I add this to my pile?

Last edited:
I hope so. Since its a standard, those of us who have it can gift it to those that dont have it yet. I know I passed it a couple of times when it showed up. Not even sure if I even have it.

I have two on my main. The base specs I rekon I will use to start with are 230bhp/1250kgs for the Focus and 230bhp/1220kgs for the Mazda.

Since you don't use the 'stang anyway, what about a switch to RM/TC cars for GS class? The only thing is the added aero.

Being as this is in the "Interest Checks & Competition Discussions" just throwing my hat that I would be interested if there is any room from last season. This would be my first series but I am also responsible and respectful to not miss races.

There was allways space in last season usualy 10-14 at most showed up.

Being as this is in the "Interest Checks & Competition Discussions" just throwing my hat that I would be interested if there is any room from last season. This would be my first series but I am also responsible and respectful to not miss races.

There is room left. :) Glad to have you.

We'd love to have you!

And Seth, I thought about having the camaro rm and challenger tc be GS and Golf RM be ST, but the camaro and challenger have big DF differences

Back