◆ SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Currently Recruiting for GT7 - JOIN TODAY!!Open 

• Thread starter zer05ive
  • 149,534 comments
I will be unable to attend tonight's festivities unfortunately.

Been under the weather for awhile and just not feeling it tonight. I hope to be ready for Sunday.

OwensRacing
Could someone be so kind to send me a TVR broken in. I did one last night and my gave froze at save screen. Had to load my back up and obviously lost the car and mileage. :(

Thank you.

I'll send you one when I get home in half hour.

I will be unable to attend tonight's festivities unfortunately.

Been under the weather for awhile and just not feeling it tonight. I hope to be ready for Sunday.

Bummer, the old pass it around the family trick :(

I had the same thing and i had this surgery soon 2 years ago and i got so much pain and complication.Im about to talk whit a lawyer for that.

Drgreenthumb977
I had the same thing and i had this surgery soon 2 years ago and i got so much pain and complication.Im about to talk whit a lawyer for that.

Since im 20 years old i cant live well and i worked to 14 to 20 years old and now i think about my future but im stock whit this injuries since 3 years and im about to finish my school. Sometimes i think im dying slowly

Since im 20 years old i cant live well and i worked to 14 to 20 years old and now i think about my future but im stock whit this injuries since 3 years and im about to finish my school. Sometimes i think im dying slowly

I feel your pain man, I've been in 3 car crashes and feel like I've lived half of my life in physical therapy. If u feel like the surgeons did a bad job I would definitely say try to take legal action

the2armedmen
I feel your pain man, I've been in 3 car crashes and feel like I've lived half of my life in physical therapy. If u feel like the surgeons did a bad job I would definitely say try to take legal action

Thank you man for answering me. I got all the arguments for win; i talked whit a lot of people and they said to me so much négligence was in my case and i got all to prove. Lol i cant take a walk more than 30 min whit my father and hes 60 years old.

Thanks Goat!

Wolfsatz, JoeW usually hosts the Blue room.

JoeW, can you please PM Wolfsatz with the room # instead of me? He's the new Wednesday director. 👍

Ohh! Race Director... I like the sound of that.. :)

We need a host for the Smurf... Blue Room! Who is JoeW backup?

Wow, that really sucks to hear. What procedure did they use to reconstruct your ACL? Did they use a part of another ligament? I opted to use a cadaver and it's worked our great. Or should I say he has worked out great..?

Who kneecapped you, Zero?

I'd say Will Montgomery, but that may be in bad taste…

Yes, bad taste indeed. :(

Speaking of which.. Drgreenthumb, you should give this guy a call..

zer05ive
Wow, that really sucks to hear. What procedure did they use to reconstruct your ACL? Did they use a part of another ligament? I opted to use a cadaver and it's worked our great. Or should I say he has worked out great..?

Yes, bad taste indeed. :(

Speaking of which.. Drgreenthumb, you should give this guy a call..

Happy to see some people answering me whit some real advice whit expérience behind.

Ohh! Race Director... I like the sound of that.. :)

We need a host for the Smurf... Blue Room! Who is JoeW backup?

Anybody willing to step up and host the Blue Room in Joe's absence? If so, please post that you're willing to and then PM Wolfsatz with the room number at at about 9:45 pm Eastern (in 15 minutes).

Hi,

Looking to join my race team into one of your team league races. How and where do I go?

As has been pointed out, we are a league, not a team. But I think I'm picking up what you're putting down here. There might be a few racers here that would except the challenge you put up, but it won't be a snail thing. We ran a challenge only once and it left a sour taste and bad impression.

I've got a question about customization: Can the bodykit parts from GT Auto be installed on the cars as long as they don't alter the PP value?

The practice rooms are officially open! If you're assigned to Division 1 or Division 2 (or you placed in the top 5 of Division 3 this past Sunday 01/06/13) please join with your best racecraft the BLUE ROOM:

D1 * D1 * D1 * D1 * D1 * D1

Everyone else, please join with your best racecraft the RED ROOM

1472-6399-8451-1926-5031

Now...

benStillerDoIt1.jpg

'Ninja'd From Rallywagon'

CarBastard
I've got a question about customization: Can the bodykit parts from GT Auto be installed on the cars as long as they don't alter the PP value?

No, having aero parts installed will not let you on track when the room is set to "tuning prohibited."

Thank you man for answering me. I got all the arguments for win; i talked whit a lot of people and they said to me so much négligence was in my case and i got all to prove. Lol i cant take a walk more than 30 min whit my father and hes 60 years old.

Man when you get to the point where you are going to sleep knowing your gonna be in pain when you wake up every morning it gets a bit depressing, that's definitely reason for being compensated in every way possible

Back