Master list of paintable and unpaintable cars

• Thread starter Giygas
  • 212 comments
Big thanks to CargoRat and CostasDrifter đź‘Ť

driftinziggy has confirmed the TRD Celica to be fully paintable in the hybrid showcase thread.

No problem. You might want to edit the OP as the Mazda Atenza Touring Car is in fact paintable as I posted above. Its those Dark Silverish cars with different colored mirrors. The whole car gets painted.

Nissan 350Z Concept LM Race Car - Not Paintable
Nissan Fairlady Z Concept LM Race Car - Not Paintable
Nissan GT-R Concept LM Race Car - Not Paintable
Toyota SPRINTER TRUENO GT-APEX (AE86 Shuichi Shigeno Version) ’00 - Unpaintable

Last edited:
The first post mentions that the Honda S2000 LM Race car is paintable.

Could somebody post a picture of a painted car or at least tell what parts get painted and what not.

I've tried searching the photomode forums but no luck so far.

Last edited:
The first post mentions that the Honda S2000 LM Race car is paintable.

Could somebody post a picture of a painted car or at least tell what parts get painted and what not.

I've tried searching the photomode forums but no luck so far.

The color difference for each model(blue, red, and that other color) is what gets painted, the black stays the same. It should be the same deal for the Integra, which is why i put it as paintable.

I'd post a photo now, but mine is DefaultColor. I'll put it up when i change it to regular black or something else.

Excellent news, now I can finally get an S2000 LM in green/black color combo. :D

Now all I need to do is find a suitable color and ask my friend if and when he could do it.

Thanks for the info. đź‘Ť

Confirmed....Both Spoon Race Cars are unpaintable.

And here is the Honda S2000 LM Race Car painted with Sublime Green...

Deep Forest Raceway.jpg

Last edited:
It is? I thought i had one. I have never messed with it before,but I built one the other day with a 2D engine and painted it.

Can we call the HKS paintable or partial because of all the decals vinyls etc?

NABeast the list is for cars normally not able to get painted, as you can't paint them in GTAuto, some can get Hex painted, other the paint won't change even with Hex. Best to check if you can paint it in GTAuto before listing it here as most cars are paintable simply through GTAuto, and all paintable cars can be Hex painted anyways.

Last edited:
Back