Pics of yourself

• Thread starter keeno_uk
  • 32,528 comments
Change the shades and you'll look like a cop lol

What? How. I don't even.

Just looks like a dude with jeans and a jacket and a buzz cut. And nicer jeans than I'd see most cops in, at that.

A lot of the police in my state, namely state troopers, wear speedy/sleek looking shades with extremely dark lenses for intimidation. They all have buzz cuts and generally look like this:

Hence to me he looks like a cop. All he needs now is the rest of the uniform.

Get a room.

So you're saying he'd look like a cop simply because of sunglasses and a hair cut? You realize how many people have dark glasses and a buzz cut that aren't cops, let alone all the military types that have buzz cuts.

Admit it, they aren't bad jeans.

Yeah, and they look like cops :lol:

Well this has been enlightening.

:lol: I like to think I have a fade rather than a buzz cut.. but I'm not really the military type. Only on the PS3 when I play Battlefield!

And glad that you all like the jeans :P Atleast that gives me the feeling i'm still a bit in style

I guess nowadays its the tighter, the better? :lol: Funny how that goes, when I was growing up peoples pants couldnt get big or saggy enough... And now theyre not tight enough.. :P

GM.

No wait...

Ford, you fool!

This is true.

By the way 351 Cleveland lol

DANIEL.

The Infield still leaks.

NickOutside.jpg

Easter Monday at the best taco place in town:

grand_electric.jpg

Of course, I'm there to devour small humans (with a Mexican Coke to wash it down).

Liquorice ball? Was it salted? I had some of the salted stuff once; my old Dutch teacher brought some in.

Horrid stuff.

It is midly salted yes. But it isn't the gum like stuff. This is like a giant jawbreaker. I have another one, but that one is chemical fruit flavoured.

Back