TheKitten's Gallery | I Need Your Love | <3

• Thread starter Kitten
  • 145 comments
Excellent, I'm totally in love with the vividness of cars in your snaps. :D

tumblr_lgc33iKgI01qbnbbro1_500.png

Thanks guys means so much 👍:embarrassed:.

Wow!!

I've just had a good look around your gallery, and there is some great art in here.

Evora, Golf, Elise, R8, Ferrari, Lambo and some scenery shots as well.:drool:

You are definitely improving all the time, your composition and editing skills are coming along nicely.:nervous::scared:

The R8 set is definitely the most realistic.:drool:

Must come here more often.

Hum this white Superveloce is very beautiful, great work on composition in this one, with a good use of light & shadows 👍
The focus shot is another great rally shot. The sense of motion is excellent, and the composition is great with a smart use of the scenery 👍
And that first R8 shot gave me the same feelings the white lambo ;)
Good work mate 👍

Hum this white Superveloce is very beautiful, great work on composition in this one, with a good use of light & shadows 👍
The focus shot is another great rally shot. The sense of motion is excellent, and the composition is great with a smart use of the scenery 👍
And that first R8 shot gave me the same feelings the white lambo ;)
Good work mate 👍

👍 Thanks you so much!!!

Lovin your work lately .. Such realism.. And your builds are fantastic!.. I only have 1 or two of your cars but they are splendid to drive.

I just want to say, (With my BIG mouth), that your art has matured quickly, and I am proud to be in the same graduating class (Class of 2012) with you.

First, you create a stir, then you cause a buzz, and now, the Kitten roars!

I am pressed to pick faves here, as your increasing brilliance makes that hard.

That peek-a-boo of the Honda is Killer, the detail in the road beside it, is what makes that a top flight composition.:drool:

Keep 'em coming & drop the Honda set Please!!!:cheers:

Metalsun, GT-R , GTracer98, Giulietta73 : I cant thank you enough, I like have to worship your guys work. :bowdown: You guys work is amazing! :drool:

MoMo, I still consider myself a Amateur :sly:

Honda HSV-010 GT

Yes, a very clean set with some great angles and compositions 👍
I especially like very much the preview ands the last one :cheers:

Really liking the lighting in those shots, TheKitten. The individual compositions are looking good, as well. Keep it up. 👍

Latest Posts

Back