Premium
New Zealand
Wellington
f_UECMainBannm_8c7d72f.png

Week 57

27797577.jpg

chosen by week 55 winner GrumpEone

"The Seventies"

Cars: Any Model Year 1970 through 1979 ( No Rally Cars or Race Cars)
Track: Any track
Photo Travel: Allowed
Poll Size: 7
Explanation:

Closes:
August, 20th

f_UECRulesBanm_f595680.png

• Allowed photo editing tools: Resize. No other modifications allowed outside GT4 photomode.
  • You may submit one entry. It must be your own work and not previously entered in a competition.
  • You may only change your entry once. When changing it, indicate clearly (please, when doing this, edit your post with your new entry, do not submit a new post with a new entry)
  • Please mark your Final Entry clearly in RED.
  • Your entry may not exceed the poll character limit. (5 characters are enough to name your image). If your entry exceeds it, the link to the full size image, will be removed.
  • We recommend you use a free image hosting service such as or
  • You must post your entry either as a thumbnail, or as a preview linked to the full image - see here for instructions .
  • Previews should be no larger than 400 pixels along the longest side - be it vertical or horizontal - and should not have more or less effects than the full size image.
  • Photos must be taken from a normal version of GT4, do not use any cheats or Game Shark codes to modify the game content.
  • Please do not ask other members to choose your entry. Have confidence in your own skills and go with your favorite shot.
  • The theme chooser cannot enter the competition he is judging.

Sorry for all of the confusion Ladies and gentlemen,Nicknamealguem has let me do the Unedited comp,this is my first time doing a comp.

Happy Photomoding everyone!

Last edited:
Only phototravel? or am i reading this wrong?

Nope, you are reading it right, only Phototravel (just checked my PM).

EDIT: Nope, sorry I read it wrong.

Last edited:
Thank you, thank you, thank you GrumpEone!! :bowdown:

Your welcome, your welcome, your welcome...lol

Only phototravel? or am i reading this wrong?
SVX
Nope,you are reading it right,only Phototravel(just checked my PM).

Well someone read something wrong, I suspect it was a copy/paste issue.

GrumpEone
Theme: The Seventies

Allowed Cars: Any Model Year 1970 through 1979
Not Allowed Cars: Rally Cars or Race Cars

Tracks: Any
Phototravel: Allowed
Poll Size: 7

Just trying to clear up any confusion before everyone goes off shooting.

Sorry Ladies and Gentlemen, been fixed now.

Last edited:
Thanks SVX; I'll come up with something for this, in case there are not 7 entries, although it should not be a problem since it is un-edited, and we already have 3 on the first day.

That's great because i'm not a big fan of Photo Travel. :)

It's been 10 weeks since I let loose this much reflective goodness.

FINAL ENTRY

Final Example ?

1978 Nissan Fairlady Z 280Z-L 2 seater (S130) @ Seattle

Last edited:
^Read:
Thanks SVX; I'll come up with something for this, in case there are not 7 entries, although it should not be a problem since it is un-edited, and we already have 3 on the first day.

Sorry, I didn't see that. But I still think that if there are less than seven entries, they should all go in the poll instead of having the theme chooser enter in their own week?

Sorry, I didn't see that. But I still think that if there are less than seven entries, they should all go in the poll instead of having the theme chooser enter in their own week?

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showpost.php?p=3497693&postcount=16
There you happy now?? lol

Actually it is against the rules,
Rules
The theme chooser cannot enter the competition he is judging.
But then again if there are less than 7, I'm not "judging" anything. Not a big deal I just wanted to shoot something for this.

might have to give the comps a miss this week, our good computer craked the spats and this old laptop doesnt have Photoshop or gimp.

FINAL ENTRY

oh damn. you beat me to it! :lol: i was just gonna ask if that car was allowed.
i dont know why i spent 6 minutes on wikipedia wondering what year it came out. my ps3 can't read discs right now so i can't use gt4. great shot

Back