Anyone earned an F1 car yet?

TwinTurboJosh
I just got to level 23 and the FormulaGT event requires the Formula Gran Turismo car, not either of the Ferraris. Anyone have a clue as to how it's unlocked?

You can, but it's not allowed, only the Gran Turismo F1 car is allowed. It has to be a prize/award car.

Wow... They add those 2 real life cars & make them premium and stuff but then go and force you to use the non-premium fake F1 car -_-

Or it could be in the Used Car lot, if so you will have to wait for it. By the way, I hate this feature, it was fine in GTPSP because you don't have to buy a certain car to race, but in GT5 is stupid.

Hmmm, that's gonna suck if it appears in the used car area. That could take a while.

Then again, I still haven't earned my IA or S licenses, so maybe those will help contribute.

Well, the FGT was the prize car for winning the Nurburgring 24hr race in GT4, so maybe it's a prize car for winning a similar event in GT5.

I saw a Formula Gran Turismo in the used car lot, for 4.8 million credits after my first few faces. I didn't even have 5k to my name at the time. :dunce:

Back