Anyone Found The Shuichi Shinego AE86 Trueno Yet?

I'm wondering when and where it shows up. Is it in the used car showroom? Does it show up after an event is completed, or certain level requirement?

I have it too, and you can tune it up to just over 250hp ;)

And once you hit change car the startup sound is immensely sick, sounds just like a 20 valve 4A-GE.

But once you drive it, the sound is shaite (As if a 5 year old is trying to mimick the sound) And no cockpit ofcourse.. PD REALLY needs to haul arse in the ae86 department, they made cockpit for FT86 and FT86 Super whatever Concept thingy, but not for the actual AE86. I`ll never get over that..

i was hoping for a cockpit view aswell and hope in the future they can do it.
would love to be able to put a 4AGZE into them.

I havn't found it yet, but I did purchase the ae111 bzr. Sounds so much like my old ae101 levin. I chucked on a turbo for the hell of it. 20v Blacktop Turbo :D

I have the AE111 bzr levin AND trueno in the game and they sound nothing like a AE111 Blacktop or AE101 Silvertop, more like the usual "10 year old trying to mimick f1"

I woulda prefered a Honda engine sound (And I usually dont like Honda!) from a Premium car for the AE sounds instead of the horrible make-do sounds PD made for the AE`s, not one of them, no matter how you tune them, sounds like a proper 4A-GE motor anyway..

I dont mean to piss on PD`s parade (Or well, maybe) but they coulda done much better on the AE division. MUCH better, the torque and rpm curves needs some work over too, just when I`m in a drift with a 210hp ae86, with stock displacement (1587cc, now, most bore-up to at least 1597cc, and these 200-220hp 1597cc engines are supposed to get its rpm cut at around 9500 no matter who tuned it.) at around 8500 rpm just before the 9000 limit, it looses power and the traction comes back, however, it still pretends that it has lost traction on the rear wheels or that it has gone past it`s torque curve (Which is BS), because I get accel lagg on the last couple of hundred RPM waaay after the drift ended..

Last edited:
Damn you all are lucky. I haven't even found the original Trueno in my Used Car Lot yet... And I've already run into countless other versions already. =(

I've already got the Levin & the SS Trueno but not the normal Trueno :(
I've spent loads on buying cars for collection purposes lol.
I even got the Suzuki GSR-4 (Is that what it was called?) for like 150,000~ :crazy:

Damnit, I guess unlike in GT4 it's totally random. I've been refreshing the shop for two days straight, 8 hours a day and I only saw a Levin once, but I didn't have a lot of money so I decided to not buy that one in order to make sure I had enough for the SS Trueno. In GT4 and GTPSP I got it in like 2 hours or less. I guess it's just a gamble now.

The SS Trueno costs around 50,000`ish.
You have to keep refreshing the shop, and remember to keep the cash ready.

Warning though: The sound is horrible.
Same goes for the normal AE86`s in the game, they too have very bad sound, they sound nothing like a real ae86.

I`m surprised I havent found the Nissan 280Z and 240Z yet though, now those are RARE!!

I got my hands on another S.S ae86, willing to trade it for nissan 240z and 280z. (If you have only one of the two, I`d trade for the 280z)

Yeah as I said it seems like the used car dealership goes by 2 priority lists, some start out with ae86`s right away, others start out with 240z`s.

Fully tuned it revs to approx 10500rpm and has 251 horsepower, and with a nice flat torquecurve that doesnt make the car slide too much at the exit, as the car is when you buy it, the brakes are tuned for drift entry.

I made the 1:04.6 range with its engine and suspension being fully tuned and on Hard racing slicks at Tsukuba (And even got the Human Stopwatch trophy..) so I recon if I shave the weight down to around 800kg`s and fiddle around a bit more I should be able to get below the 1:00 range, with logitech g25 ofcourse, controllers and 280 degree steeringwheels without clutch are too sensitive for accurate race driving with the handling peaky ae86.

I have the AE111 bzr levin AND trueno in the game and they sound nothing like a AE111 Blacktop or AE101 Silvertop, more like the usual "10 year old trying to mimick f1"

You serious? My old ae101 gt apex silvertop sounded very much like the bzr from chase cam... bumper view the only difference id say is the gear wine when shifting down is wrong...

You serious? My old ae101 gt apex silvertop sounded very much like the bzr from chase cam... bumper view the only difference id say is the gear wine when shifting down is wrong...

Hmm maybe we are misunderstanding, I`m talking about ITB`s with perhaps a open filter. The exhaust note from the rear might be a different story :)

Wow, don't know why you guys aren't getting the SS's in your UCD's. I've got 5 of them already, and have passed up on I think 3 more. Also have 2 Truenos and 2 Levins, and passed up on so many since. Definately not a rare car for me.

Back