Yellow Integra Type R

• Thread starter Sly Guy
  • 32 comments

Sly Guy

Premium
United States
United States
This is what I've got
Looking for a Yellow Acura/Honda Integra Type R. Must be the original color, and NOT painted. Upon receiving said car, I will send my car. Also, it cannot be the Spoon Integra.

If you don't see any cars you like here, I can buy you any premium valued less than 200,000cr and put any 3 mods from the tuning shop (so no race mods)

For the GTR I want both Acura and Honda Integras in their original Yellow.

• Subaru Impreza Coupe 22B-STi Version '98
  • Nismo Skyline GT-R R-Tune R34 '99
  • Chrysler Prowler '02
  • Mitsubishi FTO GP Version R '99
  • Mitsubishi Galant 2.0 DOHC Turbo VR-4 '89
  • Nissan Skyline GTS-R R31 '87
  • Caterham Seven Fireblade ''02
  • Volkswagen Golf I GTI '76
  • Honda Odyssey '03
  • Ford Mustang SVt Cobra R '00
  • Ford Focus RS '02
  • Nissan GTR '07 (Tuned for Seasonal Event, painted Matte Dark Silver)
  • Lexus LFA '10 (Matt Black)

Also what I'm looking for:

• Matte Paints
  • Special Paints (Maziora, etc.)
  • Anything cool/fully modded
  • Rally Cars

Last edited:
I've got Maziora Trapezium (From the FT-86 Concept), Matte Light Silver, and Matte Light Gray. All 3 for the GT350R?

i'd like to Toyota Sprinter Trueno GT-Apex SS Ver trade this one with you.

I'd also like chrome paint.

I got for trade;

Ford mark IV racecar '67

Ford GT40 Racecar

Hi I'm after the supra rz. I have a Spoon civic 00 and integra touring car too. See my thread in my sig.

i'd like to Toyota Sprinter Trueno GT-Apex SS Ver trade this one with you.

I'd also like chrome paint.

I got for trade;

Ford mark IV racecar '67

Ford GT40 Racecar

Can do it for the Ford mark IV racecar '67

Hi I'm after the supra rz. I have a Spoon civic 00 and integra touring car too. See my thread in my sig.

I don't see anything in your sig :indiff:

Hey the Genki Hyper Silvia just came up in my used dealership. I won't do anything for a while if you want me to buy it.

Hey the Genki Hyper Silvia just came up in my used dealership. I won't do anything for a while if you want me to buy it.

What would you want for it?

And these cars are rare to certain people, but common to others. The UCD isn't like GT4's.

Some of my Garage might interest you, particularly the Sil80 and R30 Drift Cars. Check out the Link in my Sig; anything take your fancy?

I'd be interested in the Mugen S2K.

Interested in your 22b. You can check out my list, but from my list, I have a Spoon EK9. But any other car you can take your pick. If the Mugen is still available later, I'd be interested in that too.

Unfortunately, there is no integra that comes in pheonix yellow or sunlight yellow bud. The only one that is yellow would be the spoon version. I've been looking since the game came out (I own one in real life :P) but fellow gtp members say that the colors you see in the ucd is the only colors that will come out, no other color for the same year model. The acura itr came only in black, while the 3 jdm's came in red, white, and black. I had to paint mines in the end lol.

EDIT-The book you get with the colloector's ed. is wrong. I was fooled by that also lol.

This is what I've got
Looking for a Yellow Acura/Honda Integra Type R. Must be the original color, and NOT painted. Upon receiving said car, I will send my car. Also, it cannot be the Spoon Integra.

If you don't see any cars you like here, I can buy you any premium valued less than 200,000cr and put any 3 mods from the tuning shop (so no race mods)

For the GTR I want both Acura and Honda Integras in their original Yellow.

• Subaru Impreza Coupe 22B-STi Version '98
  • Nismo Skyline GT-R R-Tune R34 '99
  • Chrysler Prowler '02
  • Mitsubishi FTO GP Version R '99
  • Mitsubishi Galant 2.0 DOHC Turbo VR-4 '89
  • Nissan Skyline GTS-R R31 '87
  • Caterham Seven Fireblade ''02
  • Volkswagen Golf I GTI '76
  • Honda Odyssey '03
  • Ford Mustang SVt Cobra R '00
  • Ford Focus RS '02
  • Nissan GTR '07 (Tuned for Seasonal Event, painted Matte Dark Silver)
  • Lexus LFA '10 (Matt Black)

Also what I'm looking for:

• Matte Paints
  • Special Paints (Maziora, etc.)
  • Anything cool/fully modded
  • Rally Cars

I've got the Yellow Type R Integra you're looking for from the Used Car Lot. Not sure what the above poster was saying but there is a Yellow Type R Integra on this game. I'll trade you for the Lexus LFA 10.

I've got the Yellow Type R Integra you're looking for from the Used Car Lot. Not sure what the above poster was saying but there is a Yellow Type R Integra on this game. I'll trade you for the Lexus LFA 10.

Lol, I believe you're full of it bro. There's been a thread on different colored cars and it has been said by other gtp members that in the UCD the cars will only show up in ONE color. I've been checking since the game came out, and I have never seen a yellow itr besides the spoon itr. The 01 acura itr came in black and the 95 jdm version did also, while the 98 was white and the 99 was red.

Lol, I believe you're full of it bro. There's been a thread on different colored cars and it has been said by other gtp members that in the UCD the cars will only show up in ONE color. I've been checking since the game came out, and I have never seen a yellow itr besides the spoon itr. The 01 acura itr came in black and the 95 jdm version did also, while the 98 was white and the 99 was red.

My bad you're right. Just verified and it's a spoon version.

Back