Possible to get the "The Stig" driver suite?

Hi everyone,
is it possible to get the "The Stig" driver suite for my own driver or the B-Spec driver? It would be fantastic to recreate some Power Laps from Top Gear. I know the Suit is in the game because you see it in the Top Gear Special Event video

Nope. but it would be a nice award if you finish first in all topgear special events.

Ps,
It is such a Shame, that the topgear track has invisible walls. so its not like the Real topgear track with crashes in the budget car with famous English people.

The stig does appear in a cut-scene in the game so i'm hoping it shows as a bonus for lvl 40 a and b spec maybe, perhaps........wishfull thinking

Has anyone noticed the "White men, White Van Challenge" vans at the side of the track, with added caravan? The first time I saw it, I was ROFL.

You *can* get the Stig's Communist Cousin's driver's suit, of course--all red.

Tihs is EXACTLY what I said to my brother when I told him to get it. He asked, "I wonder if they have the Stig?" and I said, "No, but they DO have the Stig's communist Cousin."

The Stig Suite? Like the whole collection of Stigs? I guess that would be the African Cousin, the Communist Cousin, the Truck Driving Cousin, the American Cousin, and of course, the man himself. Did I miss any?

:-p

The Stig Suite? Like the whole collection of Stigs? I guess that would be the African Cousin, the Communist Cousin, the Truck Driving Cousin, the American Cousin, and of course, the man himself. Did I miss any?

You missed the old Stig

Ok so we all want Polyphony Digital to add (via DLC) :
1. more cars (vintage & more European models, etc),
2. more Tracks (why not all the previous ones from the GT series) and
3. user defined colours for the coveralls, helmet & boots......

Anything else ?

I remember a green Stig, I think it was for the electric car named Geoff. He died.

I like to put in my really rotten fake teeth when I drive the Top Gear track. I'm also not really well known except for a small group of people so its like I'm a guest on the show already!!

I like to put in my really rotten fake teeth when I drive the Top Gear track. I'm also not really well known except for a small group of people so its like I'm a guest on the show already!!

Ah, but presumably you don't know how to drive fast around a corner and are only really bothered about racing in countries that have proven oil reserves, so you're probably better off leaving the Top Gear track alone. ;)

you've ovbiously never been to GB because you have the same outdated views that all americans have had for maybe 100 years, so uncreative...

you've ovbiously never been to GB because you have the same outdated views that all americans have had for maybe 100 years, so uncreative...

Same goes both ways though. ;)

I can understand taking exception with his remarks, I'm just sayin'. :)

Who are the forefathers of most Americans? :sly:

Who are the forefathers of most Americans? :sly:

Americans. People born on this continent, just under British rule at the time. But they were NOT English. And certainly not in the eyes of the English at the time either (study Ben Franklin's experience in London for a small example of that).

A topic on how to make your Bob more white and we end up on Xenophobia? :)

We're all from Africa and the rule is you can't be offended by anything if you are of Anglo-Saxon origin.

....the rule is you can't be offended by anything if you are of Anglo-Saxon origin.

Hand in hand with only said people can be racist, as it is apparently impossible for anyone else to be. 👎

Political correctness is a disease that needs to be eradicated. Seriously. (<- that is not a reference to this forum, merely a general comment about modern life)

In Game: NO (not the white)

Outside: YES, you can wear it, sittin in front of your TV playing. Even gives you better reallife experience...:dunce: Don´t forget the helmet though.

Some say, that he believes, that Renault is a Carmaker and Cheese

was invented by Cows....all we now is: He´s somewhat utterly stupid.

Back