The Historic Car Challenge PIF (pay it forward) thread

• Thread starter Steve_D
  • 28 comments
xSteveDx
A lot of people seem to have trouble with this event so the idea is this.

I have a Chaperal 2J that I will pass on to the first person on the list. This car can win the event in both A and B spec.

So the next person that posts on the list needs to send me a friend request and I will send the car.

The next sends a friend request to the one above them and the car gets passed on.

Please copy the list and instructions in your post adding your name to the list, don't forget to send a friend request to the person above you

Simples

Steve

Last edited:
That's just awesome! I'm having problems with this race in A Spec( still didn't reach the level in B spec ) and it would be great if I could borrow the car.

I might get into a trade today, so is it okay if I return the car tomorrow?

I have a Chaperal 2J that I will pass on to the first person on the list. This car can win the event in both A and B spec.

So the next person that posts on the list needs to send me a friend request and I will send the car.

The next sends a friend request to the one above them and the car gets passed on.

Please copy the list and instructions in your post adding your name to the list, don't forget to send a friend request to the person above you

dadozen
Darrell-ere

^^^^^^^^^
this is what you need to do

Don't forget the friend requests

That's just awesome! I'm having problems with this race in A Spec( still didn't reach the level in B spec ) and it would be great if I could borrow the car.

I might get into a trade today, so is it okay if I return the car tomorrow?

I've put you on the list. I'll send the car after midnight

I've put you on the list. I'll send the car after midnight

Thanks a lot! I'll be passing it on for the next person as soon as I complete the A spec historic car races, which will be the first thing after receiving the car.

dadozen
Darrell-ere
Andrew9RS

dadozen
Darrell-ere
Andrew9RS
yumcrest

Andrew9RS
dadozen
Darrell-ere
yumcrest

Andrew9RS
dadozen
Darrell-ere
yumcrest
Anto_88 psn: mcanoy1

I love your idea, but I think you should put a stipulation stating that if anyone on the list has days worth of trades pending they should wait til those trades are completed before adding themselves to the list so that you can keep things moving and not make the people below them wait for a couple of days to complete the event. Very Nice Idea!

Andrew9RS
dadozen
Darrell-ere
yumcrest
spiregtr

I think the problem with it is My actual B-Spec Driver, He gets a 1st place lead and loses it by the 7th lap no matter what. Gonna have a few more Tries, If he doesnt win it then I'll be sending it off to DaDozen.

Andrew9RS 11/19/11 4:07pm Sent to Dadozen
dadozen
Darrell-ere
yumcrest

FR sent to Darrell-ere.

This car really made everything easy. The fact it has only 3 gears actually helped a lot in Monaco.

Too bad my B spec level still doesn't let me race those events. I think I'll put my name back on later:D

Thanks Andrew! You're the man!

You guys do know the Historic Racing Car Cup can be easily won if the 2J car starts behind your Toyota 7, no?

Just to keep this on topic:

dadozen
Darrell-ere
yumcrest
mcanoy1
spiregtr

Last edited:
bump :sly:

dadozen
Darrell-ere
yumcrest
mcanoy1
spiregtr

dadozen
Darrell-ere
yumcrest
mcanoy1
spiregtr
OrangeBerry97

Simples

Steve

dadozen
Darrell-ere
yumcrest
mcanoy1
spiregtr
OrangeBerry97
YiNG_YaNG_6o4

I would like to take my name off the list. I should've tried the series first before thinking I needed the 2J. This series was actually very easy for my Bob. He was able to come in first on his first try using the Toyoya 7 car. Even after a big pile up at the chicane after the tunnel he caught up and won. I don't understand why ppl say its hard with the 7 car. The thing has 920HP and once it gets beside the 2J... it will blow past him as if it were standing still. Anyways... for the ppl on the list still waiting for the 2J, I say stick with the Toyota and turn your top speed 3 clicks down from default. Thats all I did and he blew by everyone and won by 3 secs. Good luck.

here the updated list

dadozen
Darrell-ere
yumcrest
mcanoy1
spiregtr
OrangeBerry97

Simples

Steve

dadozen
Darrell-ere
yumcrest
mcanoy1
spiregtr
OrangeBerry97
Padam

Back