Neon Orange X1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

StrictBusiness

(Banned)
Is anyone willing to send me a Neon Orange X1, I sent my White X1 to Speed_Blade and he ended up not sending me my Neon Orange X1 as it was promised he would, so yea is anyone willing to gift me one? :(

You forgot to say I DID SEND YOU A ORANGE X1 BUT IT WAS COPPER and ive said sorry and willing to find you a neon orange x1 or another colour you need and give you it for nothing.

You forgot to say I DID SEND YOU A ORANGE X1 BUT IT WAS COPPER and ive said sorry and willing to find you a neon orange x1 or another colour you need and give you it for nothing.

I'm with you mate. He disappeared after I sent him my X1 without trading. The only thing you can do about these scammers is to report them. And be wary of dealing with anyone who joined yesterday. Luckily I have a relative who works for SCEE, and have sent him StrictBusiness' psn id.

I'm with you mate. He disappeared after I sent him my X1 without trading. The only thing you can do about these scammers is to report them. And be wary of dealing with anyone who joined yesterday. Luckily I have a relative who works for SCEE, and have sent him StrictBusiness' psn id.

you lucky

No squabbling here guys,

Take legitimate disputes to grief reporting or the mods will be on you

MODS - Lock please

Is anyone willing to send me a Neon Orange X1, I sent my White X1 to Speed_Blade and he ended up not sending me my Neon Orange X1 as it was promised he would, so yea is anyone willing to gift me one? :(

And then you have the balls to back out on your end of a trade with me? Real mature :indiff:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back