Bonus Digital Content for Participating

• Thread starter IceGT
  • 27 comments
lceGT
IceGTZ
I just got my e-mail regarding the bonus content we are supposed to get for signing up for GT Academy on or before the first week. What I received are 5 vouchers 1 is for a PS Home GT Academy track suit, and the other 4 are for GT Themes for the XMB. I can't wait to get home, and download them!

Vouchers for 4 exclusive XMB themes and a race suit for PS Home. I was really hoping for a car, but better then nothing I guess. This for those who signed up for GT Academy.

Same here, came to this thread hoping someone else had already DLed the content and could offer some screenshots.

Each theme has one wallpaper only. They're not dynamic but still pretty cool. Thet change the way XMB icons appear and add sounds to the browsing equal to those in the GT5 menus. There are three wallpapers featuring the Academy Tuned 370Z (One in rear view, one in front view, another one driving in Tuscany) and one with the Academy GT-R (Font view only).

A small, but very appreciated gesture 👍.

23852d57af744e5d9a68df2.jpg

c3fbcee621974f28b0a403d.jpg

15c1f091266e4b87aefcda7.jpg

30100314cbb34597a83f2e8.jpg

a43f07f17da142afbf373b3.jpg

I entered the code for PSHome suit, and downloaded it. But now its not showing up in my PStore downloads, its not in PSHome, and the code no longer works :(

From the Facebook page.
For those of you wondering about the in-game GT-R replica of the Kyosho diecast car included as part of the Collector's Edition in North America, rest assured that this is coming to North America as well. Details to come in the near future, so stay tuned.

Can I have a GT Academy PlayStation Home suit code please? i signed up for GT Academy on one of my accounts but forgot about my other account. if you dont use PlayStation Home then ill use your code then

My fat PS3 finally gave up the ghost. I had to buy a slim PS3 and I, of course, lost all my GT5 progress. Rebuilding all of that is both a pain and fun, all at the same time.

The one thing that's irritating, though, is that I lost both these Academy freebie codes and the stealth AMG I got with the game (I bought through Amazon). Does anyone have any recommendations on how I can re-acquire those codes?

^^ You should have backed up your GT5 save file. You still should. Why don't people do that after spending 1000+ hrs in a game? I'll never understand.

BWX
^^ You should have backed up your GT5 save file. You still should. Why don't people do that after spending 1000+ hrs in a game? I'll never understand.

Right. I knew that then and I know it now. But since I cannot go back in time and retroactively correct that oversight, I still have to deal with missing codes. My question remains.

If u used the psn access codes option & didn't trade for the car, it should be logged in your network history of everything you've already downloaded.

If u used the psn access codes option & didn't trade for the car, it should be logged in your network history of everything you've already downloaded.

Perfect! I was able to find all the codes I used to download the free stuff. I won't know until later if the codes will actually work a second time or not, but at least I have the codes to try.

For anyone else in the same situation, log in to http://store.playstation.com/accounts/manage/cam_index.vm and view your Transaction History. Use the date range widgets to constrain the search appropriately, then click on one of the free items in the list. You'll see a description along with the code you used to redeem the item.

For anyone else in the same situation, log in to http://store.playstation.com/accounts/manage/cam_index.vm and view your Transaction History. Use the date range widgets to constrain the search appropriately, then click on one of the free items in the list. You'll see a description along with the code you used to redeem the item.

It turned out that the Stealth AMG and the four Academy themes were still available for download, but the Academy racing gear was not. The AMG was what I was really missing, so I consider this a complete win. Thanks again, ssupr@96!

Latest Posts

Back