Full box trade glitch,URGENT!

• Thread starter jeep2008
  • 13 comments
Greece
Greece
jeeptj2008
Edit:

BOTTOM LINE:

If you try to send a car/ticket to a friend who's gift box is full(50 items)you'll get a message that says,''your friend cannot accept the car/ticket cause his box is full''.The glitch is that the game understands this as a trade and you'll loose that trade day.Nothing to do,only to wait for the next reset.

SOLUTION:

Until,it's fixed,if ever,the only thing you can do is pm your friend and tell him to empty his box(or at least empty some of his box) and be ready for your car/ticket to arrive.

I tried to send a car from my 1st PS3 to my 2nd,but because a friend have sent me during the night 50 helmets/suits,the box was full, so it informed me that the car couldn't be send.Now,I go to my ''full box'' PS3 and clean it from all my gifts BUT when I return to my 1st PS3 to try and send the car again, it tells me that I have reached my daily limit,as if the car was already sent!!!!Any ideas,or input on this???Could this be??:banghead:

Last edited:
That's because you don't pay your taxes in the EU, haha

I tried to send a car from my 1st PS3 to my 2nd,but because a friend have sent me during the night 50 helmets/suits,the box was full, so it informed me that the car couldn't be send.Now,I go to my ''full box'' PS3 and clean it from all my gifts BUT when I return to my 1st PS3 to try and send the car again, it tells me that I have reached my daily limit,as if the car was already sent!!!!Any ideas,or input on this???Could this be??:banghead:

This has happened with a helmet/suit before,when it told you that you couldn't send anymore,and the helmet/suit counted from 2 to 1 like it was send.But due to these gifts having no trading-day limit that's OK.But for cars this really sucks.I suggest you all start PMing each other,before sending a car,at least until this is resolved..

I have the same issue, GT cant let me send the car, you must wait till he empty his box, or leave one item left (49 items inbox)

I have the same issue, GT cant let me send the car, you must wait till he empty his box, or leave one item left (49 items inbox)

nope, if still somebody sends a gift it's full again.
Check the car trade with the person when he is online and make sure he can receive.

I get also gifts during the night, when the other wants to send me the ticket his trade day is gone and I don't have the ticket. Major glitch.

BOTTOM LINE:

If you try to send a car/ticket to a friend who's gift box is full(50 items)you'll get a message that says,''your friend cannot accept the car/ticket cause his box is full''.The glitch is that the game understands this as a trade and you'll loose that trade day.Nothing to do,only to wait for the next reset.

SOLUTION:

Until,it's fixed,if ever,the only thing you can do is pm your friend and tell him to empty his box(or at least empty some of his box) and be ready for your car/ticket to arrive.

If the trade day is missed, it's the other person's fault for not clearing up his box ahead of the trade.

Why don't you tell him that he'll receive it next time you have a slot available (and that he better have cleared his box by then...)?

If the trade day is missed, it's the other person's fault for not clearing up his box ahead of the trade.

Why don't you tell him that he'll receive it next time you have a slot available (and that he better have cleared his box by then...)?

This.
If he is that lazy that he has 50 items received and still haven't picked them up he's not worth the trade.

This.
If he is that lazy that he has 50 items received and still haven't picked them up he's not worth the trade.

That is not so true!!In the last update PD made available for the GT5 a new set of gears (helmets and suits).These have no daily limit and if you watch the Marketplace you'll see that they are a big hit right now.Anyway they can easily full your box in a matter of minutes,or during the night when you're asleep,and someone from the other side of the planet is sending you these items.

A friend of mine suggested that we should send a helmet/suit before the car/ticket just to make sure there is some space.That of course will work if the other guy doesn't have 49 items waiting already :D .Anyway I thought I should share...:cheers:

Back