Range Stormer Concept Wheelie (No Bounce) Tune

• Thread starter jason2590
  • 30 comments
AVFC-1990, AVFC1990-GT5
This is my range rover set up to do wheelies from the off, no bounce or brakes
involved.

Note: Mute sound if your offended by swearing.

Full HP + weight reduction
Fully Customizable Transmission - Set top speed to 112
LSD = all front 5, all back 60
No Tourqu Distributing Centre Differential
Fully Customizable Suspension Kit
Front Ride height -50, Rear 95, all the rest at the lowest
Rear toe angle 1.00, rest default
Racing tires
Skid recovery on and abs 1
Manual recommended.

Last edited:
Try the GT5 Videos forum, since you're showing us a video 👍.

Just because he presented a video to show the results doesn't mean this has to be in the video forum. If anything, it should be in the tuning forum, since the message here is a tune he discovered.

OT: I've seen this before, but it's fun nonetheless!

It's under Thread Tools in the OP. Thank you for cooperating, it was a nice video bro.

c'mon CAM, this is the 4th thread i have seen you do this to, TODAY. it's not that big a deal, i know ur just trying to help, which is great.. but only to a certain point

I'm trying to help. I'm not hurting anyone by trying to make sure they know what topics go under which subjects, there's a lot to learn and read about in the different forums here. Notice how the OP doesn't have a problem with this, but you do.

Cam is like the thread police..if possible he would issue tickets and or possible court dates depending on the offense..JK cam keep up the good work 👍

Great video, great tune...have to try it myself. But if I can make one suggestion, next time leave out the x-rated sound track.

Johnnypenso
Great video, great tune...have to try it myself. But if I can make one suggestion, next time leave out the x-rated sound track.

Glad you like, didn't think about the song until now, I've put a note under the video.

LOL...yeah don't get me wrong...Nicki Minaj is smoking hot and I like her music..just didn't think it was appropriate for this forum...

You can wheelie in this online, sorta. You get a few inches in first, and corners on 2 wheels :P.

I tuned this before ever seeing this thread:

picture.php

It does perfect wheelies online, however there's no point because no one in the lobby can see it, it only wheelies on your own screen.

FULL_THROTTLE
I tuned this before ever seeing this thread:

It does perfect wheelies online, however there's no point because no one in the lobby can see it, it only wheelies on your own screen.

Same

Back