DODGE VIPER GTS '99 BLACK/SILVER STRIPES
TOYOTA SPRINTER TRUENO GT-APEX S.SHIGENO VERSION '00 WHITE W/BLACK HOOD
SPEED 12 '00 FLIP FLOP YELLOW
MAZDA EUNOS ROADSTER V-SPECIAL (NA) '93

ALL CARS O/O/O

psn SAINT-SNICKERS
LOOKING for other o miles standards or tickets 5,9,12,22,1000
i need no paints or cards or gear...

I would like your DODGE VIPER GTS '99..I have all tickets and a lot of 0/0/0 cars. Let me know if you're interested.

A friend invite to SAINT-SNICKERS and a 1000 ticket and you own it,can trade now
Fr sent from truebluniqqa and thugdevotion please send car to thug account thanks

Last edited:
hi, i can send you a 1000 ticket on the 29th for your flip flop yellow speed 12.
let me know what you think ๐Ÿ‘

I've added you with a FR on PSN. You accepted and today I sent you the the1000 ticket and you seemed to have forgotten this thread and in the mean time started other trading threads.

Please reply

I've added you with a FR on PSN. You accepted and today I sent you the the1000 ticket and you seemed to have forgotten this thread and in the mean time started other trading threads.

Please reply

OK SAINT-SNICKERS ACCOUNT HAS YOUR CAR i gifted to devon on the 24th
gifting to you today on the 25 TODAY 11/25/2011
I OWN 4 PS3 MACHINES
I TRADE ON OTHER ACCOUNTS DAILY
just because i have a higher trade volume than your one a day handicap. dont verbally deficate on me in this forum
saint-snickers has the rare o/o/o car can only send one per account even if i had 100 ps3 machines
and WTH FUNK. IM NOT EvEN A DAY LATE ???

I GOT HALF A MIND TO SEND YOUR 1000 TICKET BACK AND KEEP MY O MILES STANDARD CAR why would you not say car u want when i message u directly... instead you tell me go find post when my laptop wasnt even on??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
do you have any medical problems causing comminication failure

hi, i can send you a 1000 ticket on the 29th for your flip flop yellow speed 12.
let me know what you think ๐Ÿ‘

sure please invite saint-snickers and mention speed 12 for ticket as referance
so around tuesday please confirm before just sending ticket THANKS BRO

I have done a lot of trades with the_saint and he is a very good trader. I have done 1 trade with you and you did send the car. Hopefully you both can work this out. One more thing at 7pm EST tonight it will be the 26th so you are 1 day behind on trade time.

I was the first reply to your thread, only an hour after you submitted.

yes you posted first , but logged off before we could comunicate further, i had to send or lose send because im headed to work and wont be home till after next reset.... is the picture getting any clearer yet... i have goten cars 1,2,3 days later and instant gradifacation is not always avaliable.. you will get car but even WRITING THIS TO FIX YOUR BRAIN IS WASTING MY TIME .... I WANT TO RACE... your car will be sent 11/252011 at 8:07 est usa (east coast)
and the i delete YOU:tup:๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

I thought You said You Had 3 ps3 with 30 Accounts? Now your saying 4 PS3 . Im not trying to argue #justsaying .

Last edited:
Ok....the above problems are concerning me mate. Really hope to hear this has been resolved to both parties satisafaction soon before my send date. Having said that i would love to get the flip flop speed 12, but would need you to send the tvr first befor i send ticket. Please dont be offended as none is intended, just being cautious. Thanks

yes you posted first , but logged off before we could comunicate further, i had to send or lose send because im headed to work and wont be home till after next reset.... is the picture getting any clearer yet... i have goten cars 1,2,3 days later and instant gradifacation is not always avaliable.. you will get car but even WRITING THIS TO FIX YOUR BRAIN IS WASTING MY TIME .... I WANT TO RACE... your car will be sent 11/252011 at 8:07 est usa (east coast)
and the i delete YOU:tup:๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

Wow, you sure are a sacastic one arn't you. Sounds like you need your baby bottle warmed up and a nap. Might gain more respect around here if you didn't have such an elitist attitude.

wow, you sure are a sacastic one arn't you. Sounds like you need your baby bottle warmed up and a nap. Might gain more respect around here if you didn't have such an elitist attitude.

and you are a liar and dont send cars after you have recieved them
winchester gray 0/0/0 you burnt me and i deleted you... You can cry on here all you want.. I will never trade with you again..

i was the first reply to your thread, only an hour after you submitted.

sent car and deleted you .... Record holding worst trade ever for me
would not be surprised if you and kb8fan are butt buddys

i do not recommend trading with either of these guy ...s

you should recommend gtp members to dont trade with you ๐Ÿ‘

cheers

Now you want to lie about things in order to make yourself look better. I sent you that car bro and you know it. And what about the b-spec races you were supposed to run for my 1000 tickets. A pathetic 7 races you ran, give me a break. Also, I don't appreciate the name calling or sexual innuendos. Time for you to go bye-bye.......again. I see why you were banned before.

Back