Fast and the Furious!

• Thread starter shmogt
  • 27 comments
shmogt
With new rims for standards it is now much more possible to make cars look just like they do in the movies. Yes you can't do the same body kits or graphics so the key will be the rims and paint. Any car from the movie will do even if it's not a main one. Ideally a pic of your car and the movie car would be good. You can also photoshop the graphics and extra stuff if you want to. Shooting flames would be cool too.

Last edited:
the tokio F&F for this :

6527016371_71f351b7be_b.jpg

WOW! Thanks for making this thread man! I've got a bunch of Fast and Furious replicas sitting in my garage! Off to take some pictures! :D

Real car

1995_toyota_supra_fatf_10 by shmogt2, on Flickr

I took a few shots with my new supra, but they didn't turn out so well. This was the best of the bunch

toyota supra by shmogt2, on Flickr

Here is the real car

1995+Mitsubishi+Eclipse by shmogt2, on Flickr

Here is a couple pics of my eclipse. More pics in my gallery

Fast and the furious ECLIPSE GT '95 6 by shmogt2, on Flickr

ECLIPSE GT '95 7 by shmogt2, on Flickr

ECLIPSE GT '95 5 by shmogt2, on Flickr

ECLIPSE GT '95 3 by shmogt2, on Flickr

Last edited:
kennylmao
Not taking pictures of the front of the car I see, lol. :sly: Too bad we can't put carbon hood on standards. :(

I did take pics of the front if you check the full set in my gallery, but yes the front sucks lol. If it had the carbon hood I think it would be a lot closer to the movie.

I did take pics of the front if you check the full set in my gallery, but yes the front sucks lol. If it had the carbon hood I think it would be a lot closer to the movie.

Lol, sorry I didn't check the full set. :ouch:

kenny is that your photoshop comp week 43 entry? :D

EDIT: I had a go at doing this, was really fun 👍 :D

6648026277_1c8a0caf26_b.jpg

When I finished I just realised that I could use this for a photoshop comp. But that would be stealing. 👎

edit: just spoted a mistake :ouch:

There is a bright thin line thats going through half of the body of the muscle car. It stops where I removed the roof of the supra :lol:

kenny is that your photoshop comp week 43 entry? :D

EDIT: I had a go at doing this, was really fun 👍 :D

6648026277_1c8a0caf26_b.jpg

When I finished I just realised that I could use this for a photoshop comp. But that would be stealing. 👎

edit: just spoted a mistake :ouch:
Love what you did man! Nope, I just did it for fun just to add to this thread. :D
If you want to use it then go ahead! Would love to see it being entered. :dopey:
There is a bright thin line thats going through half of the body of the muscle car. It stops where I removed the roof of the supra :lol:
Yeah, there is a thin line on the Charger, must be the reflection of the barrier. But I guess you can easily remove it right? :D
Hmm, I believe the wheely is possible without Photoshop :D
Possible only for a few cars, but this particular wheelie is photoshopped. :)

Last edited:

Done 2 cropped by kvin_lo, on Flickr

I'm done, don't have photoshop skills for Toretto and the bunch of prisoners in orange jumpsuits. :ouch:

This has been cropped and here is the link to the full size if anybody wants to fiddle with it. :dopey:

Last edited:
Back