Open to offers ANY

Last edited:
A car collecter
Colors are;
nero nemesis
bianco canopus
marrone apus

i can send 5 in 3 hrs

I can send paints, horns, cards, or gear (or a combination of) for them tonight. Let me know what you want.

I would like to trade you for these.

What would you like in return?

I can send paint, museum cards, horns or gear.

I can send paints, horns, cards, or gear (or a combination of) for them tonight. Let me know what you want.

The guy I got them from, got 5 mattes for these three.I think it is fair if i get two of the ones that are floating around for each one i send? I would of course love a 1997 birtday ticket

Last edited:
Met is mettellic.

I have 2401 paints i dont see mettellic if this is one i dont have than yes, If you mean Metallic paint the texture than I have 917 0n that count.Please can you say name of paint you want to offer and i will check if i need it.Do you have any full sets of helmets to trade or suits

Colors are;
MATTES
nero nemesis
bianco canopus
marrone apus

DLC PAINTS
arancio argos
stratus white
purple
light white
aqua blue (PM3)

Open to offers ANY

Can DLC paints be traded?
Colors are;
TRADEABLE YES== *)
MATTES
nero nemesis
bianco canopus
marrone apus

DLC PAINTS
arancio argos
stratus white
purple
light white
aqua blue (PM3)

Open to offers ANY
Hi do you want to work on another paints for gear trade?

Sure dont usually send paint unless there new and in demand but i have every paint including 3 dlc paint pack. what paints you need?

I'll send you 5 mattes or colourshifts or chromes or a mix if you can send the 3 new mattes:
nero nemesis
bianco canopus
marrone apus
to someone for me?

I'll send you 5 mattes or colourshifts or chromes or a mix if you can send the 3 new mattes:
nero nemesis
bianco canopus
marrone apus
to someone for me?

can do if you have mattes to trade not listed here that i need, here is list what i have psn id CONSTRUCT-MATRIX

NO DUPLICATES PLEASE

5 GOLD PAINT
5 SILVER PAINT

missing mattes
yellow
dark silver
light silver
light red
received MATTE PAINTS;
dark gray
dark red
light gray
silver
black
red
purple
dark red
blue
light blue
dark blue
orange X 2
brown
light green
dark green
gray
green
orange
white
black
pink
AMG monza grau magno
Marrone Apus
Nero Nemesis
Bianco Canopus

COMPLETE SET SUITS OR HELMETS
bicolor I suits---done

my o/o/o cars to trade for tickets
SELEEN S7 BLACK
BERLINETTE R/S BLEU METALLISE
SVT F-150 TRUCK BRIGHT RED
240ZG GRAN PRIX MAROON
2002 TURBO POLARIS METALLIC
BTR GRAY
400R LIGHTNING YELLOW
CLIO SPORT TROPHY #55 BLUE
SPOON INTEGRA TYPE R (DC2) SUNLIGHT YELLOW
LOTUS ESPERIT V8 GT MUSTARD YELLOW
GRIFFITH 500 BLUE PEARLESCENT

Last edited:
Ok well the only matte i couldn't see was light red so i can send you 5 of those?
Could you send the 3 new mattes to the psn id triggsie1 (his GTP username is alex 3074)

nero nemesis
bianco canopus
marrone apus
to someone for me?

Ok well the only matte i couldn't see was light red so i can send you 5 of those?
Could you send the 3 new mattes to the psn id triggsie1 (his GTP username is alex 3074)

Maybe you misunderstand, I am collecting 1 of each matte paint so 5 of the same kind is not going to get the job done.I am not sure how many there are total or i would list them and cross them off. get back to me if you can round up 5 different mattes i do not yet have.I will gladly trade for them:)

Maybe you misunderstand, I am collecting 1 of each matte paint so 5 of the same kind is not going to get the job done.I am not sure how many there are total or i would list them and cross them off. get back to me if you can round up 5 different mattes i do not yet have.I will gladly trade for them:)
Oh ok well there are only 4 mattes you dont have so i could give you a light red, light silver, dark silver and a matt black?

Oh ok well there are only 4 mattes you dont have so i could give you a light red, light silver, dark silver and a matt black?

please give me little while to find master list of matte paints and i will post missing ones, thanks

Latest Posts

Back