• Thread starter FordMKIVJ5
  • 6 comments
United Kingdom
UK
marunda/GTP_FordMKIVJ5
e0125163_2395532.gif

Hi and welcome to the interest check for "March Across Japan."

The Car

The car we would use would be the Nissan March 12SR- available from the new car dealership.

In the interest of fairness tuning would be prohibited so as to avoid any advantage gained from a decent tune.

We would run the cars on comfort soft tyres.

All assists would be banned apart from ABS which may be set at 1 or 0.

The Events

The events would be run most likely from about 2:30 or 3pm GMT on a Sunday. At that time a 15 minute qualifying session would comence.

The races would be about 40-50 minutes long.

You would be expected to race cleanly and fairly in accordance with the GTP online code of conduct.

Anyone found to be falling foul of this will be penalised.

There would be a mandatory pit-stop that could be completed at anytime during the race.

Fuel/tyre degradation: On
Damage: Light
Draft: Weak
Visible Damage: On
Grip at track edge: Real
Start type: Grid start with false start check- no pace lap.

Calender

Tokyo R246 Reverse
Tsukuba Circuit
Suzuka East
Fuji Speedway GT
Tokyo R246
Suzuka Circuit (C/W)- 1 hour 30 Enduro

Please note this is just an idea and interest check- I am in no way obligated to make the series, so if at any point I decide that I can no longer commit to the series then please don't moan. Thank you. 👍

Last edited:
It would finish at about 4 or earlier if we start at 2:30 and I wouldn't start for a few weeks. :)

I may not even go ahead at all to be honest.

Or I might just make it the Suzuka Enduro during Half-term.

Really like the concept. These sort of cars are really fun to race. Races seem to be a little long for a Cup-style series though.

Time is too early for me, and soon on Sunday mornings the GT500 series I'm committed to will be taking place.

Yeah, I considered doing 2 20 minute sprints, but it's just too short for me. Anyway if things are going as they are going I won't have the time to do this. :)

This is just an outline and interest check so things could change.

And by the looks of things I won't be running this as I won't be able to participate in 2 other series and run this.

Back