the_saint8
~ Simon Templar's Mercedes 300SL Bazaar ~

0/0/0 condition only

BOLD = MISSING
BLACK = in my garage
RED = pending

Note these are the STANDARDS in the OCD

Fairlady Z 280Z-L 2seater (S130) '78

~ Black Metallic ~ Gold Metallic ~ Red ~ Red Wine Metallic ~ White ~ Yellow ~ Silver Metallic ~

Mercedes-Benz 300 SL Coupe '54 Standard - From the OCD

COMPLETE

~ TVR Tamora '02 ~

Complete except for Unicorn cars

~ TVR Tuscan Speed 6 '00 ~

COMPLETE

sched ~ can trade today and on ~

Last edited:
My friend I will donate this to your cause..... TVR Tamora '02 (Moonraker Black Metallic) that should get the ball rollin'.... :sly: Good luck and may we all manage to find all the color combos for these.... although it seems easier to pull your own teeth than to get people to check their OCD.... :ouch: should be easy trades....

PS> Not sure if you are on my sharky969 account.......

That's a "Saintly" jesture on your part. Nice to see this glitch or what ever it is has brought back some interest.

I have sharky969 on my list. Not likely to get them all but will have a few as rarities. at least.

Thank you

That's a "Saintly" jesture on your part. Nice to see this glitch or what ever it is has brought back some interest.

I have sharky969 on my list. Not likely to get them all but will have a few as rarities. at least.

Thank you

yeah... I don't think i will get them all either but we'll give it our best shot.... anyways the Tamora awaits you in your GB..... 👍

hi mate
thanks to the kindness of another in the marketplace i can offer the following in addition to our scheduled trades as a donation...

standard tuscan in chameleon blue

dont have it yet but i should get it to you by next sunday 26th 👍

Hi

I can send these:
Tamora in Alpine Green
Tuscan Speed 6 in Alpine Green and Cooper Green

I would like:
3 level 0 tickets to taz_man_uk2 please

I will send the Tamora today and the other 2 tomorrow.You can send as your schedule allows.

Regards

Tamora has been delivered.

tamora'02..x2.(Alpine Green Metallic)(Titanium Metallic)

tuscan speed 6...(Rosso Pearlescent)

i got these 3.but i see taz got in before me with the tamora alpine green so got the other 2 for trade

Hi

I can send these:
Tamora in Alpine Green
Tuscan Speed 6 in Alpine Green and Cooper Green

I would like:
3 level 0 tickets to taz_man_uk2 please

I will send the Tamora today and the other 2 tomorrow.You can send as your schedule allows.

Regards

Tamora has been delivered.

i got these 3.but i see taz got in before me with the tamora alpine green so got the other 2 for trade

Thanks guys. Short on time right now but will straighten up this schedule later today.

What would you like in return and which account do I add if necessary?

What would you like in return and which account do I add if necessary?

will take your TVR Tamora '02 -crystal topaz pearlescent - moonraker black metallic please mate

send to doobieduck2 and i'll be sending from there also

Hi

The Tuscans have been delivered.

Thanks for trading.

Regards

First Level 0 ticket sent.

Cheers

I have a Tuscan Speed 6 '00 in silver stardust metallic

Interested?

Yes, very. I have BlueSkyHawk on my FL, so let me know if I need to add another and what would you like in return. You can what for the request to see if my list will grow.

My next trade date is the 26 August.

Yes, very. I have BlueSkyHawk on my FL, so let me know if I need to add another and what would you like in return. You can what for the request to see if my list will grow.

My next trade date is the 26 August.

Okay, it's yours ... will sent next Sunday (8/26) ... FOR FREE!
:cheers:

Thanks to everyone.

Thank you Starlight for the gesture. I will be happy to find anything for you.

I already have this car.

Black font = I have
Red font = pending trade

Not listed = missing

:crazy: i thought black means you need,i only see the RED FONT Key :(
I think i do have a tamora in a color you don't have,i think it's starmist blue,but i'm sure it's not in that list

I can do you the Tuscan in Crystal Topaz Pearlescent & Chameleon Blue for a couple of Ticket 1000's? I can send Wednesday & Thursday if you like.

:crazy: i thought black means you need,i only see the RED FONT Key :(
I think i do have a tamora in a color you don't have,i think it's starmist blue,but i'm sure it's not in that list

If you can let me know what you would like in return trade, I would happy with the Tamora in Starmist Blue.
31th August is the soonest I can trade.

I can do you the Tuscan in Crystal Topaz Pearlescent & Chameleon Blue for a couple of Ticket 1000's? I can send Wednesday & Thursday if you like.

The Crystal Topaz would be welcome but I have the Chameleon Blue already pending. 1000 ticket will be sent on September 1st.

Sorry, my eyesight is not what it used to be, made a similar mistake in another thread the other day. I will send the CTP on Wednesday. 👍

Hello bud :)

Please put this as pending

TVR Tamora '02 ~ Cosmos Blue Metallic

Will get it over in about 5 days, thank you for running my bobs 👍 :D

Saint I have a Tuscan Speed 6 '00 - Titanium Metallic with your name on it. Free bro. I will send it at next reset.

Saint I have a Tuscan Speed 6 '00 - Titanium Metallic with your name on it. Free bro. I will send it at next reset.

Yet another "Saintly" gesture. Thank you for the donation. I will send something when I get these TVR's cleared.

Back