Zonda C757R

• Thread starter edsel62
  • 6 comments
United States
United States
edsel62
ZONDA C757R

Pagani-Zonda-C12-F-32.jpg

The Pagani Zonda C12 is an incredible car. It has a 388hp Mercedes-Benz V-12, an incredible sound, and great handling. That's exactly why ETG decided to take it up a notch with the Zonda C757R (757hp/613pp). Here's what you'll need to buy:

GT Auto
  • Rims: BBS LM-R (Black)
  • Car Color: Arancio Argos (now Matte Orange)
Upgrades
  • Racing Soft Tires
  • Fully Customizable Suspension
  • Clutch: Twin Plate
  • Flywheel: Semi-Racing
  • Adjustable LSD
  • Fully Customizable Transmission
  • Sports Exhaust Manifold
  • Catalytic Converter: Sports
  • Titanium Racing Exhaust
  • Sports Intake Manifold
  • Racing Air Filter
  • ECU Tuning
  • Stage 3 Engine Tuning
  • Window Weight Reduction
  • Chassis Reinforcement
Now for the tune. Keep in mind that this was tuned on the Nurburgring 24H course with no aids except for ABS (on 1).

Suspension
  • Ride Height: -15/-13
  • Spring Rate: 16.8/13.2
  • Extension: 8/8
  • Compression: 7/7
  • Anti-Roll Bars: 5/5
  • Camber Angle: 1.0/0.9
  • Toe Angle: +0.04/+0.32
LSD
  • 8/10/10
Brake Balance
  • 7/9
Transmission
  • 1st: 3.470
  • 2nd: 1.800
  • 3rd: 1.385
  • 4th: 1.065
  • 5th: 0.835
  • 6th: 0.660
  • Final: 3.770
Tuner's Notes: This is a "Professionals Only" tune. The car itself has too much power for a beginner to handle. My test driver Hillcrest823 got a Nurburgring 24H lap of 8:00.001 using this car and said he could probably still get a better lap. His rating is a 92/100.

=Copyright 2012 ETG=

Last edited:
Wondering a couple things. Is the parts basically the best of everything basically? Also is this a pure Nurburgring tune or can it work on medium and smaller tracks too?

Wondering a couple things. Is the parts basically the best of everything basically? Also is this a pure Nurburgring tune or can it work on medium and smaller tracks too?
It will definitely work on La Sarthe and all the Nurburgring tracks, but not sure about other tracks (never tested it on other tracks but those). And yes, for example, it is not using a Sports Air Filter, it uses a Racing Air Filter, as with everything else.

Ok I got to test it out and did a pretty intese testing period. I'm gonna tell you overall it is pretty awesome. I usually screw up on "the burg" and was expecting to with this car since it is a zonda and they are hard to drive, but it went very well. Suspension is good, breaks are good, only problem I had was the transmission. You didn't list the top speed so I didn't know what to set it to. I tried guessing, but could never get the exact numbers you listed. I got pretty damn close only off by 0.010 on a couple gears which I felt is close enough to start the test. It was good, but I found it to give me too much gas and cause me to spin up the tires a lot if I pressed to hard. I played with it a bit and made a new transmission and LSD which I found was a lot easier to control the car and made my times faster.

Transmission
1st: 3.305
2nd: 2.033
3rd: 1.422
4th: 1.076
5th: 0.860
6th: 0.716
Final: 3.380
Top speed: 211

LSD

You can use these settings if you would like as I found it made everything so much easier. I tested the car where you suggested and like I already said it was great. One problem which happened every time is when you are on that long straight and it has that slight curve at the end I couldn't hold it and would go onto the grass. Yes I could just break or let off the gas etc to try to slow me, but most cars don't have to.

I also tested it in the latest seasonals which has many different tracks and uses sports soft tires to which it still did great. I am really pleased with the tune and will be using it as my main tune on the car.

Ok I got to test it out and did a pretty intese testing period. I'm gonna tell you overall it is pretty awesome. I usually screw up on "the burg" and was expecting to with this car since it is a zonda and they are hard to drive, but it went very well. Suspension is good, breaks are good, only problem I had was the transmission. You didn't list the top speed so I didn't know what to set it to. I tried guessing, but could never get the exact numbers you listed. I got pretty damn close only off by 0.010 on a couple gears which I felt is close enough to start the test. It was good, but I found it to give me too much gas and cause me to spin up the tires a lot if I pressed to hard. I played with it a bit and made a new transmission and LSD which I found was a lot easier to control the car and made my times faster.

Transmission
1st: 3.305
2nd: 2.033
3rd: 1.422
4th: 1.076
5th: 0.860
6th: 0.716
Final: 3.380
Top speed: 211

LSD

You can use these settings if you would like as I found it made everything so much easier. I tested the car where you suggested and like I already said it was great. One problem which happened every time is when you are on that long straight and it has that slight curve at the end I couldn't hold it and would go onto the grass. Yes I could just break or let off the gas etc to try to slow me, but most cars don't have to.

I also tested it in the latest seasonals which has many different tracks and uses sports soft tires to which it still did great. I am really pleased with the tune and will be using it as my main tune on the car.

The top speed of the car (when tested on SSR-X) was 217.4mph, if you wanted to know that...But, I believe I set the top speed to 224mph.
Also, I'll change my transmission to those settings (same with the LSD) and get back to you. I'm never really good with the transmission, so I didn't expect those settings to be that good.

Back