Premium
England
Sheffield
Tom_97_COD
OGQHm.png

Saturday 26th January
Room Open/Free Practice - 21:00GMT // 16:00 Eastern
Qualifying Runs Begin - 21:30GMT // 16:30 Eastern
Green Flag - 22:00GMT // 17:00 Eastern (Approx.)

Basically, hi guys, let's have a race. Motegi Oval, 162 + 1 laps, 250 miles, no cautions, light damage, full power, stock weight, comfort hard tyres, no assists. It's not the normal IndyCar rules but I just want to have a little bit of fun. Who's in?

Entry List

Tom
Neljack
Akmuq
Chqr
Furinkazen
IndyWolf
RedPartyhat
Joe
Spurgy (?)
Sam (?)
Knelly (?)

Last edited:
Definately Tom! Might be worth unlocking the old thread to talk about it perhaps?

It's not actually locked IIRC but there's not much to discuss S3-wise, it'll be back in summer and it'll be almost identical to the season we started but didn't finish.

Best to keep something like this separate, will most likely be in 2-3 weeks time; I'll keep a list of interested people 👍

Me and Furi are thinking of rebooting S3 soon, we could get it up and running and then you could take over again in June if you want :)

Me and Furi are thinking of rebooting S3 soon, we could get it up and running and then you could take over again in June if you want :)

Sure thing, I just assumed you guys had forgotten about it :lol:

If you can get a series in before summer (doesn't have to be massively long) that'd be great, just to keep everyone interested etc. I'll take over after you guys have done that, cheers!

You in for this though Spurgy?

Oh, I'll just push it back and shorten if necessary. 9pm onwards and 250 miles seems fine, that'd work for TOCA right?

can't do it without cautions tom, my internet would screw me over . I may be able to improve my connection by then, but the chances are looking slim :(

Okay, that's fine then, people will be there for qualifying at the latest.

And, Sam, is it your ISP or your router mate?

bit of both, going to try and improve it at my end though :)

bit of both, going to try and improve it at my end though :)

Sweet, Internet speed upgrades really aren't too expensive and neither are decent routers 👍

And awesome Luke, cheers.

Sweet, Internet speed upgrades really aren't too expensive and neither are decent routers 👍

And awesome Luke, cheers.

we can't get better internet, infinity is not installed yet, and we are going to switch routers around some time this week, just to see if there is any difference

gokartman78
we can't get better internet, infinity is not installed yet, and we are going to switch routers around some time this week, just to see if there is any difference

Let me know if it improves when you switch routers mate.

Awesome Chqr, will add you.

Every time I want to join a oval spot race, it seems to always be on a father/daughter weekend. I'm cursed to not race an oval race! :banghead:

Try to make it. Have to see if the schedule allows as we get closer.

Everybody ready? Race is tomorrow night. There's a slight possibility I'll be slightly late due to the fact I'm going out for a meal but I should think I'll be back in time.

Anyone have a tune they don't mind sharing.

I'm gonna try and make this!

OwensRacing
Anyone have a tune they don't mind sharing.

I'm gonna try and make this!

I'm clueless too mate since I haven't raced these for a while. Pretty sure I was using your road course setup from last season when I took the car out for a spin actually :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back