VIRTUAL TROPHIES! A Free Resource For Race Event Organisers.

• Thread starter VBR
  • 14 comments

VBR

Meme Dissident in Exile...
Premium
England
Yorkshire
ScapeGoat4U
WhippingBoy

Attention all race event organisers; make your very own Virtual Trophies simply & quickly by using this innovative & entirely free online resource available at www.virtualtrophies.com. Give the podium finishers in your races & championships something to cherish for years to come! ;) Virtual Trophies was made a few years ago by some guys as a side project, please use it & then give them your feedback here, because then they might decide to update the site & content.

Examples:

Trophy_2.jpg
Trophy_3.jpg
Trophy_1.jpg

At the moment it's not possible to make the trophies as images, so you'll have to use screen capture software & then crop them in an image editor.

👍

Last edited:
Very cool! I'm going to look into using these for my league, S.P.E.C. Racing. Thanks for the heads up on this as I'd never heard of this site before. :)👍

VBR
At the moment it's not possible to make the trophies as images, so you'll have to use screen capture software & then crop them in an image editor.

...or the "Print Screen" button. :)

...or the "Print Screen" button. :)

I'm using IE-7 & it will only send it to a printer, not capture an image. What browser do you use?

VBR
I'm using IE-7 & it will only send it to a printer, not capture an image. What browser do you use?

Haha does IE-7 really do that? ^^ sounds real stupid..

Edit: Firefox by the way..

Cool thanks!

As far as Print screen, are you sure it doesn't capture the image VBR? Try opening a paint file, hit prt screen, and then cntrl+V.

Thanks so much for the link VBR I already made a trophy and found a good way to make it an image. I will be using this for my up an coming modern rally car league.

VBR

Why are you even using Internet Explorer? Anyways, press the print screen button and paste it into a word processing software (assuming that you have one).

Back