The Toyota Prius Worldmap with plates - post your Prius finds

• Thread starter Monatsende
  • 29 comments
Trinidad and Tobago
F1 chimp land
AnotherStory
This thread is about:

Toyota Prius

Some say the car is boring. Some say the car is ugly. Nevertheless many Hollywood superstars drive/drove a Toyota Prius (Hybrid) to show how politically correct they are (instead of driving the latest Hummer :lol:)

I`d like to know in how many countries the car can be spotted. Please post a proof (picture with licence plate).

For our British fans: Of course England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland count as seperate countries. :sly:

Let`s say: If your country has a national soccer team you`re welcome to take part...

US and Australia: States and Territories count as well. 👍 (So big countries...)

I`ll start with:

Germany

WORLDMAP:

Germany (Deutschland)
USA ('merica)
New Zealand (Aotearoa)
The Netherlands (Orange country)
Mexico

Last edited:
oh+god.png

Never paid attention to them but I know they're out there.

I've got an old picture of a first gen Prius on my iPad. If I can find it, I'll post it here.

Here it is. :lol: :@: the "Environment" plate. I seen one on a Dodge Ram Hemi once.

55dbba6c98d3b3ec90eb36d2880c547b_zps8a7a3983.jpg

Also, there's a Honda Insight next to it.

Last edited:
Annoying as it is, there are plenty of them up here. Maybe this thread will give me a reason to start carrying my camera with me again.

I guess it`s a tie. Some polish and the Prius is like brandnew.

Thanks, xXKingJoshXx: The USA added to the OP. 👍

There's a Prius pandemic here in Nelson. They've even made their way inside. :lol:

hpx5.jpg

o5g0.jpg

n518.jpg

4xb.jpg

Too easy. Hunting Prius`sses - c`mon, everybody can do it.

Wohoo, New Zealand, home of Prius? They are literally everywhere. :D

I'd say the US can rival that. I can't go a day without seeing at least 8.

I'd say the US can rival that. I can't go a day without seeing at least 8.

The Prius is the "top selling car in California." That's only true if you count the Prius, Prius C and Prius V as the "same car" as Toyota does (they're clearly not the same car at all), but it still means a ton of Prii. I don't see a lot of them that aren't the normal model though, I think I've only seen one or two Vs and maybe 10 Cs.

The Prius is the "top selling car in California." That's only true if you count the Prius, Prius C and Prius V as the "same car" as Toyota does (they're clearly not the same car at all), but it still means a ton of Prii. I don't see a lot of them that aren't the normal model though, I think I've only seen one or two Vs and maybe 10 Cs.

They are all the same to me :lol:

I would find it hard to believe that Japan doesn't have any...

Also, I'm pretty sure the England and Australia have them too, don't they?

Takumi Fujiwara

How do you think the variants of the Ford F-series and Honda Accords are counted? The former has more models than Kaz's love affair with Skylines.

On the dealer's showroom :)

Cool car if you ask me, lots of technology, and excluding the all-electric Nissan Leaf, it's the most eco-friendly car available in Mexico.

However, for the mexican market, the Prius comes in a lame color range (available only in white and silver) and gawd awful black aluminium rims with plastic covers... combined with the lack of knowledge from Mexican people about hybrid cars and a high prize (It's as expensive as some entry SUV's and even some medium size SUV's, minivans and saloons like the Passat, Camry and Altima...), has doomed the Prius as the worst selling non-premium brand car in the country... We (Toyota Mexico as a whole) expect to sell about 100 of them... for the entire year...

hee7.jpg

Last edited:
Do Prius variants count? I've seen a V running around here.

Do you work at Toyota, MoLiEG?
Yay more Mexico:

You can't see the plates, but they were from my state, I got another photo on my phone if you want it.

And there's this one:

This one hasn't got Mexican plates so I'm not sure if it counts ... but the photo was taken here.

If you want a loftier goal, it might be worth it to break larger countries down by states, territories, or provinces.

Yay more Mexico:

You can't see the plates, but they were from my state, I got another photo on my phone if you want it.

And there's this one:

This one hasn't got Mexican plates so I'm not sure if it counts ... but the photo was taken here.

Yes I do :) That's why I know so much about Toyota stuff 👍

If you want a loftier goal, it might be worth it to break larger countries down by states, territories, or provinces.

Could be useful for our US and Aussie friends...

Yay more Mexico:

And there's this one:

Only plate counts, not where the picture was taken. "My" Prius from the Netherlands was spotted in Germany, still is an "orange" car. :lol:

It is a boring car. It is bland. It makes you feel like you need Metamucil to get your bowel movements going.

But I can't deny that it is a great car for the daily commuter and shopper.

That said, I'm going to youtube V12s burning fuel.

There's a Prius pandemic here in Nelson. They've even made their way inside. :lol:

That jackass started an epidemic of bad parking! But he or she feels good about themselves anyway. Don't hurt your arm patting yourself on the back Jerkie!

Back