My car pictures:

• Thread starter Dorifto
  • 28 comments
Okay guys I finally have pictures of my car that I took today on my computer. Here they are :) : (Keep in mind the car has basically been i nthe shop for the past two weeks so it is kind of dirty)

Front angle
PICT94.jpg

Front
PICT95.jpg

Rear
new0007.jpg

Wheel (SSR Longchanps)
PICT96.jpg

More wheel
PICT0006.jpg

Emblem
PICT0009.jpg

Emblem + Badge
PICT0010.jpg

Rear angle
PICT36.jpg

Tein EDFC
PICT0014.jpg

Nismo shift nob
PICT17.jpg

JDM gauge cluster
PICT0016.jpg

SR20DET(yes!!!)
PICT0018.jpg

More SR20DET
PICT22.jpg

More engine pics
newpic0019.jpg

Tein Flex Coilovers
PICT0022.jpg

More Suspension pics
PICT0023.jpg

Mroe suspension pics
PICT25.jpg

One more shot
PICT0025.jpg

Well, that's most of the pictures for my car. For all you haters out there yes it really is my car and if you want I can take a picture of my username on a piece of paper or something.

:)

Dang that car is loaded with goodies! Adjustable suspension too. Congrats. Now lets see some fun videos of it.

Nice car man... I prefer the hatch over the coupe myself

I have an S-13 with an SR20DET as wel.. u can see some snaps in my sig :)

except mine is black top but i put a red top valve cover on it cuz it's prettier :P

Well it's been in the shop for two weeks because a bastard manhole cover(sticking up 3 inches!!!)cracked the damn oil pan. For now it's staying stock, but a stock SR20DET is damn fast. The first mod I will do to it will be a full exaust system though.

Dorifto
Well it's been in the shop for two weeks because a bastard manhole cover(sticking up 3 inches!!!)cracked the damn oil pan. For now it's staying stock, but a stock SR20DET is damn fast. The first mod I will do to it will be a full exaust system though.

Yeah i was actually in the car when this happened. It didn't make any sense... we weren't going that fast...and a little bump in the ground completely destroyed his greddy oil pan. 👎 . well now its raised a bit more so hopefully we wont be gettin into too many accidents like that right dorifto?

Hehe yeah well...More pics to come in a little photoshoot with Ben_Spec2 and his 240 and maybe a buddy and his 2.5RS.

I think the stock sr20 is really underrated. Many people think it'll be fast once you upgrade it...but when I rode in Dorifto's 240....it was daaaaaamn fast. Too bad I'm still running a KA24E, but if i play my cards right ill have an sr20 in a couple years....

Dorifto

duude.. oil is the SR's worst nightmare biggest weakness of our sr's

if the engine runs dry u can easily kill it..... and the oil system can crap out easily.. and the oil stops comin up...

my first engine i bought was like that... swapped it in.. the engine would run but no oil was comin up.. had to take it back out and put the CA back in.. then wait and Buy ANOTHER SR then do the swap again...

this time i ran the engine on the ground.. almost had the same problem.. i was ready to cry... but last time i tried it worke... thank god

Dorifto

Good to hear. 👍

How 'bout a JDM Front end to mach the badges? :D

I don't want to speak for Dorifto, but he's already got the parts for the s13 front end conversion... but he's not sure if hes going to put it on... the car looks hot already....

pimp racer
DAMN where do you live looks dangerous looking at how high you are on the last picture my guess tennesse?

Actually I live in California. I took the pictures on a ridge about 10 minutes away from my house.

Wow, all of the sudden my stereo system won't work anymore. I went over a rock or something and the screen shutoff but the music was still playing. I tried turning it on and off but once I turned it off I couldn't turn it back on. My guess is some cable came undone but when I looked for the culprit I couldn't find it. The amps all hooked up, so my guess is...well actually I'm not really sure. Any ideas on what could have happened?

*Update* There is a short in the system and the head unit was on 24/7 drawing energy from the battery hence the lame starts sometimes. Wednesday the pops and I will try and find the short.

Nice pics! I love the scenery of SoCal (was there a few years ago, loved it). Did you do an SR Swap, or did the engine come with the car? I'm considering getting a 240SX in a few years, and doing an SR Swap if money allows me to do so.

Actually I live in Norcal about 20 minutes from SF, and everything you see on the car came on it (luckey me!). The 240 is really a great car and it's really fun to drive.

Oh....my....gosh. My car looks like new after we washed and polished it. Crap it looks good. And 16-4-eva...I hope you drive something fast!

I put a Nismo license plate on the front of my Altima, along with a Nismo license plate cover on the back ;) Lying? Yes. Nice looking? Yes.

Back