What's the fastest way to advance days?

• Thread starter De Bolle
  • 19 comments
Hi guys,
I've just reached 100%, and now I'm trying to collect all cars.
Famine's used car list is a great help, but now I'm looking for the fastest way to advance to a certain day. The fastest I've found so far is to enter a licence test and in the menu screen select the "next licence" button. This takes you to the next licence, as well as the next day.

Anyone found a quicker method?

I've found that if you go into the photomode, enter a location then exit again will change the day. Best part about it is that it's free. None of this buying rims stuff. LOL.

anyone here played genki's tokyo xtreme racer zero? well if you change the time and date on your console, it will affect the game as well. i am not sure about GT4 though. good luck.

It's the fastest physically, but it burns holes in your pocket if you have to advance a few months. :D

Don't knock Tokyo Extreme! It's fun to go out and drive your tuner special on the street at over 200mph!...

Until it overheats. :D

You can try entering a race and then exiting it without racing. Or you can just preview the race. both ways take a day each

Go to any track as if you are going for a free run, enter until the start screen and exit till the track select screen. then go in again, and out again. Each in-out loses one day.

Elxx
Well that's certainly a way to advance a day in real life...

or two... or three... or if you have a nine-to-five job, maybe four or five... :nervous:

Back