A New Breakout Board!!

TuneRVisioN

(Banned)
I was trying to see what happens when I go in El Capitan pit stop when doing the track in reverse, and going in the pit stop the wrong way, then turning. My car started to squeeze through when I tried to turn and accelerate, and BAM! My car is 90% out of the board. I tried moving around, then my car finally left! Now you can drive anywhere you want on El Capitan, outside of it! You just need a longer car, maybe something like a Mercedes CL 600 or Dodge Charger. You can also break out on the Nurburgring using this strategy, if you didn't know. You can break out of Seattle using the wall on the first 90 degree turn when doing this board in reverse, you have to slightly angle your car to the wall, but still driving around 180MPH. You need to hit it right to get through, and an escudo with turbo can get this done. Same for that wall after the tunnel on Cote D' Azur. Post what you are having trouble in or something. I will draw pictures of how to break out on certain boards later. :cool::):D:dopey:

EDIT: I know a 28 letter word too. :) Antidisestablishmentarianism. Just wanted to add something off-topic.

Thanks to AMG. for the track maps, which I edited. :D

Well the one in Côte D'Azur and the one in Nur aren't new for me (but well I'm new here...), that's a nice one and I may try it after finishing Nur 24 hours.

Has for the Nur case this is a vid of a guy doing it:

http://video.google.co.uk/videoplay?docid=3961273652799937747&q=gt4

And I (and other 3 guys) did some testing in that Nur glitch to see how many cars we could make it through, some time ago. The other guys where flasawoo (this was also the one how found that vid and started all this), Nemesis_Lion and JMoney06 (all people from GameFAQs)

And we end with this list:

Cars successfully through:

Confirmed

'70 Charger
'71 Charger
Buick GNX
Plymouth Superbird
Jaguar XJ220 Race Car
Jaguar XJ220 Road Car
Dodge Ram
Chevy Siverado Concept
Toyota Tacoma
Ford F-150
Chrysler 300c
Chevy chevelle ss 454
Pontiac Tempest Le Mans GTO
Mercedes Benz AMG CLK GTR
Audi Nuvolari quattro
Jay Leno Tank Car
Chevy SSR (Modified)

Unconfirmed

Mitsubishi 3000gt '94 (Modified)
Skyline R32
Toyota GT-One
Lotus Esprit V8 '02
Audi LeMans Quattro

The unconfirmed means that how did it didn't post a pic of it or that none of us 4 was able to do it.

This is what I was able to get from Nur:

http://s97.photobucket.com/albums/l227/Han_the_Dragon/GT4 Nurburgring Glitch/

All pics aren't photoshoped and the RX-7 didn't went through...

Some are easy some aren't...

I was bored and tried the nurb one, but my car went back out on the track, but the cpu kept control of the car and the car just continued to go forward and reverse as if trying to turn around in pit lane. Has anyon eelse experienced that before? I was using the Toyota GT1.

Confirmed is the FTO LM on the Nurburgring. And that happened here too Superhero Wally. Exactly how you got to break out the ring with the front of the car?

I was bored and tried the nurb one, but my car went back out on the track, but the cpu kept control of the car and the car just continued to go forward and reverse as if trying to turn around in pit lane. Has anyon eelse experienced that before? I was using the Toyota GT1.

That's 1 of the 2 things that normally happen when you fail to try to went through, the other is what happened in my RX-7 pics.

Confirmed is the FTO LM on the Nurburgring. And that happened here too Superhero Wally. Exactly how you got to break out the ring with the front of the car?

So I have 1 more to make go through (since I was able to make all the ones listed except the SSR went through).

Han,, those are soem messed up footages. How do you take photos during replays? I still don't understadn how....

Pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcaniconiosis.

I know longer words than you.

I suppose I'd better get back to the tiresome business of keeping on-topic, so I'll add that this one is news to me. Now see if it allows you to reach a higher top speed than the other 'breakouts'...

EDIT - Seems vB cannot cope with a word that long - I did not type the space that appears five letters from the end. :odd:

DE

You must do it in the replay theater and not in the replay of the race.

This is why you need to save the replay and then go to the replay theater (this also works with the demo vid that the game came with).

Pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcaniconiosis.

I know longer words than you.

I suppose I'd better get back to the tiresome business of keeping on-topic, so I'll add that this one is news to me. Now see if it allows you to reach a higher top speed than the other 'breakouts'...

EDIT - Seems vB cannot cope with a word that long - I did not type the space that appears five letters from the end. :odd:

DE
Wow, I got PWNED.... :indiff:
It's supposed to be impossible!! :sly:
:lol:

I broke out of Laguna Seca in GT3, on that first turn, will be posting pictures later... :)

It helps if you back up the charger in to the pit lane at the Nur. keep doing that until you see the whole front bumper then pedal to the metal.

I added pictures finally. :D The nurburgring one is best watched on video, rather than the map, like with the El Capitan Reverse, when you go in the pit stops backwards. For El Capitan Reverse, do the same thing as you see in the nurburgring videos.

Cool. I want to break Nurburgring but to the outside area (Yeah I wanna take some photos to details there) but I don't know any method to do it.

I know it can be broken to the outside but using 2 cars, so you are not able to save the replay.

Then... anyone know or can brake Nurb outside using only one car?

Salu2.alexwrc

Use a long car, the best breakout car is the Audi Pikes Peak Quattro, I used that to break out El Capitan and Nurburgring, ON THE FIRST TRY! :D

I forgot to add that when you break out of El Capitan, you suddenly get like double the HP.

A car with a top speed of 200 will suddenly have a top speed of 280+, as long as the ratios can handle it. Also when you break out, no matter where you go on El Capitan, you will always be like on some time of dirt that makes you actually MUCH faster. My stock Pikes Peak Quattro hit 225MPH, bouncing off the rev limiter rapidly doing this, since the gear box was stock too. Also you can go on to yosemite rally off of El Capitan doing this. But street tires actually completely suck at off roading when you break out, you would have almost no steering. You would just be doing 200MPH+ drifts. I wish I had the thing to upload photos of the replay when I fell from the sky with this SUV. When I landed, I still was going over 150MPH! Great FUN! :D:tup: Remember to use that car, especially fully modded if you want to have an easy time breaking out, I almost hit 300MPH breaking out, without nos on El Capitan with the Pikes Peak Quattro. Remember to get the gearbox and mods though. This maybe means if the Chapparal 2J can breakout, fully modded, you might hit 400MPH without wheelies with the correct ratios. That's how fast you be going when you break out. Only works on El Capitan Reverse, not forward. Break out by going in the pit stop the wrong way, then turning left towards the pit wall, not the outside wall, then hold X until your whole rear bumper is out the board, then HOLD reverse for like 5-20 seconds, then you will be out the board.

There is a way to break out of nurburgring with one car, but it is tough to explain, its in the grass on the longest straightaway. Same directions as seattle. It's really hard, due to the fact that it is downhill, and on grass. Stay on your right, after you start getting close to the end of the first uphill, look to your right until you see a wall on the side, after the uphill on that straight.

Nope, I mean where you see Hohenrain, but it is on the opposite side of the track. That wall on the right, if you stay on the grass on the right, you will see the wall.

I forgot to add that when you break out of El Capitan, you suddenly get like double the HP.
That's probably because the surface friction outside of the track hasn't been modelled. The car will have exactly the same power it used to.

Can you still break out here?

Well I don't know about that, but it is worth a shot. :) When you break out of El Capitan, and go on one of the hills outside the board, when you finish that hill, the game would look at it as still going downhill, even though it is on a flat level surface of invisible dirt. I really need to upload the video to show you. A stock Audi LeMans Quattro with a gearbox can hit 315MPH, or higher doing this. That other breakout place is worth a shot. ;) I am attempting this now.

When I used that second Cote d'Azur breakout in GT3, I found that some surfaces will attract the car, others won't. Generally pavement will. You fall or pop up to the pavement. When you go off the pavement, you stay at elevation, which puts you under scenery, or flying. Most scenery is invisible from the wrong side, so being underneath gives you weird views of things. You can see the guard rails around the track but not the track itself. If you're beyond the buildings, they might have invisible surfaces, too. And if you cross the track, you ALWAYS return to inside the track.

That is different in GT4, if the track is only right above you, almost close to touching the roof of your car, you will fly into it. If you are a bit further down from the bottom of the track, then you won't pop up. You will be able to zip right through. I remember going on that bridge at Cote d' Azur, and falling down when trying to stay on the bridge, I was like WTF, then I noticed I was back in the track. :( In GT3, all cars will pop down or pop up to the track if you are under or over it. Also remember not to touch the walls of the real track, it will pop you through the wall. Going over grass that PD programmed as grass lets you drive outside the whole board in grass, even if you don't see grass below you. You would just be drifting alot, but this can help you with top speed, even if you didn't go over one of the hills I talked about. This is because the wheels are slipping for more speed, so when you do that, you can have a slightly higher top speed. Going over a grassy hill on El Capitan will make you go so damn fast... :D

EDIT: It has nothing to do with friction, just has to do with a hill glitch.

can you post a pic of the correct impact angle for seattle and others? what do you do when more then half of the car is through? How do you get the entire car through the wall? tips \?

When you get half of your car through the wall, that means you didn't make it, because you wasn't going fast enough, pictures comming up later. :) I almost broke out of seattle with a 574HP AC Cobra with weight reduction, hit around 150MPH which isn't fast enough to break out.

daan, I don't think you can break out on that other part of Cote D' Azur, I almost clobbered my GT4 CD attempting to do this so many times...

Back