DTM Season 2 - Round #9: Autumn Ring

• Thread starter TS
  • 11 comments

TS

DTM Season 2 - Round #9

Autumn Ring (23 Laps)

autumnringwe0.png

image courtesy of yopoo.com

Deadline: Saturday, October 20, 2007 @ 23:59 EST (GMT -5)

Car Setups (Arcade)

Mercedes CLK
Power: +2%
Weight: 0

Audi TT
Power: -3%
Weight: -7%

Audi A4
Power: -1%
Weight: -7%

Opel Vectra
Power: -1%
Weight: 0

Important Information:

Click here to view the DTM Season 2 rulebook, these rules must be followed in all qualifying/race runs, if not, you will be penalized!!

Click here to view the team tables to make 100% sure what car you'll be driving, as well as who your teammate will be.

PM me your best qualifying & race times in the format below and by the date shown above.

Code:
[font=tahoma]Driver: [Your name here]
Number: [Your car # here]
Team: [Your team name here, full list [url=https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showpost.php?p=2716990&postcount=135]here.[/url]]
Car: [Your car name here]
Qualifying Time: [Your fastest qualifying time here]
Qualifying Tire Compound/Combo: [The tire compound/combo you used for qualifying]
Total Time: [Your total race time here]
Best Race Lap: [Your fastest race lap here]
Pit Stops: [Number of pitstops you made during the race][/font]

The basics:

• You can modify your car's top speed to your liking.
  • You can use any tire compound/tire combination for qualifying.
  • You must start the race on the same tire compound/combination you qualified with.
  • You can set the AI up however you wish, as it doesn't matter in this series.
  • You are allowed to discuss your qualifying times ONLY!
  • You do not have to vary your qualifying/race start tire combo from race to race.
  • Most importantly, have fun! :)

News & Notes
  • All drivers that have not participated in the last few rounds will be notified of this round thorugh private messages.

Splits anybody? Here are mine:

T1: 0'22.252
T2: 0'51.472

Those corners are tricky.

I have a new puppy that Ive been taking care of so Please give some time to submit. As of this post, I'm on lap 13.

Working on my last effort to put in the best times I can before submitting. I've already finished the qualifying, so I'll do the race next.:sly:👍

Hi all, I gave this a last minute effort to get something together :dopey: Only ran about 6 q laps and 1 race :embarrassed:

Hope to have some more time for midfield as that should be a fun one 👍

Congrats on the win del 👍 and all who ran, was a fun race :) wish I had givin it more time but I guess the bc paid off for me a bit ;)

TS
Results have been posted, not many submissions this time around. 👎

TS, I understand your frustration as I've hosted many race series myself, sucks when not many sub but that's the way it goes :indiff: You can't go around giving the 👎 when you did not run yourself :P

I'm already on the next one and will press it hard I promise 👍

:cheers:
Erik

Glad on the win here .. used to hate this track but fell in love with it after many many laps recently in the historic c class series .... when you get into the flow of the Autumn Ring .. its a pleasure to drive .

Back