◆ SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Currently Recruiting for GT7 - JOIN TODAY!!Open 

• Thread starter zer05ive
  • 149,531 comments
Goooo hill!! Are the shirts available for purchase?

How can I get a S.N.A.I.L t-shirt or where can I buy it

Sorry guys, the shirts were given out as prizes and have never been for sale. After my shipment to Bill for the guys at the Racer X competition, I only have two XL shirts left. However, if there's enough interest from members who want to have them, I could have another batch made.

Last edited:
Dude! I would rep the crap out of snail gear! Heck I've been thinking about making some decals for my car! I think I could make a snazzy rear window sticker :sly:

@Schmiggz

This is my car from FMSC:

8717924053_4b6d4390a3_o.jpg

Last edited:
@VELOCI_2NR
Had a blast racing you last night. Even though we race quite often in same room, I finally got in a pack with you, lol. It was so cool racing side-by-side for a while at GP/F. That was cool!!! Stayed with you for a lap or two anyway, lol. Was fun...

Sorry guys, the shirts were given out as prizes and have never been for sale. After my shipment to Bill for the guys at the Racer X competition, I only have two XL shirts left. However, if there's enough interest from members who want to have them, I could have another batch made.

Yes I'm interested in a t-shirt would pay for a couple of them

Any information available as to the Combos for Sunday?
Need to prepare for this evenings' practice.

Any information available as to the Combos for SundayNeed to prepare for this evenings' practice.[/QUOTEA
So far the only combo available is the BMW at the Daytona Road Course

Ps. I also want to extend my good vibrations to DGAF and Russ, of course.

Is this Racer X a sim or real? If real is it something to be televised, and if so what network will carry it? Pulling for you Hill & Dgaf!!!!!

Nope - just want to break-in the new car before the Go-Round tonight.

I know that we talked to SoCal last night he mentioned that he liked GVE... so Moper and I tested some combos there from the OCD.

But he was suppose to announce his selection last night. NO braking in required if it is from the OCD.

Is this Racer X a sim or real? If real is it something to be televised, and if so what network will carry it? Pulling for you Hill & Dgaf!!!!!

Racer X is part of the GT Academy USA competition. Anyone walking up can get in line for a go at the time trial event they've set up on a cockpit pod. The winning time will get a seat at the USA finals to compete for the top 16 to go to Silverstone this year. Don't think it's being televised in any way this year. Last year it was actually a pre-event right before the top 32 got started in the finals.

I know that we talked to SoCal last night he mentioned that he liked GVE... so Moper and I tested some combos there from the OCD.

But he was suppose to announce his selection last night. NO braking in required if it is from the OCD.

Okay - Thanks for taking time to respond. I'll just wait and practice being patient.

And we should allow DLC -- VW Scirocco 👍 much less than millions!

While I don't disagree.

However anyone can earn 10 million in game cash and if both winners picked 5 millions dollar cars folks would be grinding for that 10 million either way.

The DLC requires real cash and some just cant make that happen.

Any information available as to the Combos for Sunday?
Need to prepare for this evenings' practice.

This is the last we head from SoCalRacer310. I just sent him a PM to remind him that we're waiting for his Prize A selection.

This is the last we head from SoCalRacer. I'll send him a PM to remind him that we're waiting for his Prize A selection.

He was wanting to do the 65' Alfa TZ2 but money cap prevents that awesomeness from gracing SNAIL Racers with a great experience. ;)

He spoke of Karts too.

Nicktune
Future shop canada (online) If you pre-order 3 games or more you get 20$ off each games.

Would this still work if all the games were gt6? Just thinking we could take advantage of this...

Back