◆ SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Currently Recruiting for GT7 - JOIN TODAY!!Open 

• Thread starter zer05ive
  • 149,633 comments
👍

I can break one in for you and send it to you, if it's back in time and you'd like. And it's less than $1,000,000.

I'd appreciate it. It is the new GT-R that I don't have broken in. I can even send you one back, if you want.

Vol Jbolaz
I'd appreciate it. It is the new GT-R that I don't have broken in. I can even send you one back, if you want.

No problem. You want the one for sundays races right?

I'll fire it up for a run around laguna tonight.

What's the deal with the Academy?

Seems awfully easy to get a gold for someone who is the bottom tier in D3... Just sayin'

Im "assuming" they will get harder as they open up more Rounds. But then again, every license test they have came out with has been super easy. Maybe they are making it so you can gold them easy but the real goal of the GT-A is the top times come Round 8.

yeah, I got that feeling too. They will progress with faster and faster cars and each trial will be more and more technical. I'm also going to assume that round 8 is probably going to be full time trials and not like these tests.

I don't get it either. It is an Academy, but I don't feel like I am learning much.

It is a nice diversion, but it's worth twice what I paid, at least. ;-)

Why aren't we doing this in one of the SNAIL lounges? I ask this as I'm disconnected from the room.

everyone get booted?

EDIT: yup, looks like it..

dabney, you mind opening a room? We could use your Grade A connection right about now lol

Did practice work out OK last night? Connections ever get sorted out? I'm sorry I couldn't make it.

NHL > GT5, at least while my team is still in it. And... ouch - up to 1:30 am last night. :crazy: Darn those triple overtime games. :nervous: Even worse, darn those Rangers. :yuck:

Anywho, I hope to make it to tutoring for some of the evening tonight, if that's running. The kids soccer teams/carpooling wraps up by 8 pm or so, and I'll be on sometime after that. More likely 9 pm to 10:30 than 10:00 pm to very long.

Hey guys I haven't been able to race because I have been busy with school. In a few weeks I will be back on Sundays to race.

Excellent yermama, let us know when you can join in and we'll have a spot for you!

Fishing sucks! Like watching nascar. you hope something big is gonna bite, but usually your let down with a little pan fish. Used to fish a lot as a kid, then ADD and other substances caught up to me. Now I can't sit still that long.

Lol, I know, I know, and I'm a Michigander too. Probably the only one that doesnt like to fish. However, theres other things I'd rather do on a lake, none of which are conducive to fishing, most entail lots of speed. although a cruise around the lake on the pontoon boat is a relaxing way to end the day.

I'm from farm pond country, so there's rarely enough room to do anything speedy on the water. Then, if you're into tubing or water skiing or something, you would probably be better off doing it elsewhere, as most of the ponds are silty, stained, and full of algae and cattle…err…"residue." Not exactly the kind of place where you'd want to go for a swim, but the bass seem to love it!

There are some pretty decent lakes around, and I actually live about a mile from one of the better ones in the state. But when I've got a pond a few hundred feet out my back door and on my land, I've got little reason to go there. Especially when floating about in a tiny boat, listening to the birds sing, watching the water ripple, and occasionally having a good fight with a five pound largemouth is right there waiting for me.

I'll save the speed for GT5, for now. ;)

Last edited:
My slow down time is bed time. Or class, which is hard. I always start to nod off when I just sit there. I dont know what my deal is but its always been like that. I have energy enough, even getting into my middle years I can keep up with my 4 year old. Until I stop, like right now, waiting for class to start, I can feel my eyes getting heavy. Needs to start so I can engage my brain.

Back