◆ SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Celebrating 15 YEARS of clean, competitive racing!!Open 

  • Thread starter Thread starter zer05ive
  • 155,555 comments
  • 21,474,144 views
You forgot the cookies.
 
Does anyone know if they have a thread for posting pics of AI stoppies?
 
My truck challenge room is open for anyone interested. Qualifying starts between 2 and 2:15. If your interested the room number is 1472-6118-4259-7710-1753

Closed the room for. Perhaps not enough notice or not enough interest. Maybe I'll try again next Sunday. Good luck to all in tonights races!
If I was home I would have join
 
captureintegrameme-png.132028
 
I'll have D6 open right about the top of the hour.
 
Probly gonna be a bit late to the race but I'll be in in about 1 hrs
 
Last edited:
Division 3 is Open For Business!

1472 6681 3759 3054 6876
 
Division 8 room open.

Rejoin had to change settings
 
D6 is open!
 
D6 drivers, where you at!
 
i think march madness might be adding to a little to much web traffic for the grid
 
Nobody posting about full rooms so go ahead and start when ready.
 
@goofytyler I don't see the room ID, but I sent you an FR on PSN.
 
Back