◆ SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Currently Recruiting for GT7 - JOIN TODAY!!Open 

• Thread starter zer05ive
  • 149,648 comments
@ExoSphere64 with the least amount of hours? Wow, what a loser.

Yet I still beat you regularly...
headbang.gif

I prefer to spend my time in GT cars and road cars between 450-600 PP. All the slower cars we've been racing have dropped it a bit.

I do believe I have the most number of cars painted blue though. :P

(I have other colors too.)
3 more of my useless GT6 stats:

45 out of my 141 cars are blue. I didn't count cars that I can't change the color of or 15th anniversary cars.

The track that I have the most miles on is Silverstone GP at 1229.3 miles.

The car I have the most miles in is the Nissan GT-R GT3 Base Model at 754.4 miles
Stats:
43 out of my 127 of my cars are blue. Only the ones I can paint I counted.

I have driven a total distance of 12,765.5 miles with 182.3 hours of driving time.

I have taken 342 photos.

My favorite course is The Nurburging GP/F, I have driven 1,846.4 miles in it.
I have 230 cars that are still Blue and about 70 that were blue but now are white. The reason I buy Blue is every car my wife and I have owned is Blue

160hp super light weight carbon fiber cockpit Sequential Trans NO ABS no PS, you will fit just fine there was a guy that was like 6'5
racing there, it was me and 5 other drivers 2 of them have done the program 3 times we were told to granny shift @4500rpm to baby the trans if we didn't listen they said we'd get a warring also we were only aloud to pass
On the front straight so if I caught up to some one I didn't want to be stuck behind them till the front straight
That's why you see me backing off sometimes I'll uploading 2nd video right now but it keeps having an error
Should have it up by tomor

Cool man, thanks for the info! Sounds fun! Sucks about babying the transmission and passing though.

3 more of my useless GT6 stats:

45 out of my 141 cars are blue. I didn't count cars that I can't change the color of or 15th anniversary cars.

The track that I have the most miles on is Silverstone GP at 1229.3 miles.

The car I have the most miles in is the Nissan GT-R GT3 Base Model at 754.4 miles

Stats:
43 out of my 127 of my cars are blue. Only the ones I can paint I counted.

I have driven a total distance of 12,765.5 miles with 182.3 hours of driving time.

I have taken 342 photos.

My favorite course is The Nurburging GP/F, I have driven 1,846.4 miles in it.

I have 230 cars that are still Blue and about 70 that were blue but now are white. The reason I buy Blue is every car my wife and I have owned is Blue

3,027.9 miles with 140.6 hours drive time.
Are you going to the Cars and Coffee in Novato Tomorrow?

I knew I hadn't played much since gt6 but I had no idea it was only: 27.6 hrs did 2483.6 miles. Average speed of 89.98 mph.
What, Do you have a real life that involves driving cars or something? ;)

Heck, I think I have 78 Mercedes, but if you had asked me to guess which dealership, I never would have guessed that. Not even sure I believe it.
I bet they were all Vision GT's;)

For whatever reason I like to use the GT-R GT3 car on a wet Apricot Hill to practice or warm up. I think it just gets me back into a rhythm for the game. Sometimes use the V12 Vantage on wet Apricot Hill reverse too.

Attachments

• 1399185430077.jpg
    1399185430077.jpg
    905.9 KB · Views: 11
Dang I wish I could practice more like I did in the old days.

I was horsing around while my kids were at a birthday party across the street and my work cancelled due to rain.

Managed to go into a room for a little less than about 45mins in the BMW with a few guys...K1lutch, Xrad, Hooker, Joe Diben and Vrap. I was satisfied to be in the 1:20-:21 range at first. But in just under 15 laps or so I was in the 1:18s.

Damn...practice is sooo important running good consistent laps. Of course...no laps in the TRD and Suby (ran that last week) but at least I feel more confident in the BMW now. If I could only find an 15 laps per combo every week...I'd be much better on Sunday.

Dang I wish I could practice more like I did in the old days.

I was horsing around while my kids were at a birthday party across the street and my work cancelled due to rain.

Managed to go into a room for a little less than about 45mins in the BMW with a few guys...K1lutch, Xrad, Hooker, Joe Diben and Vrap. I was satisfied to be in the 1:20-:21 range at first. But in just under 15 laps or so I was in the 1:18s.

Damn...practice is sooo important running good consistent laps. Of course...no laps in the TRD and Suby (ran that last week) but at least I feel more confident in the BMW now. If I could only find an 15 laps per combo every week...I'd be much better on Sunday.

There are 168 hours in a week. Try scheduling practice and you might find the time. I'll fit some in early in the morning, mid day or late in the night, according to whatever else I have going on with 2 jobs and 4 kids.

There are 168 hours in a week. Try scheduling practice and you might find the time. I'll fit some in early in the morning, mid day or late in the night, according to whatever else I have going on with 2 jobs and 4 kids.
Yeah, my problem is I'm self employed and work out of the house/out on the field. Half my work is out then the other half involves being on the computer, editing, taking calls and orders etc. So it's not like I have a "schedule". And my wife is not exactly happy to see me playing a stupid game when I could/should be working. So I can't practice during the day. My nights start around 9pm. Unless one or both my kids have games...each kid as a game twice a week. Which basically has us out of the house at 5pm and back at 9pm for showers/bed. AFTER all that, if it's not an "official" race night then the wife wants to spend some time with me relaxing and watching TV or something.

I would LOVE to schedule practice time...but everyone's situation is different. Working for yourself is a non stop situation.

So while you may have twice as many jobs and kids, my work hours and child time are much different.

• 90.1 Hours
  • 6,219.9 Miles
  • 346 Races
  • 215 Wins
  • 121 Cars Owned
  • Top Speed 285 MPH
  • 30 Wins in Renault Sport Clio
  • Favorite Dealership BMW- 6 Cars
  • 391.9 Miles at Autodromo

Back