◆ SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Currently Recruiting for GT7 - JOIN TODAY!!Open 

• Thread starter zer05ive
  • 149,648 comments
I had a great first two combos but the BRZ was when the connection problems began. I was battling for the lead on the division but good job on the nice clean racing.

Scores and votes posted for D4. My group is definitely leaning towards getting rid of Combo 2. Geesh I had a rough start (2 10ths in a row) but managed to pull out a 2nd place finish, partially because @Rednose58 dropped out midrace twice. Gotta pay for that premium internet bro! The qualifying times don't lie - you're fast :bowdown:. Right now you're also impossible to approach because of a car that takes up the space of 3 and a continuous cloud of smoke and sparks! :yuck:

15 of us in D4 and it was the most exhausting racing night of my career! Great racing folks but It was tough with some of the lagging issues we had for a couple folks.

D2 replays are up on the drive.

Rough night all around. Eiger is just not a place to have good races. One mistake by someone up front and chaos ensues.

@dirttrackj Epic battle in the last race! Moments like those are why I stick around. :cheers:

D5 got along fairly well. Several new guys arriving, but familiar faces all. We had one driver leave (?) after the first combo, and lost one other near the end, but no mid-race disconnects.

All but two drivers reached the podium tonight. Lots of parity, depending on the combo, especially.

Gentlemen, we sit atop the bell curve of SNAIL...

Had fun in Division 6 tonight. The car with the 2nd combo was hard to handle because it kept trying to spin out before the tunnel.

This night was...

Interesting...

After all the battles tonight I have to say I did have fun joining the new division I tried my best to keep up. I think I was off pace because I overly practiced and wasn't on my A game. Thanks for having me Azure definetely a lot of competitive guys in D6. Looking forward to the rest of the month with you guys.

Amazing night in D3 @FloydC3 you definitely got some speed bro! Had a blast riding your bumper in combo 2.
U think I'm d2 material for the further. Lol first combo was my worst head was a killin me took a little bit for the Advil kicked in. But the the rest of the the night fun lol

Hi, i'm from tokyo and i would like to join the league.^^
@sho yuki,
Thanks for your interest.
In order to ensure the quality of our races we will need you to test your internet speeds and ping using www.speedtest.net
Please choose a server from North America when you perform the test. Please post your results in a reply to me.

Anybody who knows- to get last place points, must you be present at the start of the race, or only the start of qualifying? Rednose ironically didn't get to race after setting the pole time, and then on a totally different race he dropped out while in first place on the last lap! So I'm trying to give him all the points he deserves.

I just tested my connection to Tokyo, this is what I got.

3481133555.png

I've never raced with someone from Japan in GT6, so I don't know if that would work. I have raced with people in Australia without any real connection issues though.

I just tested my connection to Tokyo, this is what I got.

3481133555.png

I've never raced with someone from Japan in GT6, so I don't know if that would work. I have raced with people in Australia without any real connection issues though.
that seems about right, at roughly 10000km pretty much 98% of all connections will be severely hindered.

Anybody who knows- to get last place points, must you be present at the start of the race, or only the start of qualifying? Rednose ironically didn't get to race after setting the pole time, and then on a totally different race he dropped out while in first place on the last lap! So I'm trying to give him all the points he deserves.
Present at qualifying gives you last place points if disco before the race.

Fun racing in D5 :) Sorry to anyone if I caused any problems. Can't believe I won the last race, although it was the reverse grid and I started in first lol :D. Also, where can I see the replays? I'd like to look at a couple of them and I forgot to save them :dunce:

great night of racing in D7 tonight. we have a really good bunch of guys racing with us. seemed to me like most everyone had fun tonight. here are the preliminary top five drivers of the night..

1- me! - 90pts
2- @Nail-27 - 85 pts
3- @McTrucker - 77 pts
4- @tevesh2 - 75 pts
5- @jamilla - 68 pts

also, congrats to @FlipJ on his first win in SNAIL in race 2.

Thanks, Joe.
It was a great time (glitchy connection aside at the start) and a great feeling to break through and win.
Now, if I could only stop screwing up the Valley with the BRZ....

great night of racing in D7 tonight. we have a really good bunch of guys racing with us. seemed to me like most everyone had fun tonight. here are the preliminary top five drivers of the night..

1- me! - 90pts
2- @Nail-27 - 85 pts
3- @McTrucker - 77 pts
4- @tevesh2 - 75 pts
5- @jamilla - 68 pts

also, congrats to @FlipJ on his first win in SNAIL in race 2.

Good job @joe_diben and @Nail-27

Back