◆ SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Currently Recruiting for GT7 - JOIN TODAY!!Open 

• Thread starter zer05ive
  • 149,648 comments
Tactical or strategic?

15a5_big_red_button.jpg

Just a big 'ole red button will do.

Take him back, we already had enough cars with lime green wheels, 0 is ideal. :P
Not bloody likely.....:lol:.....oops sorry team mate I didn't mean it...honest.

New subject....new guys and even the not so new...hanging around random practice rooms pays off....I was trying out the 2002 with Alien and a couple of guys. I was just about to give up when a guy I never knew showed me some stuff that I had never even considered. That translated to my first pole and after an epic dice with @joe_diben my first win. To all you fast guys from all the slower guys you have helped...take one irrevocable ATTABOY!

great night of racing in D7 tonight. we have a really good bunch of guys racing with us. seemed to me like most everyone had fun tonight. here are the preliminary top five drivers of the night..

1- me! - 90pts
2- @Nail-27 - 85 pts
3- @McTrucker - 77 pts
4- @tevesh2 - 75 pts
5- @jamilla - 68 pts

also, congrats to @FlipJ on his first win in SNAIL in race 2.
Hey Joe...awesome driving tonight...first Alien...now you...give me a break will ya...lol

Last edited:
Guys, we need the nuclear option. All these combos need to go.

You can consider this my first time with the brz and I quite like it.
Unofficial update of votes so far is that Combo 2 is out by a margin. The BRZ seems to be the one staying at the moment.

Good to be back with the WC peeps for a laid back night. The RoC was bit too intense and I wasn't prepared at all.

P.S. GT ACADEMY ROUND 2 IN 44 MINUTES.

Does anyone know why my PSN Account could be deactivated? I tried logging in just now to do GT Academy and It gave me an error saying this Playstation Network account has been deactivated:confused:.
I haven't done anything I'm not suppose to, and im not getting through to Sony yet, this is complete horse bs. Any theories guys?:banghead:

Does anyone know why my PSN Account could be deactivated? I tried logging in just now to do GT Academy and It gave me an error saying this Playstation Network account has been deactivated:confused:.
I haven't done anything I'm not suppose to, and im not getting through to Sony yet, this is complete horse bs. Any theories guys?:banghead:

I have no idea @aliengamer25 , my only guess would be, did you qualify high enough in the first round to go to the second round? I don't really know if that is a possible explanation, but it is a theory.

Last edited:
61 km and I get a top 5 in the world time, now let's see how far and fast I fall. I think I might try for a 35.0 on this one. I always sucked at time trialing so I kinda want to see if I improved.

Edit: just checked and now I'm numero 10. Darns. Neovre is killing it too.

I have no idea @aliengamer25 , my only guess would be, did you qualify high enough in the first round to go to the second round? I don't really know if that is a possible explanation, but it is a theory.

Lol I don't think I qualified that high, I wish I could on that electric car. But I was able to to get ahold of the tech department of Sony this morning, after chewing them a new one I find out why it was deactivated in their eyes and continuing to stay that way. I was in an online room a day ago messing around on the Nordschliefe when a couple joined who had some very weird looking cars. They were Toyota FT-1's with extreme amount of downforce and had the wing characterisitics of the Nissan Xanavi Nismo. Not knowing any better I raced them thinking that maybe this was a dlc car that had been released and got severly smoked. Apparently these guys were modders according to Sony and they mistaked me as one also since I was in the same room racing them. I was pretty ticked when the guy at Sony was telling me this and he stated that Sony is working in conjuction with PD to put an end to this. I explained that I was in a racing league and didn't need to mod, I wouldn't know the first thing about it or even how to get started. As convincing as I thought my defense was it still didn't change their mind and now my account is no good because of this. They apparently have deactivated hundreds of accounts due to this and are going to continue to do so from now on for anyone who is found in these rooms. That's the answer I received from them so I'm not a happy camper with Sony right now, just don't see how its fair.

Lol I don't think I qualified that high, I wish I could on that electric car. But I was able to to get ahold of the tech department of Sony this morning, after chewing them a new one I find out why it was deactivated in their eyes and continuing to stay that way. I was in an online room a day ago messing around on the Nordschliefe when a couple joined who had some very weird looking cars. They were Toyota FT-1's with extreme amount of downforce and had the wing characterisitics of the Nissan Xanavi Nismo. Not knowing any better I raced them thinking that maybe this was a dlc car that had been released and got severly smoked. Apparently these guys were modders according to Sony and they mistaked me as one also since I was in the same room racing them. I was pretty ticked when the guy at Sony was telling me this and he stated that Sony is working in conjuction with PD to put an end to this. I explained that I was in a racing league and didn't need to mod, I wouldn't know the first thing about it or even how to get started. As convincing as I thought my defense was it still didn't change their mind and now my account is no good because of this. They apparently have deactivated hundreds of accounts due to this and are going to continue to do so from now on for anyone who is found in these rooms. That's the answer I received from them so I'm not a happy camper with Sony right now, just don't see how its fair.
Wow, just wow. I can't imagine how much that sucks. Ask for a supervisor, then their supervisor if need be, that is totally unacceptable.
Guess I won't ever be joining any random rooms in the future if they can't tell the difference of who in the room is cheating and who isn't.

Wow, just wow. I can't imagine how much that sucks. Ask for a supervisor, then their supervisor if need be, that is totally unacceptable.
Guess I won't ever be joining any random rooms in the future if they can't tell the difference of who in the room is cheating and who isn't.
Hey champ!!! How's division 5?

Sadly to say Mirado that was a supervisor, I mean I understand to an extent but on the other hand I don't. I guess they really mean business on this stuff unlike GT5 when they didn't care what happened for the longest time. Still pretty sad that they have to be like that, oh well I suppose off to start again

Last night in D3 makes me feel like taking this month off. When you mix the relegated D2 guys (thinking Prize A is a no brainer) with the promoted and ambitious D4 guys (who are not used to penalty off driving) and the laid back current D3 roster...it was like a track full of Tasmanian devils :)

Sadly to say Mirado that was a supervisor, I mean I understand to an extent but on the other hand I don't. I guess they really mean business on this stuff unlike GT5 when they didn't care what happened for the longest time. Still pretty sad that they have to be like that, oh well I suppose off to start again
That really does suck. You are fitting very nicely in D6.

That really does suck. You are fitting very nicely in D6.

Thank you I appreciate that I had a very off night last night, I think I over practiced because my qualifying times were about 1.5 - 2 seconds off pace. Hopefully this week will be a bit smoother for everyone, and don't feel bad about the connection issues my race of champions got screwed because of mine lol

Thank you I appreciate that I had a very off night last night, I think I over practiced because my qualifying times were about 1.5 - 2 seconds off pace. Hopefully this week will be a bit smoother for everyone, and don't feel bad about the connection issues my race of champions got screwed because of mine lol
Ya I was battling for first this week and ad connection issues during the 3rd combo brought that train to a halt.

Latest Posts

Back