◆ SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Currently Recruiting for GT7 - JOIN TODAY!!Open 

• Thread starter zer05ive
  • 149,534 comments
Well I slept through the races yesterday, very disappointed that I missed the Ferrari race. Can't believe the lotus will be back for next week. This is turning out to be like the Super Leggera @ Daytona.

kcheeb,

Thanks for the review/tutorial, reminders, etc. today. That extra hour-and-a-bit on the wheel with the Ferrari was illuminating. Less spinnin' more grinnin' - the way I like it.

I put the U.R.L's from gran-turismo.com, I don't know what happened. earlier two pics were showing. no third time here, I'll quite while I'm ahead. LOL.

I don't think granturismo.com lets you embed images, but it wasn't designed to work that way. You'll need to upload them to Flickr, photobucket, or imgur.com. Imgur is the easiest as you don't need an account. That's where these are hosted.

vG07V.jpg

10wKe.jpg

rlVSL.jpg

Vig0z.jpg

6q4LL.jpg

B7M1I.jpg

wj8qv.jpg

DCDZk.jpg

Izzyracer97
does anyone know of a good racing series or club that runs during week days?

Check the first page of the thread and there should be a link pertaining to weekly events. I also host practice with Sunday's car track combos on Wednesday at 10 PM eastern in an open lobby. I post the room number about 10 minutes before 10pm eastern. Hope to see you there.

I don't think granturismo.com lets you embed images, but it wasn't designed to work that way. You'll need to upload them to Flickr, photobucket, or imgur.com. Imgur is the easiest as you don't need an account. That's where these are hosted.

vG07V.jpg

10wKe.jpg

rlVSL.jpg

Vig0z.jpg

6q4LL.jpg

B7M1I.jpg

wj8qv.jpg

DCDZk.jpg

thanks for the help.

kcheeb,

Thanks for the review/tutorial, reminders, etc. today. That extra hour-and-a-bit on the wheel with the Ferrari was illuminating. Less spinnin' more grinnin' - the way I like it.

Good stuff, more than happy to help keep you grinnin'

This race was great!!!
I finished 2nd at .308 from jbica after a 2 lap awesome fight.

I was watching replays today - mostly based on how it sounded in the front. The verbal communication of who had (or wanted to have) what line on the inside/outside was nice to hear. Even more so, the general sportsmanship of asking "did I clip you? Take your spot back...." was generally prevalent.

Great group of folks. I hope that those who are new to SNAIL grow a thick shell and stick around.

I was so impressed with the Flyin Ferrari I forgot I was racing and lost a position or 2. Dang I need to teach my car that trick.

I was so impressed with the Flyin Ferrari I forgot I was racing and lost a position or 2. Dang I need to teach my car that trick.

You and me both, cuz I can't go around for the life of me.

Looks like we'll have to hand out S.N.A.I.L. wings soon :lol:

Thanks for the pics exo 👍

No doubt! I was watching beal huck his Dodge in my rear view mirror and kind of lost track of what I was doing!!

Great pics dabneyd and Exo:tup:

Don't what to scare :scared:anyone but theres more pics to come:banghead::lol:

;)I guess more is better:):)

Hey S.N.A.I.L.s,

I've been playing with numbers, much to the surprise of you all, I'm sure :)

I've added 4 whizzy new tabs on the public results spreadsheet. Driver Start/Finish Graph, D1 Points Graph, D2 Points Graph, D3 Points Graph and Combo Times (sorry no graph). They're on the far left of the list of tabs along the bottom.

Let me know what you think and if there's any other summarized, graphed, sliced, diced or whatever numbers you'd like to see.

kcheeb

Hey S.N.A.I.L.s,

I've been playing with numbers, much to the surprise of you all, I'm sure :)

I've added 4 whizzy new tabs on the public results spreadsheet. Driver Start/Finish Graph, D1 Points Graph, D2 Points Graph, D3 Points Graph and Combo Times (sorry no graph). They're on the far left of the list of tabs along the bottom.

Let me know what you think and if there's any other summarized, graphed, sliced, diced or whatever numbers you'd like to see.

kcheeb

what's this 4?

what's this 4?

The public results spreadsheet has the results from our races, qualifying, finishes, best lap times and gap from leader. I've set it up to show the information in graph form for visual people. You can go back and look at all the data, but some prefer seeing pictures :)

I'll be adding to it over time, not 100% sure what interests people to see, so feedback is good :)

The public results spreadsheet has the results from our races, qualifying, finishes, best lap times and gap from leader. I've set it up to show the information in graph form for visual people. You can go back and look at all the data, but some prefer seeing pictures :)

I'll be adding to it over time, not 100% sure what interests people to see, so feedback is good :)

thats cool but its blank

Latest Posts

Back