◆ SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Currently Recruiting for GT7 - JOIN TODAY!!Open 

• Thread starter zer05ive
  • 149,813 comments
Official Practice Announcement

In an effort to address some of the issues regarding the Official Practices on Thursday, we are implementing the following:

Four practice rooms. Please respect the requirements for each division and do not join a room if you do not meet the criteria of the given room. This is paramount for the success of this to work.

Divisions 1 & 2 - BLUE room
Divisions 3, 4 & 5 - RED room
Divisions 6, 7 & 8 - GREEN room
Mix'D - YELLOW room

Host titling will be as follows: SNAILRACING.ORG Dx-Dx Practice
To be held within the Community as a Public room.

The divisional rooms, blue, red and green will follow the official race night schedule, except for one detail. A qualifying session will be done prior to the first race of the night, but then each successive race will be done as reverse grid based on the previous races results. Only those drivers who are assigned to the listed division are to join that room. The only exception to this rule would be for non-Snails.

The Mix'D room is the only room that allows a complete mix of divisions. This room will be conducted in a similar manner as to how it has been. A qualifying session will be performed, then each race will also be done via reverse grid. The races and time between them is more flexible based on the needs of the room and the host. Typically, the races will be about half the distance of the official races, with more time for free run between races. This time can also be used to discuss tips and make suggestions. In addition, more than the usual 2 races can be done at each combo, if it is desired.

Thank you to @TEX36, @GTP_Vertigo, @racingchamp30 and @USERID_77a23 for their input. Also, I'm sure @Wolfsatz would have been helpful too, but he's swamped at work. Hope to see him soon.

Last edited:
Spent the early afternoon shopping at Sam's Club and found a little something for myself. Their last PS4 in stock and they had it closed out for $320. I asked if I could see the box because they had it labeled as a display/last one as the reason for the mark down. They brought the box out and it was still sealed with the PS tape over the flap next to the handle.

Spent the early afternoon shopping at Sam's Club and found a little something for myself. Their last PS4 in stock and they had it closed out for $320. I asked if I could see the box because they had it labeled as a display/last one as the reason for the mark down. They brought the box out and it was still sealed with the PS tape over the flap next to the handle.
Score!! I would've jumped on that as well. Congrats.

Just wanted to pass something on we all need to watch for at ASCARI. Turn 11 second right hander on long straight away. If you get in to someone and they go off track don't just stop go threw the chicane then go up by the wall. Its to tight there just something to think about

Does anyone know who this guy is??

drago1.gif

@USERID_77a23 @CoachMK21 @JLBowler

What is the ruling regarding track time? I have noticed Ascari doesnt follow a set timing system as to the amount of daylight. Sometime it stays bright sometimes its extremely dark at the same time in the game. I for one find it very hard. As it makes seeing some of the track boundaries very difficult to see.

What is the ruling regarding track time? I have noticed Ascari doesnt follow a set timing system as to the amount of daylight. Sometime it stays bright sometimes its extremely dark at the same time in the game. I for one find it very hard. As it makes seeing some of the track boundaries very difficult to see.

The FUD or the first post is your friend. Look here.

I would like to join SNAIL League please. Thank you.

@Crozzlow

Here's your official SNAIL Welcome Post!
Thanks for your interest!
Here's what you need to know (and do) in order to join:

We run a clean league by enforcing a strict penalty system based on the SNAIL OLR (which is a modified version of the GTP OLR). We also expect all of our drivers to know and follow The Good Racecraft Guide. Please become versed in both if you aren't already. Once that is complete, please follow the steps below to complete your entry into the league:

1. You start a conversation and add @CoachMK21, @Dragonwhisky, @JLBowler, @nmcp1 & @zer05ive as participants. The conversation title should be "Request To Join".

2. SNAIL Administrators will respond with specific instructions on what you need to accomplish to join the SNAIL [Spec] Racing club. Sunday races are organized exclusively through the GT6 Community features within the game.

3. Place the following links (URLs) in the favorites (or bookmarks) in your web browser for quick reference. Please make every effort to read and understand the following links. Over the years a great deal of time and effort has gone into creating this league and we would like nothing more than to have you but we ask that you take the time and effort to do your homework. 99.9% of any question you may have about SNAIL can be found in the posts below.
4. You drive fast and clean on Sunday 👍

Again, the original post has everything you need to know about what to expect on Sunday night and what you will need to have completed in order to be competitive. If you have any questions, please feel free to post your question on the thread. If you have a preference for car/wheel colour and racing number, please follow the instruction contained here.

During the week we run a number of different events, we encourage all SNAILs to join as many as possible.
Welcome to SNAIL :cheers:

I've noticed that happen too, without a cloud in the sky and the sun directly over head it can change in less than 2 minutes from bright to very dark. Very odd, and very hard to see like you say.

Back